x17x

come to get you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby where are you ? I've been waiting for you at cafeteria."Jimin said while waiting for you with his hands over his chest.

"Okay okay. Im sorry . I just end up my meeting at Yg ent building just now."You answer him while take your keys out from your handbag and suddenly you felt napckin at your mouth blocking your nose and mouth making you breathless.

"mphhh!!" You scream.While holding your phone.

"Baby!! What's wrong ? Anwer mee!!! Ahn hyerin!"Jimin shout out panickly.

You finally fainted .

-Park Jimin-

What happen to her . God she can't live me. Ahn hyerin answer me that's all I can said .Answer meee. Im so panick right now .How can I be relax right now . 

Suddenly I heard a man voice . Wait this voice . I can reconize it well. It sounds like Lee Minhyuk. I mean B-bomb sunbae .How could it be him with hyerin.

"Do you want your preciouse wife? Come and get it before ya know what will I do"He said to me.

I founded at my car the gps already tell me the location to b-bomb place. I continued to follow the GPS.But wait where am I? It just an empty storage.I get out from my car hoping that I will find her .

Suddenly someone knock me down using a wood.I see hyerin being tied on with a black scarf her hair is a still look fine and her face still preety.

My vission get blured and I fainted there.

-Your pov-

You wake up and see you are tied on a chair and you can tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter