My Stalker .. N 2

My Stalker

 

 

 

from last chapter :

Nicole stopped again deu to her cell phone vibration, she receave a txet massege from unknown number and it saye :

 

" Hey sweetheart , you shouldn't wear these Hot shorts and that y mini shirt , are you trying to give me a heart attake ??

all the Guy's over here are looking at you Hotie, and i'm a Jealou type, i love you Hoyie, though you don't know me !

yet i want you to know that you are MINE only, and i will beat the hell out of your EX for telling you the L- word

PS:   you look amazing, Hot & y today, your lovely Stalker 

...

 



 

« what the… ? » is  really  there  people like that who think they are in some stupid drama ?! how stupid .

The pall ring, I run off to my first class and damn, what’s wrong with this day? I have no one of my friends with me, this will be boring as hell, how great it would be if I create my own school ?

Anyways back to damn reality, I enter my class and set at the back, my favorite set where the lazy and funny students would usually set, putting my arms on the table and my chine above them, looking at the front while thinking and imagining my life how it would be with my lovely idol, the one and the only one  Super Junior Lee DongHae .. what a beautiful life and how lovely our family would be, oh my gosh … Kawaii

But it didn’t lest when I heard someone calling me …

“ Hi, good morning Nicole, how are you ?? “

“ oh, hey … Nana “ I replied awkwardly .

“ how are you doing ? “ asking with the biggest smile on her face. I shucked her out, I don’t know but I tend to shuck people and what they wear .. and she was wearing a skinny blue dark jeans with white/red tank top ending it with white sneakers, her hair falling long her back .

“ I’m doing well, thank you ; oh damn .. the teacher is here, talk to you litter “ I answered her with a tiny smile, and yes I was trying to cut it short with her, but I wasn’t lying when I said the teacher is here cause he was really entering the class .. well it’s not like I hate Nana or something, it’s just  I’m like that, I don’t like to talk to people who is not in my group.. they say I act cold .. like I do care, yes I act cold and I like it, and I like when I hear people say I’m cold hearted, like they know me .. they know nothing . however still I can feel that she turned and smiled at me .. weirdo .

I better go back to my imagining beautiful life with DongHae oppa before I kill myself in this boring session .

_Meanwhile at Hyomin & Seohyun class : Hyomin was sitting near the end while Seohyun was sitting at the front with all her  attention putting on the teacher .

[ Hyo POV] how boring .. I wonder what Nicole is doing right now ? probably talking with someone about how awesome her life is .. she’s crazy about her life anyways . I lifted my head to look at Seohyun and wow the only student here who is buying attention. Sometimes I wonder how she became one of our friends ? I remember that our friendship with her start when she joined our high school, yet we weren’t friends right away, also I heard that Nicole made her life hell, Seohyun never talked about those days though, but Nicole every now and then would say “ how come I did all of those things to you? “ .

Anyways I wish if my class was with Nicole, it would be more fun .. omo .. omo . it would be even better if I have classes with my lovely YunJae .. why the hell they should be older than us ? emmm .. what they could be doing now ? could it be they are at the class in the back sending each other notes flirting with one another? Or .. or maybe they dish school and went to the boy bathroom and hed quickie, oh my god or an empty class ? wow that would be hot , I can imagine Jaejoong on Yunho lap while Yunho kissing his neck making him moan Yunho name hotly ….

  _ while at Yunho/Jaejoong side …

JaeJoong head was on top of his arms that they were on the table, he was sleepy, spending all the night at the club making out with most of the hot girls there, was really exhausting, and having classes at the early morning it’s really too much, he lifted his head, looking over at Yunho who was sitting at his right while his cell phone in his hands under the table texting someone happily …

“Hey, my little Dragon, what are you doing?” after typing the message he send it .

“ what would I do you pabo? In this boring class ? -.- “

“ I know right… ? feel like this is hell “

“ oppa, let’s dish school for today ? huh ^_^ “

“ Yaa, not just because I love you I will let you skip :P “ but  before he get any reply from her Jaejoong grabbed his phone, the curiosity was killing him to know who is the one Yunho is texting ?.

A wild smile replaced the boring expresses on his beautiful face instead of manly, while reading Nicole and Yunho messages, thinking; cool not only me who felt boring. He quickly send her a message using Yunho phone .

“ hey, Nicole that’s me Jaejoong, I really feel sleepy and dying here “

“ sleepy? Of course you would be, I can say last night you didn’t sleep at all, after our party ended at the club I’m sure your party was still young at your house ? -.*“

“ and aren’t you young for those things? Or are you jealous .. cause you know that you have no chance? “

“well, I can make you know how old am I .. yet you will never know “

Jaejoong replied as his cheek gone red “ fairy ..my little sis, anyways, will skip? Let’s skip together ^^”

“ really? Cool, I will tell Hyomin and Seohyun then “ before she could reply her …

“ class dismiss .. “

 

_the dark hall relived again by the students heels and shoes that were hitting on the ground hard, some were running, others still stay at they’re classes chatting with their friends, and so on ..

At this time, Yunho and Jaejoong were at the rooftop chatting away, talking about anything and everything, after all they only want some alone time, a break from all these crazy fangirls .

“ after lunch break, Nicole, Hyomin, Seohyun and I will skip school, aren’t you coming? “

“Yaa, Nicole aren’t skipping classes, so don’t you dare play with her mind Jae, she’s just a kid and don’t forget she’s my sister “ said Yunho annoyingly .

“ why are you talking like I’m asking her for a date or something, I’m not interesting in your sister, she is not my type anyways “ jaejoong take his phone from his pocket to text Nicole and inform her that they are not skipping classes .

 

Boys, girls … most of the students were chatting, eating, talking with one another, talking on the phone in this big cafeteria, so was Nicole, Seohyun, Taeyeon, Key and Xia, they were chatting happily but cut off by the running Hyomin who was screaming with all the student’s eyes on her, finally she reach her friends “ k .. ki .. “ 

breathing heavily .. she couldn’t talk or even say one word. Breathing in .. breathing out .. breathing heavily, while hitting on the table with her small hands thinking they will understand her.. sometimes  she act really stupid .

“ just breath, no need for all the rush, you know “ the diva key can’t stay without his comments

“ yes Hyo, just breath it’s not like the things you will talk about will change or disappear if you didn’t talk so soon “ even the innocent Seohyun left her mark .

“ s.. shut .. up .. you .. s stupid “ Hyomin drink the water that suppose to be Nicole’s “ yaah that’s mine “

“ guy’s it’s really really big news and amazing one, I come running to tell you yet you’re making fun of me? “ pouting cutely forgetting about the story she was excited to tell .

“ god, Hyo cut this off and tell us already ? I’m dying to know “ the impotent Taeyeon speak up while Nicole and Junsu were only watching .

“ ah .. yeah, did you guy’s heard about what happened to Kikwang ? “ the moment Nicole heard the name Kikwang coming out from Hyomin mouth, couldn’t but put all her attention on the speaker.. she was freaking out .. this can’t be …

“ he was at the nurse clinic but they send him to the hospital, this is the first time they send anyone out, I think this is serious “ continue her story .

“ what happened to him? Did he get into fight? “ Nicole asked fearing her friend answer .

“ owh.. are you missing you EX ? “ Xia finally join them .

“ is someone worried about their EX? “ a voice laughing from behind and when they turned around it was no other than Jaejoong standing with Yunho hugging him from behind, his hands around Jaejoong shoulders .. looking at that Hyomin was about to let out a loud scream if it wasn’t for Nicole who spoke first .

“ I’m not the type who look back, like some people “ smirking at him

“ whatever “ he said and take a sit with Yunho , to listen to the story though the two already know what happened .

“ anyways, I heard that he was walking down the stair where there is no one in the hall, and suddenly he fall down, he told them that he felt someone pushing him from behind, yet when he turn around to look, found no one there “ talking dramatically like if she was in a horror movie as she continue  “can you believe that ? do you think there is ghost in our school ? OMG “

“ shut up Hyo .. are you crazy? Ghosts doesn’t exist “ Taeyeon said as she hit Hyomin head by her spoon

“ what was that for .. “ pouting cutely .

“ Nicole, are you okey? “ said Yunho putting his arm around Nicole shoulder, he can clearly see how her face turn pale and how quiet she is, not the usual her.

“ oh .. nothing .. I just .. ah .. t thing I’m going first “ .stood up before anyone can say anything, and walked away .

[Nicole POV] what the ? That can’t be .. I’m not stupid to believe in something like that, it must be a coincidence .. life can’t be a movie and that will never happen .. stalker my

“ “  hollering as someone bumped into me or better say I bumped into him ..

“ are you ing blind ?can’t you see where are you going, you stupid ?”

“ I’m so sorry Nicole.. I didn’t meant to run into you “ Nana said and I can clearly see that she was shocked, her face gone red while her eyes get watery, she didn’t know what happen, she wasn’t the one who bump into me but the other way, yet I vent all my anger on her …

“ forget it, idiot “ mumbling, bumping my shoulder to the other girl as I walked away, it wasn’t my interest to act like that .. it just that I was in deep though when I run into her .. I was angry .. confused .. and maybe scared .. ?! I don’t really know, but now there is something  else can make me even more angry .

I can see from a far  the fake faces Hara and Jessica in front of the girls WC and I know exactly what they want .. hell, I’m not in the mood to deal with them .

“ hey, “ it was Jessica voice stopping me when I walked pass her and Hara , but I just remind myself I’m not going to deal with her , yet Hara grabbed me by my arm making me look at her .

“ you , i’m not in the mood to play with you two, so back off before I ed up you fake faces “ I pushed Hara making her lose her balance, without looking back at her , I entered the WC and that’s when I felt my phone vibrate, it’s a text message …

 

“ baby, why are you angry ? who made me baby girl angry ? I will kill him .. by the way, my love for you  

 is not a joke from some ing drama ..

My love for you is real

You belong to only me babe

Ur lovely Stalker ♥ “  

 

.



 

hello again .. i'm baaaaack

sorry for not updating very soon .. but here i am with new shapter .. well the first chapter was wlc by u guy's and i'm really thankfull and happy

please leave ur comments and comment frealy it's ok that's ur opinion and i would really like to know ..

ur loving auther Nicole Yori