A Piece of Their Facts

The Immortal Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Now is 05:00 a.m. early morning, I woke up earlier to make a breakfast for everyone as Kyungsoo challenges. I fix my messy hair and pigtail them. I try not to make some noise to keep them sleeping. I step my feet slowly to the downstairs and get shocked when I found Kyungsoo’s already there in the living room. He acts as if I’m invisible. He doesn’t say anything and letting me go passing him. It’s good that he doesn’t say any ert thing like Jongin and Chanyeol did and I can do my job very well this morning. Kyungsoo’s watching TV now. Something that I really confused about is why are they watching TV? And do they understand about news that obviously talks about human’s affair? I don’t get it.

            This morning I’ll cook meat omelet and avocado juice for a drink. I choose a simple menu to safe my life from Kyungsoo. When I look at food garage besides the kitchen, what a complete kind of food there are. I easily find the meat and egg at there. Also kind of fruits which are almost complete. I take two packs of meat, 7 eggs, and 7 avocados and go back to kitchen again to start cooking.

            From here, I can see what Kyungsoo watches while cutting the meat. I’m still curious on why they watch something that should be watched just by a human.

            “Kyungsoo, may I ask you something?” I asked him carefully.

            “Sure,” he said without throwing his sight to me.

            “Why are you watching TV about human’s news? Do you understand all of that?”

            “Whether I want it or not, I should know about it. I should care about human because we’re living around them. Oh, waits, are you here for making us be a good boy, right? It means you should make these vampires be a good human,” I stopped cutting the meat for awhile hearing Kyungsoo’s explanation. So, that isn’t me who live around vampires, but they’re who living around humans. I got it, that’s really my duty to make them be a good boy.

            “Yes, that’s my duty after all,” I said while cracking the eggs.

            “Good. Do it well and cook well too. I don’t wanna eat something bad this morning,” I slowly smiled knowing that Kyungsoo finally paid attention to me.

            “Thank you, Kyungsoo. Thanks for cheering me up!” Kyungsoo replied it with his thumb in the air. I focus again on cooking.

            I see Suho goes downstairs with a tidy appearance. I bet that Suho already took a bath and very ready to eat his breakfast. Suho sits beside Kyungsoo and start to talk something that I can’t hear clearly. And I also don’t wanna know what it is. Suho turns his head and stares at me—smiling while waves his hand a bit. I replied with a slight smile then continue my cooking.

            Suddenly two boys come out from the stair and walk with a stagger. They go downstairs with holding their hand each other and success go downstairs without falling down. But, Suho immediately comes to them and sees them with an interrogate sight.

            “Where did you guys drunk last night?” Oh my—they’re drunk??? But, actually I don’t know how old they are and maybe they’re not underage like me. But still, Suho looks really angry at them.

            Baekhyun and Chanyeol didn’t say anything. They’re just pointing each other—don’t wanna get blamed by Suho. Baekhyun looks still sleepy, but not for Chanyeol. He looks very fresh like had a tight sleep last night with a big smile even he’s drunk. Wait… are they gay???

            “Kyungsoo-ya, where did they’re drunk last night?” Suho asked Kyungsoo for the truth. Suho really is sure that Kyungsoo definitely saw them drunk last night.

            “In Chanyeol-hyung’s room. They even haven’t slept yet,” Kyungsoo said it while watching the TV. Seems like he doesn’t want somebody intrudes him when he gets serious into the TV.

            “No, that’s in Baekhyun—“ Chanyeol defended his self.

            “Suho-hyung, you should believe in me. I didn’t even sleep last night because Chanyeol wanted me to drunk together—“ Baekhyun said it without open his eyes because he’s too sleepy.

            “Hyung, why don’t you believe in me, huh? I’m not lying or something. Don’t believe in Baekhyun—“

            “Kyungsoo said the truth, hyung. Don’t you believe in Kyungsoo?”

            “The truth is Kyungsoo also joined us last—“

            “I never wanna do that, hyung!” Kyungsoo argued it.

            “STOP! Kyungsoo-ya, come here. Give me your hand, drunk guys,” Kyungsoo stood up and seems know what will happen. Kyungsoo grabs both of Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s hand and those two guys try to release themselves but Kyungsoo’s very strong gripping their hands. I’m in the middle of serving the foods and wanna see what’s happening in the living room. I’m a bit surprise seeing Suho’s eyes changed all of a sudden and bites Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s hand. They gradually close his eyes and unconscious. Kyungsoo grabs Baekhyun quickly and carries him to the sofa. I hold my laugh when I see Suho sustains Chanyeol’s body who’s very big than himself. I really don’t wanna laugh again when I see someone with a messy hair slowly walks downstairs to help Suho.

            “Sehun-ah, come here! Help me to carry this brat—“

            “Did he get drunk again, hyung?” For the first time I heard his voice. I can’t concentrate to my cooking again. I feel like I really wanna done it quickly. I finally serve those omelets and the last, making the juice.

            “Yes, those brats had just drunk yesterday and today they did it again. I’m so done with them two,” Suho said while helping Sehun to carry Chanyeol. Sehun doesn’t say anything. He just carries Chanyeol and put him to the sofa besides Baekhyun. Sehun yawns and sits in the sofa, tries to watch the TV whether he likes the channel or not.

            I’ve done making the avocado juice. All the breakfast is done and ready to serve. I press the bell on the table bar and all the boys stand up and go to the table for taking a breakfast. I serve it one by one I sit after I’m finished served it all. Suho sits on the corner of table while the rest of us are sitting by facing each other. Baekhyun and Chanyeol still on the unconscious condition and I think they will take a breakfast late. But, there’s someone missing now. Jongin isn’t here.

            “Sehun-ah, wake Jongin up now,” Kyungsoo asked Sehun as if he could read my mind. Or, could he? Without saying anything Sehun goes to upstairs to wake Jongin up.

            3 minutes later, Sehun comes with somebody behind him. Jongin is really messed up. Her hair, her clothe which there are two ed buttons, and his feet. He just wears one shock on his feet. Sehun sits again on his chair and Jongin sits right in front of me. He grins at me for awhile and I replied him with a slight smile. I think we can start to eat our breakfast now. Everybody turns to be silent while Suho starts to try the omelet. Seems I got something, they’ll start to eat after Suho takes a bite of his food first. That’s why the rest of them don’t start to eat in the first time. I decide to follow the flow.

            Everybody stares at Suho when he starts to put the food into his mouth. When Suho starts to chew the food, he suddenly chokes, coughs, and take all of the food out from his mouth. Everybody gets into the panic. Kyungsoo tries to give Suho a mineral water and Suho stares at Kyungsoo madly.

            “Don’t you remembered, brat? We’re vampire who can’t eat human’s food! Why don’t you told her to put our additional ingredient to make it to be our food?!” I surprised and decide not to say anything. I really don’t get what Suho means. Kyungsoo surprised hearing what Suho just said. He totally forgot it. Kyungsoo immediately stands up and wanna go to kitchen to bring the additional ingredient but before it, Jongin already brought it and gives it Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo gives it to Suho and Suho pours it to his food. It’s a red liquids, I bet that’s a blood. After he poured that additional ingredient, he gives him to Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo will give it to the other in relay. Suho starts to bite the food—with the additional ingredient—and I really wait for the result.

            “I’m sorry for making any noise this morning. But, indeed, this omelet is so delicious!” Suho said and puts the omelet again into his mouth and eating carefully. I look at Kyungsoo who starts to eat and he doesn’t say anything. I think he’s still feeling guilty from what was happened just now.

            “Yes, it’s so delicious! Ah, I think eating by this portion doesn’t enough to make my tummy full,” Jongin said while throwing a smirk to me, I know he’s joking. I continue eating again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter