x11x

come to get you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You open your eyes and see Jimin were still sleeping beside you.You head on Jimin's chest and Jimin's hand hug you tightliy.You were with him on the bed .You make a little friction between him and finally Jimin open his eyes.

He give you a light kiss on your lips and start to talk.

"you awake baby?" he ask

Damn his killing y morning voice kills you making you turn on.

"Morning. " you greet him

"Did you dream of me?" he ask

"You? No I dind't why would I to dream about you?"You ask

"Ya!" he said half scream.

"I just joking."

You were on honeymoon with Jimin at maldives .After the story of you and him daiting last year.There's a rumors about you and Jimin going to married.Your and Jimin agency confirm the rumors and after a month the rumors past you and him married.

The event were surely lovely and beautifull.Many idols attend the event.You and him got happy and many presents. 

Oppa surely cry .You were totally enjoy the honeymoon with him.He was beeing so sweet and gentleman.

You get up and grab for your towel to get ready to return home .This is the last day of your honeymoon.You could see Jimin lazy to get ready. You surely know that it would be hard to wake him up.

You pull his arm and he hum to respond.

"aaaa~ I don't want. I want to stay here forever." he moan

"GEEZ. Park jimin. stop beeing a little kid .Come on get ready." you pull his arm.

Because he was heavy then you .You sure he can't move.'Gosh how in the hell Im gonna wake this man' you ponder.

"Jimin. aaaaa~ baby. Wake up ." you moan

"Fine .Let's shower together ."he said

Making you blush from his word.He chuckle a little .He know  that you were shy.

"Don't be nervouse we already show everything last night.Your perfect baby." he said

You gave him a smile then he get up and put the towel on your body and his and walk together into the bathroom.After 30 minutes the two of you get ready to eat breakfast.

The two of y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter