Introduction

The Immortal Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Immortal Friends

 

            I just sit down and don’t say a word while dad’s driving me somewhere. I asked him for many times but he didn’t even answer me. The words that came out from his mouth just, “your duty is make them to be a good boy, teach them some lessons to make them smart and about a good manner too. Don’t ask me about anything, that’s all your duty.” After hearing it, I never wanna ask my dad again. Silent is a good way for avoiding a scold.

            Shortly after, I’m arrived at the place where I don’t know about. I also can’t detect the location because it’s too far far away from my house. It takes around 12 hours from my house to go to here. My dad helps me lifting my luggage and before he leaves me in front of this mansion, he says something that surprised me.

            “Ahra, the most possibility is I never come to here again and never can pick you up from this place. So, take care of yourself. I believe you’ll be okay for being here. Good bye, girl,” ended him and he kisses my forehead for a second. I can’t say anything. The words won’t come out from my mouth because the tears are falling down on my cheeks already. I don’t know what to say. All I can do is watching dad who’s gone gradually in my sight. Then, I turn my back and I get really surprised from what I see.

            This place is so huge. Really not like a house. It looks like a mansion with a huge yard and backyard too. I can’t describe it more. It’s too perfect to be a house. No wonder that there’re 6 householders here. I beg that this family is really a super rich family and also has a big legacy for their 6 boys. I wonder. Now, I’m so curious about the inside of this mansion. I try to open the door while wiping my tears. I can’t believe what I’m seeing now. Very luxurious decorations and so many antique displays are really surprised me. I believe that I don’t even realize that I open my mouth for many seconds just because I’m too amazed. God, what a luxury house it is. This is just like a palace, a king’s house. I’m sure that everyone’s here—those 6 boys—have a good manner because of their lineage. I continue walking until I enter a living room, I mean, a very big living room. But, I haven’t seen someone’s here. Nor even for one boy. Are they sleeping already? Maybe, it’s around 11 p.m. I look at the stairs and look into a second floor. Yes, it has 7 doors. It means 6 for boys’ room and one is for me. I decide to go upstairs without disturbing everyone by my noisy luggage.

            “Wow, she’s already arrived, guys,” somebody shocked me by saying that words. I stop my step. I bet he’s the one from 6 boys here. He’s not too tall. But, good looking.

            “Hey, girl. Welcome!” said another one. I really stop my step and looking at them carefully. They appear gradually and gather in a living room.

            “Just come here, girl. Let this boy carries your luggage to the second floor,” said another one who’s the tallest among them. He taps one of those boys and that guy approaches me. I- I’m a bit afraid.

            “Nice to meet you,” said that boy with a little wink before he goes to second floor and carries my luggage to my room.

            “Park Ahra. Such a good name,” said another one while holding a paper. I think that’s my profile. Because he called me right after reading that paper.

            “Yes, I’m Park Ahra. Nice to meet you- all,” I said it in stammering. Everyone bursts of laugh in a second. I’m confused. Don’t know what to do and just standing up here.

            “Don’t be too nervous with us, Ahra-ssi. Wait, are you afraid of us?” his sound looks like serious. It makes me more afraid actually. I decide to not saying anything again.

            “Baekhyun-ah,” somebody stopped me and Baekhyun turns to be silent. So, that guy is Baekhyun, the most talkative guy. Somebody who stopped Baekhyun approaches me and led me to sit down in sofa. I can see them clearly from here.  I see them one by one—and find that all of them are good looking. They’re staring at me without a blink. Their glare makes me uneasy.

            “Okay, as a householder, let me introduce myself. I’m Suho Kim, the one who got a responsibility to be a leader here. Guys, introduce yourself now,” so, the first good-looking boy that I saw is him. Hmm Suho, means an angel. It suits him when you see his angelic expression. I think I can get along with him easily. But, about this boy—

            “Suho-hyung told you, right? I’m Byun Baekhyun, girl. Nice to meet you,” said him with a smile. Honestly, a cute—smile. I smile a bit.

            “Hey, Kim Jongin’s here. I think you have so many stuffs on your luggage. It’s a bit heavy and makes me thirsty,” he patted my back and I’m so surprised why this boy is already be here. I don’t even see him walk downstairs. Or, I just didn’t realize it?

            “Of course! My dad said that I should stay here for a long time, that’s why I brought so many stuffs and—“

            “What? Thirsty? Are you thirsty already this time, Jongin-ah?” The tallest made all of the boys laugh because of his words, “sorry for intruding your words. But, I think I’m mistaken in listening, but actually it’s not. Jongin is really honest, isn’t he?” He holds his laugh and tries not to laugh again. Somebody does the same unless Suho.

            “Chanyeol-ah, introduce yourself,” said Suho with a serious tone.

            “Oh, hyung. Sorry, I forget. I’m Park Chanyeol. But, don’t look at me too deeply or you’ll fall for my handsomeness,” he ended his words with a wink and big smile. I can’t deny that he’s so handsome. But, I try to throw away my sight not to stare at him deeply or everybody’s here will tease me.

            “Aish, this giant,” said Baekhyun with a desperately sigh while shaking his he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter