My Stalker .. N 1

My Stalker

 

" ladies & Gentlmen ~~~ i know what you want ~~ she hot as a stove~~ her name is Nicole ~~ "

" Ahhhhh "

" Ha, Hu, Ha, Hu, Ha, Hu, Ha, Hu ~~ i do whatever you like ~~ i do whatev-- " 

a hand reach out for the cell phone on the bedside table to turn off the phone alamre that won't stop then again to the white/pink blanket to cover the hot body lying on the king size bed  " Damnnnnn, why schoole have to start in the early morning ?! " under that white/pink a girl voice feild the room .

after 10 munites the sleepy girl who was still lying on her prencese like bed could hear her room door opened . 

" Nicole wake up .. don't you have classes today ? wake up lizzy girl " a tall handsome guy jumped on her bed  shaking her .

" aiiiish Yunho, why so loud from the morning " Nicole is a Morning person yet she couldn't haple it but being lizzy she was clubbing all night long with her friends. the last day of their break can't just goen like this, right ?

" what ? Yunho ? you little dragon, i'm older then you, now wake up baby .. i'm waiting for you"

" after a break for 15 days from this stupid college it's not that easy to go back " Nicole said while getting off the bed to the bethroom

" Yup baby , i know how you feel but we can meet our freinds and hung out everyday, righ ?"

" and that's the only beautiful thing about college " 

after a warm bath Nicole went to her closet with a towel still wrapped around her hot body .. what should i wear ? Dress ? Jeans ? No no .. shorts ? jeans ?? for a good 10 munites just looking at a blue Jeans in a hand and a black shorts on the other hand, finally she decided to wear the black Shorts .. the top emmm well that's more easy because for sure i will show my amazing, y and hot abs ..

wearing that skinny black shorts and her dirty white over mini shirt she brushed her hair to the side then looked at the mirror .. ha y .. now she set closer to the mirror and start to put some make up on her bare face, poudre compacte, then the eye liner, emm now bloody red lip .. no i will use the Pink glossy lipstick ... 

" and cut .. " she finished .

after finishing with all the-get-ready-girl . Nicole put on her black high heel bootie and black shoulder bag, she exited the room walking down the stair to the big white kitchen, where she found Yunho all ready wearing a black jeans with a white T-shirt that can show his muscular shest and y abs over it he was wearing a leather black jaket while on his feet he was wreaing a Chritian louboutin Homme sneakers, he was looking Hot while eating his breakfast, she kissed him on the cheek and turned around about to leave if it wasn't for his voice that stopped her from moving anyforther .

" ain't you eating ? "

" No, i have to go " 

" Yaah, we are going together right ?? "

" Nope, we are Not " smiling as she was leaving the kitchen .

" Yaaaa " she laft him there pouting, that pout Nicole really hate, she always say that he is really old for doing those things and he is not cute at all, yet he still do and everytime she's sad, angry or annoying he will do his eagyo that also she hate .

 

in that sport red car, the song was playing really loud , and with her beautiful voice she was singing with it , while her hair was dancing with the wave, reaching the house she was driving to, Nicole toke out her smart cell phone from her black bag and typed some numebers.

" Yaa, where are you ?? i'm at your house door, palliii come out " without even waiting for the person at the other end to respond she hung up .

waiting for about 5 munites, finally the big door of the house opened revealing a beautiful y girl wearig a black skinny jeans with a black tight shirt that you can see through it her tummy, though it wasn't all shown, her hair was loosing crauled while on her feet she was wearing a red 5 inch high heel that put an extra iness on her with a red shoulder bag, she was stunning and y . 

" Hyomin, can you be any slower darling ? " you can see the annoying express on her face.

" Mainhae Nic , i couldn't wake up ? " smiling at her freind she get in the car and kissed Nicole on the cheek .

" oh, Nic where is our HOTtie Yunho oppa ?? i missed him so much " pouting cutely .

" what ? miss Him ? just last night you saw him at the club, and aren't you suppose to ask abou SeoHyun ? where is she anyways, should we drop and take her with us ? " Nicole take a long breath after her speech .

" well , i called her and she said she will come with Taeyeong unnie "

" aaahh " Nicole nodded as Hyomin stretched her arm to the radio but soon put her hands on her ears " what the huck ?" shoutting louldly through the loud music, once again she stretch her arm and turnd it off "aish Nic, why you like it  so loud, you will be deaf  really soon hon, and why the hell you do like this old song that much ? " Hyomin complain nonstop "well, my ears are used to the loud music, and about the song it has the word Nicole on it and it's a y song so i feel like the song is about me and they are singing for me " Nicole said smiling proudly like if she's the one who is singing or as it was really for her, Hyomin just shak her head at her hopeless freind .

 

Finally they reach their Unv, acting cool,  the two y girls get off the red sport car and walked in, stopping near a tree Nicole looked right and left " where is she ?? ". now she was looking at her best freind who was searching for someone, most be SeoHyun . 

" OMG, look .. look .. they are here omo .. omooo " Hyomin  screamed getting all excited as she Jumped up and down .

" oh really ?! " but when Nicole looked the way Hyomin point to she could not see SeoHyun but ...

" Yunhoooo opppppaaaa he come's with his hubby Jaejoong opppaaa OMG so lovely and cute " and drove to her dream land .

" Please Hyo , cut this off and don't forget that Yunho is my Brother, i can't believe you're shameless enough to ship my own brother with Guy's " annoyingly replaied. 

" I'm not shipping him with other guy's but only Jaejoong oppa because they are REAL, Yunjae in real didn't you see, how Yunho oppa hugged Jaejoong oppa at the club last night" . "you-- " she couldn't complen when she spoted SeoHyun running to them with Taeyeong beside her .

SeoHyun with her innocent beauty wearing mini white dress with her hair long loosing and black knee boots, a black  shoulder bag, simple yet stunning, while Taeyeong was wearing black skinny shorts and black/pink mini shirt dress with a black/pink pegbag she was looking cute, hot and beautiful at the same time, Taeyeong is SeoHyun elder sister but you can't tell who is the unnie and who is the dongseang .

after hugging each other and say hey, Hyomin start fangirling again over  the Yunjae couple and telling SeoHyun stories about them " OMG  SeoHyun, you won't believe what happend yesterday at the club.. Jaejoong was talking to a stupid girl and you can see from the look on his beautiful and handsome face that he was about to die and want Yunho to save him, and suddenly Yunho come from behind and throw his strong tall arms over Jaejoong shoulders and oh my gosh, the smile on Jaejoong face when he release that was Yunho, wow you won't believe it .. i swear they are real "  from the boren look on  SeoHyun face you can tell she has zero enterset on this .

in the other hand, Nicole was embraceing  Taeyeong really tight making it hard on the smell girl to breath properly " last night i saw somethiiiiing ~~ our cute unnie aa~iy is really something, huh ?! " 

" what something ?? what did you saw Nic ? " Seohyun who was listening to their conversating pop in , while her unnie gone Red like tomatoes make her even cuter and she covered Nicole mouth with her hands making sure the other won't reveal her Little secret as she said " There is Nothing " . Hyeomin grabbed Seohyun by the arm and said                "come on guy's .. come on .. come on let's go~~ " 

" what the.. ? Yaa we still have time before classes start yet " the dragged girl complained.

" can't you see Seo ? her Yunjae couple are leaving, that's why " Taeyeon answered on Hyomin behalf, but when they start to walk ...

" Nicole " someone called out, and when they turn around ..

" damn, what he wants ?? "

" what he want ? aren't he you boyfreind ?? " the innocent Seohyun asked looking really confused .

" well Joo, he was " Nicole answered with a y smirk on her face while the other two were giggling though they were ther when she coolly broke up with him at the club last nigh    " can we talk Nic ? "

" emm.. i have no time for you kikwang "

" please, just for a munite huh, please Nic ? " she  hesitation a little then nodded and told her friends to go before her .

 

the three girls walked away leaving her there with her EX, then the-still-confused-girl asked " So, tell me .. tell me what happend last nigh? how they broke up ? i though this time is real and she actually loved him for real then agian you are saying they broke up ?? " she really need to know, looks like a lot of things happend in the only day she was missing poor her ."well, last night  we were dancing and having a good time, i saw  her dancing happily with kikwang so when she set next to me i told her that it really amazing how she finally fall for real and maybe kikwang took control of her heart, but she said No, and that she love a new one, but I didn't believe her, though I was talking with her, this girl Hyo over here was chasing her Yunjae and didn't know about the story and when she come I told her and we made fun of Nic, being the competitive she is .. she stood up and walked to kikwang who was dancing with his freinds and told him cooly and just like that { babe I think that's you time .. i break up with you } and left him confused known nothing, and that what happend all " Taeyeong take a loooong breath after her looong speech while Hyomin was nodding to everyword the other say .

" wow , I just missed all this drama, oh my god " the innocent girl was really amazied by the story her unnie just tell .

" i told you to come huh ? but No you chose your stupid books over the fun tsk .. tsk.. how shame .. not only you missed Nicole Broke up drama but also the amazing moments of the Yunjae .. you can't imagen how awesome they were " and start to dream again putting the Yunjae in everything she say .

 

" So, what you want  ? " at the other side Nicole with her cold eyes looked at Kikwang  who come closer to her and embrace her tiny body in his strong arms smelling her sweet scent  "Nicole,  you look amazing i love you baby and i will do whatever you ask for " pushing him away from her and stepped back, her long soft fingers went through her brown soft hair pushing it to the back. " well babe, you last for so long though, all my EX's couldn't even last for a week, but you ? 10 days wow that's really long i think you should be happy with that don't ya ?? " after her cool and cold words she began to walk again but he grabbed her hand and pulled her for a hug ..

" baby, i really love you and i know you do too, huh ? so please don't act like that, don't be cold to me please Nic " as he try to kiss her cherry lips ,yet she pushed him once again but before he could do anything to har, a strong tall arms hold onto his shoulders from behind.

" she doesn't want you anymore, Huh ?  so back off " the overprotective brother come from no whare, Yunho he may be an overprotective brother but he also can be really open minded Just like his sister who used to live in LA, though he never lived there or in any place out Korea but he really an open mind guy .

Kikwang looked at them then left without a word, while Nicole cutely smiled at her handsome brother then give a Hug to Jaejoong who perfectlly wearing a blue dark jeans with a black/white V-shirt revealing his amazing chest muscular with that hot tatto on it .. he was really hot that make you droll just looking at him .

" oppaaaa .. you look really hot "

" of course Nic ... oppa is the Hottest male all over Seoul, don't ya think "  pulling away from the hug he said smillig proudly, wow he's really full of himself, well i can't plam him with all the girls throwing themselves on him and ready to do anything just to be with him even if it's just for one hour . tsk

" and Yunho oppa why the hell are you wearing a leather Jacket in that weather it's not that cold, in fact it's kinda hot ? "

" bowh ? i look amazing in that , so i don't care if the weather is hot or cold .. just wear what i like " shaking himself as he said that

" i think he look handsome too, Nicole you are just jaelous he's famous more then you, right " Jaejoong come stand on Yunho side and they give each other high 5 smiling like they are the only good looking guy's on the world, while Nicole just rolled her eyes . thinking they are crazy .

they start to walk again, classes about to start yet Nicole stopped again deu to her cell phone vibration, she receave a txet massege from unknown number and it saye :

 

" Hey sweetheart , you shouldn't wear these Hot shorts and that y mini shirt , are you trying to give me a heart attake ??

all the Guy's over here are looking at you Hotie, and i'm a Jealou type, i love you Hoyie, though you don't know me !

yet i want you to know that you are MINE only, and i will beat the hell out of your EX for telling you the L- word

PS:   you look amazing, Hot & y today, your lovely Stalker 

...

 



 

Hey guy's ... here i'm with my first chapter in this story .. actually i wrote it yesterday and when i was about to save it my PC turnd off and everything gone .. ~sob~ sob ~

anyways i re-write it again and it's really hard .. so please support My Stalker fic and Fairy Lover too ..

for the shy people please don't feel shy and  COMMENT .. kekeke