x15x

come to get you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehyo hug you really tight . He is also worried for you. What happen ? is all the question that he want to ask you. But he know that you need to calm first .

You cry for half an hour. You don't even want this kind of problem that gonna happen.You also don't expect that Jimin will cheat on you.You felt so empty.

Its hard for you to hear his explanation.Your eyes feel like it gonna explode when you saw Jimin and hyeri.You feel so hard to let him go away and the fact that you already married with him is also hard to beleive.

Marriage is not something to be played for that's why how much you hate that moment ever. You feel so hard to beleive.

"Hyerin... Can you calm for a second princess?"Jaehyo ask you with a perfect manners to calm you down.

"Ahn hyerin. Im here. Oppa is here for you."jaehyo hug you while your hair .

How you miss this kind of hush when you cry . Jimin would always do this to you.You were sure that he must beback home now.

-Jimin pov-

I take my porche and drive allway to home. How fool I am make hyerin like that.Why I don't push that stupid kind of girl when she puch me againts the wall.

Im so sorry Ahn hyerin .I miss you. So much . I feel like my heart hade died inside. It kills me inside when you slap me.I taught that hyerin would beleive me.

That stupid girl. Aishhh. I get so empty so I decided to go to bangtan dorm today as I had my schedule tomorrow. As for hyerin she will probarly had no schedule for tomorrow.

The radio keep on play sad music.Damn that stupd radio.As I arrive at the dorm , all eyes on me.Jin hyung eyes on me. Taehyung will be the first one ask me in my room.

"What the hell is happen?" He ask me.

He look like want to punch me on my face but he keep his fist inside.

"I hear that you cheat on hyerin? I may be somekinds like annoying but she's my friend. I need to help her too.If I were you . I will never make mistakes like you do now.I never let seolhyun feel empty cause you know how boys heart feel when he made a fool mistake at girls right?Youre so stupid and fool."Taehyung said

"That's not true.It all start when hyeri push me . But I late at react things . You know that too right?"I ask him kind of jealouse when he said th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter