x12x

come to get you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Congrats for the two of you!! I really miss you Hyerin.Jimin your soooooo evil keeping her from me!" Seolhyun scream at Jimin.

Taehyung just give Jimin a chuckle while Hyerin still hugging your waist .Jimin make annoyed face at you telling you that he was annoyed with seolhyun.

You give him a smile and hug Seolhyun back.

"Yea.He were to evil to me. He said he won't give me to anyone anymore." you talk

"Ya! since when?!" he scream

"Don't scream at her. My little Seolhyun must scared. Aish. Come here darling." Taehyung pull Seolhyun arm and hug her by her waist.

Seolhyun quickly hit Taehyung for being stupid innocent there.You and Jimin chuckle.Jimin suddenly hug you and his nose when to your neck cuddling on you.

You laugh at him .

"How can I let my little baby go there." he said to you.

"Geez. Stop that cuddling baby."you said

"So where do you go after this? I mean your university ?" seolhyun ask you

"Hmmm I don't know." you answer

"She will go the same university as you and Taehyung same as Jimin."Jaehyo suddenly join the conversation.

"Reeeeaaallyyyyy sunbaenim?" seolhyun ask

"Of corse!" jaehyo answer her

"You haven't tell me yet oppa! You're so mean!" you scream at your brother.

Jimin hold your waist telling you to don't go away from him.

"Din't Jimin tell you?" he ask

You turn to Jimin and hit him at his shoulder.Jimin jump on shock .He turn to you and appoligixe to you.

"Jagiya... Im so sooooooo soorry. I forgot." he rub his neck .

"Don't let it happen again .I really hate forgetfull person ." you confess .

That its the truth .You really hate forgetfull person.When it comes to boyfriend .You must reject people who forget full. When a boyfriend forget his anniversarry with his girlfriend it must be hurtfull .

After the party ends .You and Jimin get into the room.You see how sweet was he being.He also decorates the room with you and Jimin's picture.

You could see how happy was he when he look at your smile.Damn.His eyes smile totally kills you.His aegyo also kills you.

The next morning .You wake up with him.He drive you to the new university .You follow him to check the university.You could tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter