x14x

come to get you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Next week-

You and Jimin go to class together.He was happy yet scared of loosing you. He know how hard to get you . He let you enter the class alone while he want to help others on keeping the ballsin the store.

"You go first I will enter the class later."

"I'll wait for you ."you answer him

You kiss his cheek that made him happy.You smile at him and wave he wave at you back.

But it was for an hour the happiness come.

-Jimin pov-

I hope that no one will slap her or do anything bad to hyerin while Im not there for her.I come to help J-hope hyung to do those things.

I wave at hyung and give him a smile acrross my face.He smile back at me.When I hold the ball, he suddenly look at my bruises at my hands.

The bruises that b-bomb sunbae give me last week still doesn't look good.

"Are you okay?" he ask me

"Im okay. Just . Emm. Those ... last week bruises ." I explain

"Doesn't it ever drive you crazy studdying at here? All those things look worse. B-bomb sunbae trying to get Hyerin and Hyeri tryng to get your heart. Doesn't those thing ever drive you crazy?"J-Hope ask me.

I take the ball and talk to him while carrying the ball.

"That's all drive me crazy . Totally crazy. But.. I can't leave hyerin alone with those kinds of people.I love her.I hate Hyeri she just like B-bomb sunbae."I explain

"Damn . I just want to tell you hell is comming..."

"Lee Hyeri is here ."J-Hope hyung tell me

I look at hyeri and I give her an annoyed face.Does her face even turn any carzier the others day?I got to tell I hate her.

She give me a smile.When she come to me she pushme againts the wall and her lips . I know she want to sedduce me but that doesn't even work.

"What are you doing?!" I warn her

"Just... want to taste that fluffy lips of yours ."She said.

fLUFFY LIPS OF MINE? No way? 

"Your a not a human but a !" I scream

" baby. Is that what you call hyerin? The of wife of yours? HAHAHA. I can make you million thousand good better than she does."Hyeri make an evil laugh.

"You don't have any right to said she was a !!!!" I scream agaiN

"Oh shut up"she said

-Your pov-

"Hyerin-ah can you follow me to the cafeteria .I want to buy some food. Im hugry."Seolhyun make a pout to y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter