x16x

come to get you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You wake up your eyes and all you see is the fimiliar bed and room that you couuld feel you were at you and Jimin's room right now.The sheets covering up your body . You feel dizzy and can't remember anything from last night drunk.

Jimin enter the room he sits atthe chair first .You see him and feel like wanna slap him again .You feel so sad and alone. He come towards to you and hug you.

You struggle from his grip . You hit his chest. But because he was double stronger than you.You not moving to anywhere . He was too strong for you to fight.

-Jimin pov-

Hyerin hit me at my chest. I hug her tighter then before. I know I was strong than her . But suddely she stops.Not moving and no actions anymore.

I know that she starts to cry cause I can feel her warm tears fall on my shirt. Goddamn can she just not cry ? I can't stand when she starts to cry cause her tears is like my blood . 

"Your so stupid..."She said

"I never knew you are that type of mans . Cheatting on me and let me. You never know how empty was my heart with out you."She said to me

" you." She said THAT NASTY word again. God I hate that word.

She began to struggle from my grip again.Did she even know he can't fight with man? Can't she just keep quite.I can't control it no more.

I hold hyerin's wrist and pin her on the bed and I hold her leg using my hips .

Hyerin look shocked her eyes locked at me. I start to talk.

"Baby . Look what you done to me. Youre words are driving me crazy you know? I hate it when you said 'you' you know ?" I said

"Great . You like it ? Or do you want me to said it again Park Jimin?!" She scream

I got to angry until I squeez her wrist. She hissed to fight the pain that I give her.

-your pov-

"DON'T YOU DARE!" he scream to you.

His hands pinning you down perfectly.

"Are you said that you are trying to play truth or dare to me? Then lets go. Turn the game up!" You scream at his face .

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter