Chapter Two

When Hate Turns Into Love

Hae-Won P.O.V

We walked up Luhan's car and went to Sehun's house.We arrived at Sehun's house there was a lot of people and I don't like these things.

As we went up to the door Luhan knocked on door and Baekhyun was the one who opened the door thank god it wasn't Sehun.

"Hi Chung-Ae and Luhan." Baekhyun looked at me with a surpirsed look and said, "Oh Hae-Won you're here too? I thought you weren't going to come." Baekhyun said. "Yeah I didn't even want to come but since Chung-Ae kept on begging me to come." I said with an annoyed look at Chung-Ae.

"Oh anyways come in." The inside was huge! It was so much bigger on the inside. I hated loud parties especially this one, I just wanted to go back home.

Chung-Ae was drinking alot I hope she doesn't get drunk. Later Baekhyun came up to me while handing me a drink and said, "Hae-Won have a beer!" I caught the beer and gave it back to him "I'm not in the mood right now Baekhyun, maybe next time?" I said.

"Okay then I guess another one for me then." Baekhyun said while getting up.

I didn't really do anything much I just sat down and ate some food. Later I saw Luhan coming up to Sehun, they were talking for a while. I saw Luhan cheered to Sehun they high fived each other.

Sehun suddenly came up to me and said, "I guess you actually came." I rolled my eyes and ingored him."Hey don't walk away when I'm talking to you." Sehun said while grabbing my wrist to stop me from walking away. "What do you want Sehun." I said while pulling my wrist away from his grasp.

"I'm in a relationship, you will be in a relationship one day wait nevermind with that personalty of yours I don't think so, bye." Sehun said laughing and smiling while walking away.

"So childish." I said to myself.

I was going to the kitchen to get some water when a girl blocked my way and said, "Are you Hae-Won?" "Yes I am." I said."You know Oh Sehun right?" I was getting tired of girls coming for me about Sehun. She needs help if she is only coming for Sehun.

"Yeah I do. You want to know more about Sehun, I will give you an advice sta-" She stopped me and said, "Stay away from him." Stay away from him? Is she crazy I always tried to stay away from him but he keeps on following or should I say stalking. "Oh don't worry he's not even my type." I said back annoyed. "Anyways what is your name?" I asked.

I hate these type of girls, I wonder why do boys even like these type of girls? They are so annoying like Sehun.

"My name is Kim Ji-Yeon Sehun's girlfriend and you better remember what I said." She said while walking over to Sehun. They hugged and kissed I was so disgusted I couldn't even look at them.

Why would she think that I would steal Sehun from her, he is so not my type.

Sehun's P.O.V

There were a lot of people over at my house even Ji-Yeon was here also, I couldn't explain how happy I was.

Luhan came up to me and said, "Are you going to ask out Ji-Yeon or not?" "Hyung I don't know if I can." "I know that you can do it." Luhan kept on forcing me to ask her out and I kept on refusing, I finally gave up and said, "Okay I will." I went over to Ji-Yeon and her friends, I was so nervous asking her out.

"Uhm e-excuse me? Ji-Yeon?" She turned to me. I was talking to her for the first time. "Yes?" Her voice was so cute. "Can I talk to you alone?" "Uhm sure." She told her friends that she will be back in a minute.

We went outside and Ji-Yeon said, "What do you need?" "I wanted to ask you out" I said in a quiet voice. "What can you speak a little louder? I can't hear you." I was so nervous I kept on looking on the ground, I finally looked at her in the eyes and said, "My name is Sehun, Oh Sehun." "Nice to meet you, my name is Kim Ji-Yeon." We both shook each other hands and I felt like she was the right girl for me. 

We both talked for a while before I confessed to her, I finally got a little bit of confidence and said, "I liked you ever since I saw you came to our school, will you become my girlfriend?" I looked at her and she looked surprised for a while, If she rejected me I would feel such a fool.

She then smiled and said, "Of course I will become your girlfriend, I liked you ever since I saw you too." I smiled like an idiot when I heard her answer.

We both went inside and held each other's hand side by side, I couldn't stop smiling. We hugged and then we went our separate ways, Luhan came up to me and said, "How did it go?"

A/N: End! Hope you like it!
Sorry for not writing for so long