One Step Latecomer

Skip The Heartbeat

 

It could be concluded that today was an unlucky day for Sehun. Or there might be worse days waiting for him. Sehun regretted for accusing Luhan and accidentally slipping the shorter male’s camera in the river. After becoming a popular singer, Sehun is always in the attention of his fans. Everyone is stalking him. Everyone wants to know about him more and more. Everyone cares him. Yes… everyone except Luhan, the only one that he wants attention and care from the small male. Why couldn’t his wish be fulfilled?

During the photo shooting, Luhan was completely ignoring him. The shorter male with camera gestured Kai how to pose and how to do. Sometimes he smiled beautifully at Kai. On the other hand, he didn’t talk or smile to Sehun. It’s like Sehun was invisible for Luhan. Sehun felt really sad. He had to endure the terrible feeling in his chest. The feeling was getting worse whenever he saw Luhan smiling at Kai. He wondered why God creates human with emotions. If people didn’t have emotions, he won’t suffer badly in his heart like this. He knew he couldn’t blame Luhan for this kind of manner. That’s totally his fault. He wished he could rewind the time that he and Luhan met for the first time.

“Hey, are you ok?” Sehun’s thoughts went away as he heard Kai’s concerned voice.

“Uh?...ok, I am ok.” Sehun responded Kai with a weak smile.

“No, you are not. I know you are not, Sehun. Let’s take a breaktime.” Before Sehun could stop Kai, Kai turned to Luhan.

“Luhan, I think Sehun is not feeling well. Can we take a breaktime now?” Luhan lowered his camera and then his sparkled eyes shifted to Sehun. When Sehun’s eyes met with the other male’s, his heart became pounding so fast again. Unable to control his heart, Sehun looked to somewhere else to avoid Luhan’s pretty eyes.

“I….I am ok. Don’t worry Kai.’’ He stammered, hopefully waiting something to get the small boy’s response in his mind. Luhan shook his head.

“You can take a rest, Sehun. We will start again in next 20 minutes.” Sehun couldn’t believe even his ears. At last, Luhan called his name and this makes him cheerful.

“Thank you, Luhan.” Sehun said in soft tone, smiling warmly. His little prince nodded and went off from the room.

“Is there something between you and Luhan?” Kai asked Sehun, looking curiously into Sehun’s eyes.

“Why do you ask?” Not wanting to answer, Sehun asked Kai back

. “Because…. Luhan is treating you strangely.”

“Yes, I accidentally threw his camera into the river before.” “What?” Kai shrieked with surprised face expression.

“That’s why I am being treated like this now.” Sehun rolled his eyes, taking anger on himself when he flashbacked about his fault.

“Have you apologized to him?” Kai asked again.

“Yes…but I think he is still mad at me.” Kai cleared his throat and gently patted Sehun’s shoulders.

“That’s why you don’t look well? Luhan is a kind-hearted guy. I am sure he will forgive you.”

“I hope so.” Sehun replied with smile.

After taking 20 minutes, he and Kai went back to the photo studio room. Sehun held his breathe and couldn’t wipe off his gaze toward Luhan. The boy was swinging his legs on the couch while reading a magazine in his hands. The shorter male was behaving like an innocent kid. Luhan closed his book, stood up and looked Sehun as if he noticed his million gazes. Feeling embarrassed, Sehun quickly turned his face to Kai and pretended he didn’t care of Luhan. But there was no way to lie his little prince because Sehun’s cheeks were red.

Have Luhan noticed his feeling? Actually, Sehun was not ready to confess his pure feeling to Luhan. He knew this was too early for both he and Luhan. What he needs now isespecially time. Time to recreates the relationship between him and Luhan. He wants to know more about Luhan and let Luhan know about him too. He wants serious relationship. Luhan smirked and walked to them.

“Ready?” He asked, grabbing his camera and looking at Sehun and Kai. Both Sehun and Kai nodded as response.

 

 

It is so difficult not to think about Luhan. The boy who is pretty as a beautiful angel was occupying his whole mind. He even dreamed of Luhan last night. Sehun ruffled his soft hairs while lying on the luxury king-sized bed. He stood out his hand to grab a paper on the table beside him. He looked the paper joyfully, grinning like an idiot. The paper that he requested his manger to give him represented Luhan’s profile. According to that profile, Luhan is older than him. He thought the baby-faced boy was too young.

He can’t meet Luhan today because it was a holiday. But his heart desires to see Luhan a lot. Although He knew where Luhan lives from the paper, he thinks it is not a good idea to suddenly appear in front of Luhan’s home with no reason.

Sehun felt bored. So he took his phone from the table and started to take random selfies of him lying on the bed. Then he chose the best photo of him and uploaded it on Instagram. He captioned, “I am still on the bed. Will you try to catch me?”, teasing his fans with the photo. Within seconds, he received over 786 likes and many comments

. Sehun began to read his fans’ comments. While reading, he smiled and then, 5 minutes later, his lips put a beautiful smile. One of the comments caught his attention.

:::Sehun-ah! I am forever stalking you! LOVE you so much!!!::: This comment gave him a brilliant idea. Why didn’t he think about stalking Luhan? This might sound like creepy. But at least he should give it a try to see his little prince.

Wearing a bright smile on his face, Sehun got up from the bed, took the towel and walked into bathroom. After taking fresh bath and wearing clothes, he put on a black hat.

 

Sehun strolled on the road which is near Luhan’s house. He walked here and there waiting for Luhan to come out from house. He also had to avoid his fans. He was feeling exciting as this was the first time stalking for someone in his life. Waiting for about 30 minutes, Luhan’s door opened up. Sehun quickly ran to a wall to hide himself from Luhan. Luhan didn’t notice him. The smaller boy was still in pajamas printed cute cartoons on it. Because of his little angel, Sehun smiled like an idiot. Not wanting to lose the chance, Sehun tried to stalk Luhan but suddenly he bumped into someone before following Luhan.

“Eh….Sorry…huh? Sehun?”

Sehun looked to that boy without hesitation because his voice is familiar to him.

“Kai?” He couldn’t believe his eyes to see Kai here. “What are you doing here?” He asked Kai confusedly.

“I am living here. That’s my house.” Kai pointed his fingers towards a house beside Luhan’s.

Sehun felt tightened in his chest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for being absent for a long time! I was busy with my job. My boss was torturing me these days. While swimming in a pile of work-related documents, I was writing this fic. TT^TT And Oh!! I have got 25 subscribers? Omg! I didn’t expect to get subscribers that much. I am really happy for this! Thank for subscribing my fic ^.^ I love you all.