Ready to Love You

Skip The Heartbeat

Sehun knows now why the boy is so angry. As the boy is a professional photographer, he will definitely treasure his camera. And Sehun made his camera lose. Various thoughts such as he is worthless, he is awful, and he is bad came into Sehun’s mind. He blames himself.

“What? Luhan…Why do you want to cancel?” Sehun’s manager asked surprisingly.

“Hyung…Could you leave us alone?” Sehun requested his manager.

“Let go of my hand!!” Luhan struggled again.

“Umm..ok.” The manager replied back in confused tone, looking at both Sehun and Luhan and then left the room.

“I think we have nothing to say.” Luhan pouted at Sehun.

// Damn...He is acting cute in front of me???// Sehun gazed at Luhan and smiled in his mind.

“Lahan.”

“Shut up! Not Lahan. I am Luhan.”Luhan said with disappointed face.

Sehun wanted to giggle a lot when he saw Luhan’s a little disappointed face. But he doesn’t dare to laugh, not wanting Luhan to misunderstand him.

“Oh..Aham…Luhan. I know I am wrong. I am so sorry for what happened yesterday. And I want to buy you new one.”Wow. He can speak of apologetic words lightly to Luhan. What is Luhan made of?

“You think I am feeling bad for my camera?? No! I can buy new one too! What I want back are…my photos…my photos in the….” Words from Luhan’s small lips were started to fade away because some drops of tears rolled down to his pinky chubby cheeks.

Sehun let go of Luhan’s wrist slowly. He doesn’t know what to do when he saw Luhan in this kind of new face expression. He has seen babies crying in front of him but not an adult. Is it even possible that an adult could cry like a baby? Worse of all, he has never babysat before. Now, he needs babysitting skill? However, Luhan looks like a real innocent baby for him. Moreover, he thinks Luhan is so adorable even while the boy is crying. Oh god. He thinks angry Luhan is cute and also crying Luhan is cute too. Something is totally wrong with him. He is weird for real! But, at least he feels sad for Luhan.

Sehun patted softly on Luhan’s back. Luhan cried like a baby for about 5 minutes. Oh Sehun didn’t part his lips for a single word that whole time because he doesn’t know what he is supposed to say. He is not good at choosing beautiful words. Luhan removed his hand slowly and looked at Sehun with his tearful sparkled angel’s eyes. Because of these breathtaking pretty eyes, Sehun felt a skip in his heart again.

“It..It is so embarrassing to cry in front of you. You can’t even comfort me.” Luhan’s cracked voice came out and the whole face looks blushing.

Sehun tries hard to breathe well as Luhan’s reaction to him is unbelievably adorable. It is more like he even forgets to breathe. Come to think of this, Luhan is the first one to make him feel this unknown feeling. All of his minds fly with Luhan’s behaviors.

“I need to go…” Luhan said in weak tone.

Sehun’s heart commands him not to let go Luhan. He felt like he is going to lose something precious. No No No. These are the voices that he heard in his head. Worrying a lot, he grabbed Luhan’s wrist again.

“How about the contract? I… I am sorry Luhan. Forgive me or please tell me what I should do to make you fine with me.” Sehun whispered, sounding sad.

“I..” Luhan stopped, shook his head and made a soft sigh.

“For the contract, don’t worry about it. I will still work with you. But it doesn’t mean I have forgiven you.” Luhan said, looking at the floor. Sehun felt relief in his heart. “Thank You” Sehun could say only these two words. Actually, he would like to shout like *Luhan oh my god! Thank you! You know how much I am happy now?? Damn happy!!!* However, he doesn’t want to make Luhan think that he is a creepy one like that.

Luhan nodded without looking him and slowly left the room. Sehun enjoyed his gaze on Luhan’s back and grinned.

 

When Sehun came into photo shooting room, some staffs were gathering around someone. Sehun looked to that person curiously. There he saw Kim Kai who is his old friend. Kai waved his hand at Sehun when he saw him. Sehun smiled warmly to Kai and walked directly to him. Kai greeted Sehun hugging like they haven’t seen for years.

“I am happy to see you again Sehun!” Kai said with a wide smile.

“Me too, Kai. We haven’t met after …we both have finished training days?”

“Yeah! Oh god, you have become a real handsome man.” Kai praised Sehun.

“You are y chocolate.” Sehun said blinking one of his eyes at Kai. They both looked at each other for a while and laughed for no reason.

“What are you doing here?” Sehun asked Kai, squeezing Kai’s shoulder and smiling.

“Sehun, don’t joke me. I am here for photo shooting with you. You don’t know?” Kai asked him back.

Sehun doesn’t know that he has to do photo shooting together with Kai. He didn’t ask details about it from his manager. He always accepts all the works that come to him. He can’t complain to decline them as his CEO is a scary one. So, he never asks his manager about his works and just follows them.

“I really didn’t know this, Kai. But I am really glad to see you again and work together with u.” Sehun answered with a smile.

Then, Sehun saw his little Luhan walking towards them. One thing makes Sehun’s heart dissatisfied. Kai was looking at Luhan like he had forgotten about the whole world. When Luhan stood in front of them, he just looked at Kai and ignored the existence of Sehun.

“Be ready. The photo shooting will be started in next 5 minutes.” Luhan said and his lips beautifully curved at Kai before he left both Sehun and Kai.

With Luhan’s sweet smile, Sehun’s heart skips too fast. Luhan is not only cute but also beautiful for him. He loves Luhan’s small lips, pinky chubby cheeks, sparkled eyes, prominent nose bridge. He loves Luhan’s childish behaviors and smile. He loves everything of Luhan. There, something strikes Oh Sehun’s mind. He realized he loves Luhan and is crazy for him. But at the same time, he felt sad because he knows that sweet smile weren’t for him. Then, he felt angry. Why did Luhan smile at Kai and not him? Why was Kai the one who got his little boy’s smile? He is jealous of Kai. Sehun always shares everything with Kai. But this time, Sehun must refuse Kai to share his Luhan with him.

“Isn’t he cute?” Kai asked Sehun, focusing his eyes only on Luhan’s back.

//It’s none of your business!// Sehun mentally said in his mind.

//Oh no Oh Sehun. Kai is your friend too.// Sehun reminded himself mentally.

“No. He is not.” Sehun replied with tensed tone. He lied. If he agreed what Kai said, Kai would continue saying how much Luhan is cute.

“Um..But I think Luhan..”

“Let’s go. We don’t have time.” Sehun cut off Kai’s words because he doesn’t want to hear the word “cute” from Kai’s mouth.

// Sorry Kai. Luhan is for me…//

Kai looked Sehun confusedly but later nodded and they walked together to Luhan.