You....What?

Skip The Heartbeat

Oh Sehun put on the black hat, wore jacket and came out from his house. He sneaked out so that no one would notice him. He doesn’t want people to notice him especially on the day which he can enjoy peacefully. He dislikes girls running towards him and shouting “Oppa Sehun! Oppa Sehun!” This gives him a big headache.

He is tired of being taken photos by unknown people. Sometimes he wants to run away from the group of people. He has not known the definition of freedom since he has become a popular singer in Korea. He is feeling lonely but he still wants to live alone. Although Sehun loves peaceful life, it seems god doesn’t bless him and he has to live in the world that is filled with fake smiles and competitions. He has to repeat fake smiles in front of his fans even though he doesn’t have the mood to do it. It doesn’t mean he doesn’t like or value his fans. He is a human. He may have time that he feels sad or angry. However, he always hides his true feelings and only shows his happy side to fans. He has to overcome many competitions. That’s his life. He must endure these stupid kinds as long as being a singer can make his only one mom happy. His mom is so proud of him. He doesn’t want to ruin his mom’s happiness. That’s the only reason he is still doing this career.

He walked to a convenient store and bought a bottle of beer. He had to make this quick not wanting the sale staff recognize him. Then, he went to a nearby river to take a fresh breath there. There is no one disturb him as he went out during midnight. The whole place is silent and the cold wind brushes his face. He closes his eyes to feel the wind. Everything is quiet. It’s like he is living in heaven now. He loves this kind of feeling. He feels safe with this environment. Suddenly he heard a sound something like “click”. Sehun was really shocked for a while. ! Is that a stalker? He mentally cursed. Sehun immediately opened his eyes and looked around him.

He saw a boy with white coat holding a camera under a tree which is a little far away from him. That boy seems he is younger than Sehun. Sehun knows his camera is an expensive one and it looks like only professionals use it. He directly walked to the boy and snatched the camera from him. The boy looked at him with wide sparkled eyes. Then, Sehun heard some Chinese words coming out from his mouth.

“What the s are you gibbering?”

“You…you… Why did you snatch my camera?” The boy said again in Korean language with puppy eyes which seem they are going to fill with tears.

“Look. I know you are taking photos of me. I don’t like it. So, delete them before I break your camera into pieces.”

“Please don’t break…my camera…I did nothing wrong.”The boy said weakly.

“What are you? Trying to be innocent in front of me? I am enough of these!” Sehun’s voice raised more. Yeah. He is absolutely tired of stupid cases. He doesn’t want to encounter ing rumors. What if people see photos of Sehun holding a bottle of beer near a river? They may misunderstand. People can turn small case into really big ones.

“Don’t…Don’t shout at me!! Why are you like this to me? You...you are so weird!” The boy squeaked. Sehun nearly felt choked when he heard being called weird from a Chinese boy.

“You want me to throw your camera into the river, huh?” He asked the boy, raising his one of eyebrows.

“Noooooo…I said I did nothing to you!! I am just taking photos of the river view!!”

“Ok. Then let me see what u took in your camera.” Sehun pressed the button browsing photos in camera. He paused at a photo and grinned at the boy like he is the winner.

“What…Why?” The boy looked at him with fear.

“What is this?? THIS IS ME!!!” Sehun shouted at the boy before pointing at a photo on the camera’s screen.

“This…this is….misunderstanding!! I was just taking a picture of the river and you are accidentally included in it. Your picture is so small!!! I can crop it.” The boy reasoned back moving his mouth like a machine gun and grabbed his camera on which Sehun’s hands still tightly hold.

“Why should I believe you? I want no reason. So, let me delete it.”

“Noooo. You can’t do this!!” The boy pulled the camera towards him.

“Yesss.” Sehun pulled back.

“Noooo.” The boy pulled.

“Yesss.” Sehun pulled back again.

“Aiiishhh Noo.” The boy pulled the camera again.

“Aiisshh.” Sehun is impatient. He pulled back the camera with force.

Unfortunately, the camera slipped from his hand and fell into the river. Sehun doesn’t know what to do or say. He didn’t really expect to happen like this. Not knowing what to do, he looked into the boy’s eyes. The boy looks like he is going to start crying. His eyes are filled with tears glaring, pouting his small lips at Sehun and red color running through his chubby cheeks. Sehun knows this is his fault and yet he doesn’t know how to apologize the boy as saying sorry is not his style. He felt guilty for the boy. Whatever, he knows he should apologize to the boy.

Sehun gently placed a hand on the boy’s shoulder, “umm…I… I…..”

Before his words have not finished, the boy shoved his hand shooting daggers to him in his eyes.

“Don’t touch me!! You are so bad!!” Sehun was shocked. For some unknown reasons, he found the boy cute in angry form. The angry boy looks so adorable for him. Something fluttery happens in his chest or may be heart. He isn’t sure of it.

// Damn …Why is he so adorable? // Sehun thought in his mind.

“Wait… I wanna buy new one for you. I know…this is..umm..”

“Stop! I want nothing from you! No need at all! I…..I hate youuuu!!!!” The boy shouted at him and rushed to the opposite of Sehun with lightening speed before Sehun could stop him. Silent. Alone. Yeah. Sehun is alone again. He was used to this before but now he feels blank in his chest. Not knowing he should laugh or cry, he just stood for a while. Then, the images of the boy fly throughout in his mind. He can’t get rid of the adorable boy’s face. Sehun made a deep sigh and then smiled like an idiot.

 

 

On the next day morning, Sehun was called by his manager to come to a photo shooting while he was still lying on his bed. He got up lazily from his bed groaning. Sehun has completely forgotten about the boy from yesterday. He washed his face and brushed his teeth. After this, he took bread and a bottle of milk from refrigerator. He filled his stomach with these and then took a bath. When he has worn branded clothes and shined his hair with gel, Sehun went out from house and got into his luxury car. He drove to SM Entertainment.

“Sehun! Here. I heard the photographer is a famous one from China.” His manager said gaving him some clothes for the photo shooting.

“China?” Sehun whispered. Immediately, the boy he met from yesterday popped up in his mind. He unconsciously smiled for no reason.

“Why are you smiling?” Manager asked him with confused look.

“Uh…haha nothing” Sehun replied.

While Sehun is changing clothes in a room, a boy stepped into it. He doesn’t look at the boy, concentrating his eyes only on the buttons of his shirt and fitting them one by one.

“um…You are the one named Oh Sehun? I hope we can create good photos together.” The boy stood out his hand to Sehun waiting for him to make a shake.

“Ah Yeah. So you are my photographer.” Sehun talked back without looking at the boy.

“I heard you are from ch…” Sehun stopped his words as he is so surprised and not believing what he is seeing in front of him now when he raised up his face. He realized the boy is the one from yesterday. His heart skipped a little faster than normal. The boy’s eyes became wide like an owl when he saw Sehun’s face clearly.

“You…You” The boy murmured and pointed his finger at Sehun in disbelief.

“umm…huh…hello, how are you?” Sehun wanted to punch his own face with his hand because he just knows that he used wrong words to the boy. Sehun didn’t mean in a bad way but it seems the boy took his words as sarcasm.

“What the hellllll… you…gaint!” The boy shouted and turned his way back to the door. Sehun quickly grabbed the boy’s wrist.

“Wait…So you are a professional photographer?”

“Let go of my hand!” The boy tried to release his wrist from Sehun. But Sehun tightened his hand more. At that time, Sehun’s manager came into the room. His eyes also became wide like the boy’s.

“What? Sehun? You know Luhan??” “Hyung..he is the one you told me before?”

“yeah…” his manager answered him back.

“You….What??” Sehun squeaked looking at the small boy. How could this adorable boy be a famous professional photographer? The boy pouted and turned his face to Sehun’s manager. “I want to cancel my contract with him” That’s what Sehun heard from the little boy.