on whose side he is.

Love In Rewind

 

 

 

on whose side he is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There were moments where Sehun just wanted time to move quicker. 
 



Moments like now.




When Sehun received a message from Lu Han saying that he needed immediate help, Sehun rushed from the library to the hallway where Lu Han was. He expected Lu Han to have injured himself or feel unwell but instead he was told something totally different. Lu Han was sitting on the floor with his phone on his hand. He most likely still didn't put it away after texting the other. It took him about two seconds to notice his boyfriend. 
 



After sliding his phone into his pocket, Lu Han raised both of his hands:
 


 


"Carry me I'm tired."




Silence.
 

 




Pretending that he had never heard that, Sehun turned away and walked off to the direction of their former clubroom. They were anyway supposed to go there in order to discuss their future as they refused to disband. If Lu Han's team would have won, would the other team have refused to disband too? Probably not since they seemed like well-mannered students except that one Tao kid. He was too rude for his own good. Speaking of members, who was even there? There was Kris, Lay, Chen and Tao. But there had to more. 

 



Lu Han said that they were about six.

 



They could be more hidden members or Lu Han just couldn't count. 

 




"Sehun! I beg you! Help me!"




Lu Han was on his knees and helplessly stretched one arm out. He had been going around for so long and his legs seriously ached. A little help would be gladly appreciated but he was dating a merciless idiot who couldn't even do anything. It's not like Lu Han asked every day to be carried, he never did. So now when he needed some help, shouldn't he get? In situations like these it was better to have Kai around. Compared to Sehun, he knew when it was appropriate to help someone. 

 



As if Sehun could read his thoughts, he came back. 

 



"Stop thinking about Kai." Sehun muttered and turned around while kneeling down so Lu Han could get on his back. Not believing that this was happening, Lu Han jumped on Sehun's back and more or less strangled him. Perhaps Lu Han had spoken his thoughts out loud, it didn't matter anyway. Sehun positioned his hands on Lu Han's under thighs and pushed him slightly to be able to hold him better. 

 



Of course, Sehun would end up listening to Lu Han.


 


Satisfied, Lu Han smiled for a second as Sehun was carrying him to meet the other members. 

 


He couldn't resist the temptation and leaned forwards to quickly kiss Sehun's right cheek. "Thank you Sehun. But you are a bit slow."


 


"Because you are fat."




"Ah~ don't say that! It makes self-conscious!" Pretending to pull Sehun in a headlock was halted because a teacher passed them with a do-not-do-anything-dirty look. It was no secret to teachers that they were dating because they always caught them in the weirdest moments. Lu Han didn't care much but Sehun did. Lu Han still didn't know why Sehun wanted it to be kept a secret. If his mother knew then who else was there to oppose? The school was the only place where Lu Han and Sehun kept their distance from each other. 


Did it have to do with the person who had waved at them? 



Because of him, Sehun was quieter than usually and to some extent stayed away from Lu Han. It would be good if Sehun would actually say something instead of keeping everything a secret. Whenever Lu Han asked him who that person was, Sehun changed the subject or didn't reply. Maybe it was something Lu Han really shouldn't know. He couldn't judge the situation because he barely knew something. 



"Sehun why were you upset at that time? You can tell me." Another try that was doomed to fail was started by Lu Han. He really wanted to know.

 


"Nothing happened."



"But you were angry." Lu Han strongly insisted and was pushed a little up. 

 


"I was in a bad mood." Sehun sighed and secretly hoped that the other would take that and shut his mouth. 




"No, you are always in a bad mood. But at that time you were really in a bad mood." 



"Sunshine do you want to get bubble tea with me? I know a really nice place." This was Sehun's attempt to change the topic and like always it worked. Lu Han forgot his other thoughts and demanded to know where that place was and when they could go. Sometimes Sehun hated it how easy it was to manipulate Lu Han. That meant that anyone could do that to him. Not only Sehun but he was most likely the only one who dared to do that. 

 

 

 



Especially when he said the nickname that secretly caused Lu Han's heart to flutter.



 


 

 

 



-x-

 

 

 

 

 



 



Seeing the door open was a strange sight. 




Because usually this guy called Tao who always made fun of them was blocking them from going in. However this time the door was open and it seemed like it was purposely left open. Were the other members already inside? It seemed like it so the longer they stood there the slower the conversation would be. He dropped Lu Han down who wasn't prepared for that and let out a yelp. Couldn't Sehun like warn him?
 




"Be quiet and follow me." Sehun whispered, pushing the door completely open so that Lu Han could also go in.




When they walked in they saw their beloved clubroom looking like it used to do. There was still Kai's furniture, the blackboard and the desks. It was like they purposely didn't touch anything. But the actual reason was that whenever they tried to move Kai's furniture like the couch, Kai said that he didn't want it in that moment. The reason for that was that he needed to have an explanation to come and claim their room back. He did that for a total of two months. 




"Why are you guys so slow? Was it Lu Han's fault or what?!" Baekhyun who literally laying on the couch, had this aggravated expression and waved them over to come. Chanyeol was sitting on a random chair, playing his game while Kai was talking with Kyungsoo about a plan to win their room. Kyungsoo didn't understand a word so he politely nodded and awkwardly smiled. At some parts though he found himself listening. 


 


"Yo people!" 


 


Lu Han laughed and ran towards the other four. In particular Chanyeol whom he wanted to be still friends with. It was obvious that they had to start talking at some point and couldn't be awkward with each other. It was actually only Chanyeol who ignored Lu Han and not the other way around. 
 




"Hey Chanyeol! How are you today?" With a bright smile Lu Han leaned over Chanyeol's desk and expected him to answer. Even one single word could be enough for him. He just needed to hear something. He already knew that Chanyeol wouldn't change overnight as he looked away. He also gave Lu Han the not-you-again look. It was so irritating how persistent Lu Han was and wouldn't leave him even for a day alone. 



Lifting his head to have a better look Baekhyun frowned when he saw Lu Han's effort, "Leave that poor guy alone! He doesn't want to talk to you."



"Hey! Don't talk to Lu Han like that!"  Kai stopped his explanation to turn around and point accusingly at Baekhyun. He couldn't stand it that they were all picking on his crush. What did he do to them?



"You better stop living in your fantasy that you are going to marry Lu Han! You will be greatly disappointed." Baekhyun smirked and this was when Sehun decided that he had to beat him up later, "I mean look at poor Kyungsoo." Baekhyun elaborated and all the attention was on Kyungsoo who didn't quite know what was going on. Well Baekhyun knew about everything and he wouldn't let this all continue. The thing was that also Kyungsoo didn't know what the hell 'poor Kyungsoo' meant in the first place. 

 



Gazing genuinely confused at Baekhyun, Kai took a step forwards. "What are you talking about? I'm serious...I have no idea..."


 


Everyone else, including Chanyeol were also interested in the matter and waited for an answer. 

 


Unfortunately Baekhyun only sighed and turned around to pretend to sleep, "Forget it..." He yawned followed by closing his eyes. 

 

 



Kai's eye twitched.


 



"TELL MEEE!" He then yelled and literally grabbed Baekhyun's ankle to draw him off the couch. He couldn't stand it when things weren't finished. Especially when it was as important as that. How could Baekhyun just stop? Was he crazy or what? The other boys were all on Kai's side because they didn't think of helping Baekhyun who was shrieking for help. They only wanted to know what Baekhyun's words meant though he had other problems. Problems like trying to stand up.




"Kai, force him more quietly, we are going to get into trouble because it's so loud." Kyungsoo warned him and when Kai heard that he made an 'ok' sign with his thumb and index-finger. He sat on Baekhyun's back and then eventually turned him around so that he sat on his stomach. They were facing each other and the curiosity was written over Kai's face. That made it all even funnier for Baekhyun who tried to contain his laughter. 
 




"Come on Kai! Hit him!" Lu Han loudly cheered and got a little push on his head from Sehun. 



"You do realise that this is not a fight."




"Oh....still Kai HIT HIM!" 



 



"What is this all about?"

 





Six pairs of eyes were focused on the open door where Chen had come through. 

 

 


 


"Uh...we are having a discussion about music." 
 




This worst liar of course had to speak up and everyone else fought the urge to tape Lu Han's mouth shut. Why did he have to speak? Slowly, Kai got up from Baekhyun and nervously laughed. It was impossible for Chen to not see behind that obvious lie. He had to be on Lu Han's level in terms of dumbness if he would be fine with that. Chen kept on staring so that Baekhyun sat back down on the couch. The other looked all into different directions and could only count on their luck. They didn't want to come across as weirdos, especially not Sehun.

 



He didn't care about the others because they were all kind of weird. 
 





"Oh. Cool." Chen smiled and didn't seem to have notice anything. 







Lu Han found his new best friend. 
















 

 

 

 

 

 

 




The reason for them all to meet was that Chen had an idea about their clubs. He knew that they always sat into front the room like homeless people and his had to change. How many times did teachers ask Chen if they perhaps have kicked out students? They didn't. It was just that Lu Han's team didn't know what losing meant. Chen didn't take it in a bad way. He could only imagine how it would feel to be in such a situation. 

 

 


But enough was enough. 







"I think you guys know why I called you here." Chen began and looked at them all, sitting in a circle. 

 




"Not really." 

 


"Nope."

 


"TELL. ME. BAEK. HYUN."

 


"I have no idea."

 


"..."
 



"I don't know maybe you want to give us food."
 


 



All eyes were on Lu Han who innocently blinked, "What? Did I say something wrong?"

 



"The thing is..." Chen started something that he should have done a while ago, "You guys can't keep standing in front this room. It makes us feel uncomfortable." He understood that they didn't accept the fact that they lost but they could at least try that they wanted to get over it. With how the things looked right now they didn't seem like they wanted to get over it. They were very wilful and this actually very admirable. They were brave by trying to not give up and sacrifice themselves to look like someone homeless.




"Then give us our room back." It was easy like that for Kai and Lu Han nodded in agreement. 
 




"It's not as easy as that. I have an idea though. How about putting both groups together? I mean we don't hate each other. I think we could have all fun together." That wasn't so bad, Chen had a point. Forming one big group meant that Lu Han's group didn't have to disband. Even if that meant that they were more. Chen expectedly waited for their answer; it was smart to not reject that. The chance of staying together...but Lu Han seemed to be the only one who thought that this was a good idea.




This idea was ridiculous. Why should they join both clubs together? They were enemies for crying out loud. This would never ever work. Lu Han however wasn't thinking like that and would happily accept that proposal. If that meant that they wouldn't have to disband then he was fine with that. He was the leader so everyone had to accept his decision anyway.






"Sure sure! That sounds good!" Lu Han raised his thumb with a smile.




When Chen heard this answer he couldn't help but smile, "I'm happy that you-"




His answer was cut off when Lu Han was pushed against the wall. It was so harsh that he didn't need long to find out who had done that. 




"Are you stupid?! I have my pride!" It was Baekhyun who shoved him as his fist was raised. That was the dumbest idea he had ever heard. Why would they throw their pride away to coexist? They would look disgustingly pitiful. 


 


Shortly after that a shoe collided with Lu Han's head causing him to whine and rub the aching area. What was wrong with them all?




"I agree with Baekhyun. It's embarrassing to work with them after we have lost." Kyungsoo was the one to throw his shoe and didn't even seem apologetic. He knew that violence wasn't the solution to anything but in this moment they just needed him to be quiet. Maybe Lu Han didn't feel embarrassed but the majority of them did and would feel embarrassed. 





"But why-"






This time a light book was thrown against Lu Han's face, it came from the direction of a certain someone.








Sehun's hand was to some extent raised and his eyes were narrowed:




"Sorry....my hand slipped..."





The tears gathered in Lu Han's eyes were blinked away and he threateningly raised his hand, "Sehun I expected you to be on my side! Can't you trust me? I just need to sign this contract!" Lu Han exclaimed and suddenly had a paper in his hand that did look like it needed a signature from him. He had gotten it from Chen who was watching from the sidelines with a smile. It was very chaotic but kind of funny. 



Seeing that Lu Han was about to sign their lives away, Baekhyun narrowed his eyes and pushed the leader down to the floor. He could never let him do that. "Can't you like....ask us for permission?!" He yelled and tried to pull the now crumpled paper away from the elder. Stubborn as ever, Lu Han shook his head and hid the paper under his tracksuit jacket. Afterwards he laid on his stomach so Baekhyun wouldn't be able to get it. It didn't matter that he seemed childish like that. 
 

 



"Kyungsoo! What are you doing there?! Help!" Baekhyun desperately called for reinforcement. He knew that Sehun and Kai wouldn't dare to touch Lu Han and Chanyeol was just there. 
 



Shy at first, Kyungsoo kneeled down and tried to gently move Lu Han to one side. Though this was in vain because Lu Han covered his arms over his stomach where the paper was hidden. He would never give up. Baekhyun sighed in irritation- why was it not working? He helped Kyungsoo with turning him around and when Lu Han didn't give in Baekhyun just tickled him. It was unexpected and intense so that Lu Han breathed in and out heavily resting his arms beside his head. 

 


"S-Stop! Stop stop it! Sehun help me!" He cried as Baekhyun stuck his hands under Lu Han's now exposed sides to keep going. 
 



Sehun and Kai joined Chen with watching, not thinking of helping any time soon.

 


Lu Han's laughter grew louder and harder as Chanyeol put his game aside and was unsure how much more he could take.
 




Finally Kyungsoo had the opportunity to snatch the paper underneath Lu Han's jacket and held it up high, "I've got it!" He proudly announced so that Baekhyun stopped tickling and grinned at his accomplice. He seriously thought that Lu Han would make it and sign it. Well justice wins always in the end. If it weren't for Kai standing behind Kyungsoo and stealing the paper from his hand. Shocked, Kyungsoo turned around while Kai smirked and stepped backwards. 
 




"I've got it my love!" His attitude without more ado changed when he looked at Lu Han who was crying and said that he could always count on Kai.

 


In a heartbeat, Baekhyun stood up and also wrestled Kai to the floor. He just made it to slap the creased paper away that landed in front of Chanyeol. At first everyone believed that Chanyeol would ignore the paper and move on with his game. But to their surprise, he moved somewhat down and stretched his arm to take it. He looked at it and then back at the others who were not taking their eyes off Chanyeol. 




On whose side was he actually? 


 


That didn't matter for Baekhyun who shoved Kai away to be able to approach Chanyeol's desk. "Can you please give it to me? Hm? Trust me; I'm trying to save our club." He moved closer and closer so that he leaned over the desk. Maybe it was because Baekhyun was invading his personal space but Chanyeol didn't feel well. His eyes were fixed on the other who was smiling at him in a friendly way. 




Baekhyun was right. 
 



He should give it to him.

 



A faint blush was taking over Chanyeol's face. His eyes widened a bit, and with pure confusion Baekhyun watched the not anticipated flush start off on Chanyeol's cheekbones. He couldn't do anything against it really. Same goes for Baekhyun seeing that he didn't say much and also stared back. 



They were so busy with gazing that they didn't notice Sehun taking the paper from Chanyeol's grip. 

 



"Okay I decide now what will happen!" 
 




Sehun took the lead and then made clear that they will let Lu Han sign the paper. Kai and Lu Han broke into cheers whereas Kyungsoo rolled his eyes after hearing such a lame decision. When Baekhyun moved away, he looked down into the widened eyes of Chanyeol. He bit his own bottom lip and looked aside, his hand resting on his forehead. He couldn't believe that they would keep going with that dumb plan. What also surprised him was that Chanyeol suddenly seemed more human?
 



It wasn't supposed to be something special in general, but with someone like Chanyeol, who never showed any sentiment or any of his true feelings...a blush was a lot to take in.




"Yay! Sehun I love you!" Lu Han cried out with crocodile tears and hugged his boyfriend from behind. He knew that at the end of the day Sehun would always be on his side. 

 



"What's with me...I did all the work too..." Kai sulked when he saw that Lu Han continued to hug Sehun who tried to back off from the shorter.



Standing on tip toes, Kyungsoo raised his hand and patted Kai on his head:


 


"Well done prince."






It wasn't Lu Han but better than nobody.

 




"Thank you...I guess..."






________________________________________________________________________________
 

So I watched Star golden bell Lunar year special (I missed that show sooo much)

And I forgot how fine Chanyeol is.


This sequel will not be longer than 10-9 chapters. 


The reason is that I was never meant to write a sequel and Play me up was originally meant to have 30 chapters

But then I got more ideas and I don't like it to write 30+ chapter story so I divided it into 2 stories :)

 

the first half of next chapter will be Baekyeol's flashback

 

Btw who watches Unpretty Rapstar?

How dare they kick my girl Tymee out

And the show is so Jimin biased wtf


bomi xoxo