Evil Sehun

Skip The Heartbeat

Kai’s answer made the heart of Sehun shatter. His chest was suffocated with anger and jealous. He wanted to release his anger on something else. But he could not let his anger out, especially in front of Kai because he knew he should hide his feelings for Luhan currently. Sehun was scared that he might lose his little prince. As he had already known Kai is Bi, Kai might have a crush on Luhan too. What if Kai pulled out baby-face Luhan from his dream? Damn! Why was Kai always ahead of him? He did not know how to act now. He was so confused.

“I- I think I should go now.” His voice was cracked. At the moment, all he wants was running away from this terrible darkness. Kai placed strong grip on both of his shoulders, frowning his eyebrows.

“Sehun. Are you ok? You don’t look fine.” Sehun slowly removed Kai’s hands with his cold and trembling hands. He knew he could not hide his current state in front of Kai.

“I- I am ok. See you later, Kai.” He turned to walk away.

“Don’t lie to me Oh Sehun! Come to my house. You need to make yourself calm now!”Before Sehun could refuse Kai, Kai grabbed his wrist and brought him to his house.

Kai opened the door and put Sehun on the comfy sofa.

“What would you like to drink? Cola or Spirit?” Kai walked towards the kitchen, asking Sehun without looking him.

“Um..Cola” Sehun answered back, scanning Kai’s living room. He heard the sound of opening and closing the refrigerator. Kai came back to him and gave him Cola. Sehun took Cola from Kai’s hand, opened up the can and drank a sip. Then he put the can on the table.

“So… What happened to you? Why were you like that?” Kai started to question Sehun.

“Because…” Sehun paused. He was thinking hard whether he should tell Kai the truth or not. But the atmosphere of insecurity occupied his mind and he decided not to tell Kai. However, he was not a good liar. So, how should he lie to Kai?

*Ding Dong*

Sehun thanked to that sound. Someone had come to Kai’s place. Sehun felt happy as this had interrupted Kai’s dangerous question. He made a smile and his eyes’ direction shifted to the door. Kai walked to the door and opened.

Great. Sehun’s eyes became wide with surprises, slightly forming an O shaped mouth. This was absolutely unexpected. The one standing at the entrance was Luhan carrying a tray on which there were slices of chocolate cake with plate and spoon.

“Hey Kai, I am giving cakes to my neighbours. So, I wonder you also would like to try some?” Luhan asked Kai reaching his hands towards Kai to offer the cake.

// What? They have already known each other as neighbours?// Sehun looked at the two males, gasping in disbelief.

“Oh, thanks! Come in Luhan! Sehun is here too!” Kai spoke joyfully.

Luhan’s face suddenly changed into a tense one, piercing Sehun’s heart with his sparkled eyes.

“Hey…haha Hi?” Sehun waved at Luhan. Although he was feeling awkward, he forced a fake smile to both Kai and Luhan.

“No. I don’t want to disturb you guys. See you later.” Luhan said to Kai.

“No No. You are not disturbing us. It’s ok, Luhan! Come in!” Kai seemed enjoying Luhan to invite to his living room. On the other hand, Sehun was mentally cursing Kai for putting him into really awkward situation.

// B**tard! Are you trying to kill me, KAI?//

“Um…Ok.” Unable to refuse Kai’s request, Luhan surrendered to step in to the room. He sat on the sofa that is in front of Sehun.

Sehun didn’t know what to do. He wished he had a power of disappearing from that place like Jumper. His angelic Luhan was sitting in front of him. His pretty male was still in pajamas. He wanted to touch Luhan’s pinkish chubby cheeks and pinched. He had been swallowing the thought that was the eagerness to tease the shorter male. He unconsciously gazed at Luhan’s kissable lips. He was totally lost in scanning the small male’s clear face.

“Ouch!!!” He came back to his sense when Kai playfully slap his shoulder. Both Kai and Luhan looked at him awkwardly. Sehun’s cheeks flashed reddish ones. He wanted to put his face into the pillow and shouted out loud. He bit his lower lip and looked at Kai and Luhan like an idiot. The atmosphere was in a silent condition. Kai was the first person who broke this silent room.

“So, Sehun. What were you doing there?” Kai brought the next question which Sehun was afraid to answer

. “Nothing. Haha. Actually, I am searching for a house.” He made up a lie.

“House?” Kai followed the voice like Sehun. Luhan was just frowning.

“Yes!” Sehun suddenly raised his voice as something cunning came into his mind.

“Is there any house that is available to move in?” Sehun asked Kai grinning super wide. Kai and Luhan looked at each other.

“Yes…I think the one beside Luhan’s house is available?” Luhan nodded to agree with Kai.

Sehun made a handsome half smile.

// I can’t let you two become friends without me.//

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE VERY SHORT CHAPTER!! TT_TT Next time, I promise to write longer for this fic. Thank for reading!

BTW! How was ExoLuxion show??? Did you enjoy it?? It was totally amazing right??

What surprised me was Xiumin-hyung’s ABS!!! And also I also cried when I saw our babies crying. And you??? TT_TT

I also got shocked as our Sehunnied got hit by camera. Poor Hunnie :’(

Their new songs are really good, especially the song named Promise :’) That song is absolutely heart-touching one. *sob sob*

Ok ok. I’d better stop here. See you in next chapter <3