My Stalker .. N 3

My Stalker

 

The sun light hit her bare face making her cover her face with the blanket as her hand went under the pillow looking for her hand phone and when didn’t found it she recall what happened yesterday at the school after resaving the mysterious message and how angrily she throw her cell phone which caused it to break into pieces .

“ my head hurts .. “ lazily Nicole stood up and made her way to the bathroom, taking a warm bath, then out with the towel wrapped around her wet body .

“ it’s a new day, I won’t believe and stuck with such a stupid story about stalker or whatever “ she thought to herself while putting a black skirt with big white skull in the middle, it reach her middle thing, ending it with black vans and black shoulder bag .. with a slight make up Nicole exit her room walking to her brother room, where she found him fast asleep .

“ you look tired, I won’t wake you up “ kissing him on the forehead, she walked out and when reached the kitchen there was Jaejoong eating .

“ good morning “ he said.

“ morning, why are you up early? And why are you here ? “ said Nicole, taking a set next to him .

“ well, I’m early because emmm .. I don’t know, and being here is non of your  business “ Jaejoong answer while shoving on his toast, then he continue ..

“ and why are you early ? school start after two hour from now “

“ actually, I’m not going to school today “

“ what ? Not going to school ? wearing like that or should I say not wearing ? Yunho will kill you” he cut her off.

“ shut up, let me finish first, I’m going to the hospital to visit Kikwang “

“ aah I see, I feel you baby, you just missed your EX-puppy “ teasing her

“ shut up “

“ ah, oppa you have school today ? “ sweetly she said .

“ wow, oppa ? since when ? what do you want Nicole ? “ she never called him oppa unless she need a favor , she always tell him that she will call him oppa when he act like one .

“ you know me very well, okey , so I left my car at the school yesterday and Hyomin took it, I really need someone to take me to the hospital and Yunho is fast asleep, I can’t wake him “

“ then take a cab or the bus, I’m not you slave “

“ you know I hate to rid a cab or a bus, please “

“ No .. I don’t care, go walking “  he said not looking at her .

“ please, oppa please …” holding his hands while pouting cutely, who can say No to a cute lost puppy? No one right ?

“ aiiiish .. I hate you “

“ I love you too “ they walked out to Jaejoong car then he drove off.

“ can I use your phone for a minute ? “

“ why ? you really are needy, I start to regret giving you a rid “ she took his phone as she said

“ I lost mine yesterday, and I need to call Hyomin and tell her not to pike me up, also can you please stop at any phone sells, I want to buy a new one “

She’s taking a long time to deal Hyomin number, right ? “ yaa, what are you doing “

“ what the --? Whose back is that ? I can’t believe you took a picture to a girl “ looking at him with disgust .

“ it’s not like that .. her back is y y and that’s all “

“ who’s she ? do I know her ? “

“ you don’t know her and even so it’s not you  business “

“ whatever .. “ putting the phone near her ear .

“ hey Hyo, good morning “

“ Morning Nic “ Nicole can tell her friend was happy

“ Hyomin, don’t come to pike me up, I’m not going ok ? “

“ why aren’t you coming is there something bad ? “

“ No , nothing .. it’s just .. I will tell you when me meet ok,”

“ yaayy, I will drive you caaarrr .. that make me even happier , bye “ and she cut the call, so that why she was happy, just because of the car ? how stupid and nave .

 

~~

 

“ Why aren’t she coming ? she didn’t tell me last night when we talked, is there something bad ? “ Hyomin was in a deep thought when suddenly a hand coming from behind covered and a manly voice whisper in her left ear …

“ are you scared baby ? “

“ Junho, should I scream Now or did I missed the right time ?

“ you’re no fun Hyo, you know that right ? but you look so beautiful I had to admit, we don’t see you wearing a dress that often “ he took a step back to look at her from head to toe .

She was wearing a dress that reach almost her knee, a beautiful white/black dress .. white at the lower part and black at the upper part, with black high heels and black hand bag .. she was stunning .

“ well , I don’t need you to tell me how do I look “ walking pass him to Nicole Red sport car, but stopped when she felt Junho hand on her shoulder  .

“ what do you want, Junho ? “ annoyingly throwing his hand away .

“ I want a ride from our beauty Hyomin “

“ as I remember, we Did broke up three days ago, right ?”  entering the car, she set at the driver set, however Junho follow her and set at the passenger set .

“ it won’t hurt if you give me a rid “  she only check her head hopelessly as she drove off .

 

~~

 

“ oh my god, I’m late Hyomin will kill me “ Seohyun hurried to her closet after taking a warm bath

“ what should I wear ? what should I wear ? “ looking here and there, she took off a  black skinny jeans and gray girly shirt, after getting dressed she take her gray uggs and black shoulder bag, walking to the mirror and put a slight pink lipstick while just let her hair long wavy behind her back .

“ you aren’t eating ? “ Taeyeon shouted from the kitchen when she heard her sister running pass the kitchen .

“ No, Hyomin is waiting outside “ running out to the car that were waiting for her when suddenly pump into somebody

“ oh, I’m so sorry “ bowing without looking at the person .

“ it’s ok Seohyun “ lifting her head just to meet a deep brown eyes .

“ oh, Yonghwa sii, good morning “ said Seohyun smiling at him .

“ morning, how are you ? “ return the smile as he asked, but before she answer …

“ Yaa, Seohyun how long should I wait ? “

“ I’m sorry , I should go, bye “ bowing again then hurried to the car and when she entered ..

“ that’s not polite at all, and why you hate Yonghwa sii that much “ annoyingly she said .

“ I just hate him, he is jerk and full of himself “ as she drove off .

“ hate is a big word baby “

“ I agree with Junho sii, also he is a close friend with Nicole “

“ just because he is Nicole’s friend that doesn’t mean he’s our friend too “

“ whatever ..”  

 

~~

 

The girl was sitting in the chair next to the bed, looking at the body lying there weakly . her hand reach for his as she squeez it  “ it’s my fault  “ looking at him while her eyes start to get watery .. his hand start to move slowly

“ did I woke you up ? “

“ No .. I’m happy that you come to visit me “ smiling at her as he hold her hand .

“ yeah .. how do you feel ?  are you hurt ? “

“ No , it’ doesn’t hurt .. but I feel boring here “ pouting like a sad crying baby .

“ I feel you .. when can you take the splint off ? “

“ the Dr. said after two months “

“ wow, two months ? say bye bye to football games “ laughing at him Nicole said .

“ Yaa, did you come here to laugh at me ? I’m ill if you forgot “ still pouting which made Nicole laugh even harder .

“ arseo – arseo  .. I will stop “

“ I’m happy to know there is no major injury, that’s what I come for … get well soon .. arseo? I should get going now “ free her hand and slowly stood up about to leave .

“ Nicole--- “

“ I’m truly happy you are ok, you will always be my friend. Goodbye kikwang “ she cut him off, cause she was sure he will ask her to get back together .

Nicole left the room to found Jaejoong waiting for her sitting in the waiting corner .

~

 

“ wow, that’s so refreshing “ running like a kid with her shoes in her hands as the cold water touch her small feet, her long soft hair dancing with the wave .. it has been four months since she had been to the sea yet it feels like four years .

“ whereas, Jaejoong was standing at his car looking at the phone in his hands, suddenly Nicole’s hand  snatching the phone from his .

“ come on, let’s enjoy “ she run with Jaejoong chasing her, running here and there, take pictures of each other, pictures with one another, running again and play like kids … after whole hour, finally they set in the sand looking at the sea .. a long silent but a comfort silent not the awkward one .

“ I think what happen to kikwang is my fault “ Nicole break the silent .

“ how is that your fault ? “ titling his head to look at her .

“ actually it .. forget it .. it’s nothing “ taking a long breath, she said and looked at him, and continue ..

“who were you texting before I took your phone ?  a new girlfriend ? “

“ No, just someone I know “

“ emmm, than just another girl ? “

“ are you jealous ? “ smirking as his face get closer to her face .

“ you wish “ he distance his face a little as she said

“ it’s been so long since we set like that .. just the two of us “ again Nicole took her eyes from his and looked forward to the water .

“ your friends take all your time” said Jaejoong .

“ they do not, it’s you who does not have time, always with those girls, every day I saw you, you are with a new girl, I though you only love one and only girl .. what happened ? “

“ let’s not talk about it “  he smile bitterly as he lower his head .

“ you told her ? what she said ? “

“ aaah, I have something to do, let’s go back “ Jaejoong stood up and clear the sand of his jeans .

“ are you evading the question ? ok “ Nicole stretch her hands and Jaejoong helped her to stood up.

 

~

 

Looking out the window in at that restaurant across their university . the girl took her eyes from the window to her phone “ it’s about time “ she typed some numbers and waited the other end to pick up the call .

“ Seohyun, I’m at Hollywood restaurant waiting for you and Hyomin “

“ areso, I will tell Hyo and come, bye “ Seohyun end the call … and after about 15 mints Nicole heard a laughing voices coming from the restaurant’s door, when she turned to the door, there was Seohyun, Hyomin, Taeyeon and Nana with another girl that Nicole doesn’t know .

“ Hey, girls “ they reach her who stood up and give a kiss on the cheek to everyone, they all set down except  for Nicole, Nana and the other girl .

“ Nana, I want to apologize  about yesterday, I didn’t mean to vent my anger on you, I’m really sorry “

“ it’s ok Nicole don’t worry .. I know you were angry .. it’s really ok “

“ still, I should apologize, I’m truly sorry “

“ it’s all fine now .. have a good time, our friends are waiting for us we should go .. see you later guys” said Nana and waved her Hand as she left with her friend .

Now they all set, order the food and start to chat away “ why did you apologized ? what did you do to her “ Hyomin asked .

“ yesterday I vent my anger on her when I pump into her “

“ then, why she was so happy when she saw you ? “ Taeyeon point out .

“ I know right ? she always happy when she see me, she’s really creepy “

“ yeah, that’s true and when see me there is no reaction “ said Seohyun .

“ I agree, I mean with all what Nicole did to her at high school she should be hating you now “ Hyomin share her though .

“ not only that, at that time I was being a real towards her and Seohyun, she and Seohyun were friends back then so she should be happy to see Seohyun not me “

“ I think she loves you,, Nic “

“ aiiiww “ Nicole, Hyomin and Seohyun they all scream in disgust when thus words come out of Taeyeon mouth .

“ yes, thinking about it .. she may as well is in love with you “

“ well, Seohyun I don’t blame her if she does, I mean who can not ? look at me .. I’m y, hot, smart, simply I’m perfect “

“ oh my gosh, she start again “ Hyomin rolled her eyes at her hopeless friend .

“ sometimes I even feel that Hyumin and Seohyun loves me too “

“ that’s really disgusting, shut up Nic “

“ I know it’s hard to hide your love Hyo, so just admit I will understand “

“ shut up “

~

 

The time pass as they continue in making fun of each other, talking about people, boys, cloths and so on .. till they decided to take their leave and each one to her house … when Nicole reached the door of her house she was surprised by ….

 

To be continue …

 

~~