Baekhyun, That Punk...

The Immortal Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun walked to the unknown room. No one accompanied him. It took about two minutes until Baekhyun came out from that room. He brought sling bag on his shoulder. Everyone was curious about something that Baekhyun brought. With a playful expression, Baekhyun pulled the bag’s zipper and took an apple from there. The expression of the boys suddenly turned out to be surprised. I knew that this is not good. I didn’t know what to say as I saw their expression. Baekhyun took one, two, three, oh no! There are four apples in his hand right now. I see Chanyeol sighed and started to practice without concerning himself to Baekhyun. The rest of them were watching Baekhyun—including me.

            “Ahra-ya, please stand up over there and...”

            “Are you crazy? Do you wanna do it right now?!” Jongin stopped Baekhyun’s words and Baekhyun seemed like wanna ignore Jongin.

            “I just wanna have fun with a new comer, of course,” said Baekhyun without seeing Jongin. And he continued his words again, “and leans back on that board. Don’t be afraid. It doesn’t hurt and I won’t hurt you.” I thought I know the ending. Baekhyun wanted to make “a welcoming party” for me with his own. I suddenly felt so afraid that my body trembled a bit.

            “She’s just coming and really don’t know what will happen, hyung. So, please, stop it and let her know it first and then you can ask her to later.” Said Jongin a bit worried. I could see that this is not something good. Again and again Baekhyun didn’t listen to what Jongin said. He approached me and he was little bit smiling when our eyes had a contact.

            “Jongin-ah, do focus to your practice! Don’t think about that crazy man. I believe there’s no something happened with Ahra,” Chanyeol a little bit screamed to make sure that everyone must have focus to their own practice. Jongin gave up and went to his spot to practice. Now everybody’s on their own focus with different tools in their hands.

            Baekhyun approached me with those four apples. I couldn’t help but just gave up when Baekhyun started to put the apples in some parts of my body. He putted the apple above my head, two in my each shoulders, and mouth. I completely couldn’t do anything even just speaking. I couldn’t move my head as well because there’s an apple above it. My body felt so stiff. I just could stand up and starred straight at Baekhyun’s eyes with full of afraid feeling. But I knew that Baekhyun was no mercy. After that, he walked back again and stood up in front of me for about 50 meters long. I couldn’t ask for help from anyone when they’re focus on their practice. I prayed my best for my own self, I hoped it.

            Baekhyun held ten knives in his hand right now. I didn’t know how come that stupid and silly boy can do such a thing with a serious glare. He starred at me right in my eyes and locked my eyes just to see him. My body started to tremble. I tried to throw my sight away from Baekhyun but I couldn’t go anywhere. My eyes fell into Baekhyun and I really was scared when he started to spin one of the knives without blinking his eyes on the apple above my head. I quickly closed my eyes and opened it when I felt that there’s something landing above my head. I was really sure that’s Baekhyun’s knife. He got the first apple smoothly. There’s a proud smile around his lips right now. I could see it, but the more I saw it, the more I worried.

            Second attempt, he threw again another knife and landed smoothly on my right shoulder. I could feel that my feet were trembling and I couldn’t hold it more. I felt like I wanted sit down, calmed myself, and stopped all of this. But, I knew that Baekhyun wouldn’t let me do that before he finished what he wanted to do to me. Third attempt, Baekhyun got the apple on my left shoulders with two knives in a row! I was really scared. Somebody please help me. But, no one kept an eye on what Baekhyun’s doing with me.

            “I’ll turn back, and try to throw this knife into your mouth. Don’t move, don’t run. This is too dangerous even you’re taking a big breath. Just relax, and see my performance until the end,” I was seeing Baekhyun’s back now. He turned back and crazily wanted to throw the knife without seeing the target. How insane that vampire! I couldn’t do anything except praying to God and hoped that I still had a month after this crazy show.

            I dropped the apple with the knife sticked inside and unconsiously dropped tears through my cheeks too. My mouth couldn’t bear it even saying anything was something really hard to do right now. I threw all the apples which are on my body. I threw it while crying in a silent. I saw Baekhyun approached me and still spinning the rest of his knives. I’m frozen. Seeing Baekhyun’s expression was just like seeing the murder who was satisfied killing his target smoothly and perfectly.

            “You’re pretty interesting,” whispered Baekhyun with his killer smile. I stared at his eyes deeply and...

            SLAP!!!

            Suddenly everyone stopped their activities and threw their sights away to me and Baekhyun. I’m fed up with that rude word. I was running as fast as I can. I was just passing on Suho who just arrived at the practice room. I wanted to be alone for now. I wanted to think about why and why I should be here with these crazy heartless vampires. Suho saw Baekhyun who were rubbing his cheek—reddish cheek exactly. Suho stared at Baekhyun angrily and seemed to know what was happened between us. Suho turned back and tried to chase me behind.

            “It isn’t too hurt. But, her fist was strong enough,” Baekhyun still rubbed his cheek and everybody didn’t say anything too. They thought that’s not what they wanted to know. They needed an explanation.

            “I just want to test her if—“

            “Bastard!” Jongin threw his catapult and there’s a furious glare in his eyes. He ran away after throwing a furious glare into Baekhyun.

            “I admit it that was too excessive, Baekhyun-ah. She’s just a new comer and doesn’t know anything about it,” Chanyeol started to speak. He stopped his practice and brought his guns and took Jongin’s catapult. He went to the weapon’s room without going back.

            “It can’t be help. It’s your annoying habit. Let’s end this,” Kyungsoo also went to the weapon’s room and the archery in his hand.

            Baekhyun sighed a deep breath, “Sehun-ah, come here.”

            Sehun walked towards Baekhyun while holding the book, “why, hyung?”

            “Am I that excessive? Is it all wrong?” Said Baekhyun while took his knife off from the apples.

            “What do you think then?” Sehun helped Baekhyun by putting the apple into the trash.

            “I didn’t do anything wrong. I was just joking around like usual! Then, what do you think?”

            “Agreed. She’s just not used to your joke, hyung.”

            “Hahaha great! High five?” Baekhyun offered a hand to high five but Sehun just passed it by.

            “Let’s go back, hyung.”

            “Aish this little brat— okay.”

 

***

            Baekhyun did dishes after dinner as a punishment from Suho from what he has done to me during practice time. He tried to find some helps, but nobody wanted to do so. Even his best friend, Chanyeol, refused it and chose to drink beer with Suho tonight. But still, Baekhyun asked them to wait for him and of course Chanyeol would start before Baekhyun came because Chanyeol really liked joking—pretending to. Jongin and Sehun were going upstairs to rest in their own rooms. Kyungsoo already slept and I didn’t even know when he went upstairs. I started heading to my room while Baekhyun asked me to wait for him. Mercilessly, I left him alone in the kitchen while doing his dishes. Actually, I held my laugh hearing Baekhyun’s murmuring something bad about me. He was cute, but really freaking annoying.

            Tomorrow would be my first day to go to school with those vampires. Uniquely, they went to the normal school and nobody noticed that they are vampires. How professional they hid their true identity. That’s why I couldn’t say anything recklessly or I would die in a second. I laid my tired body in my bed. Suho just gave me the uniform for tomorrow and I hanged it beside mirror, and my sight was so into that uniform. The uniform looked so nice and couldn’t wait to wear it tomorrow. I wondered how my first day of school tomorrow will be. I wouldn’t want such a thing happened again tomorrow. Anything which was about teasing me excessively, please don’t do that tomorrow.

            I really couldn’t close my eyes to sleep tonight. Either nervous or worry for tomorrow, my mind just kept thinking about that steadily. I decided to find a fresh air in the balcony. Hoped the night wind could make me sleepy. I opened the door and walked slowly to the balcony while tighten my jacket. It’s quite cold tonight. I startled when there’s somebody stared at me in the across balcony while I was just standing up here.

            “Sehun-ah?” Again, I dared myself to ask him first. He’s quite for many seconds, and then threw his sight away from me. Okay, I had to be used to Sehun’s attitude.

            “Why don’t you sleep at this time? Suho sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter