Chapter One

When Hate Turns Into Love

Hae-Won P.O.V

It was time to go to school when I woke up to check the time and my eyes went wide I overslept! "OH NO!" I screamed. A good thing is that it was a Friday, I got up quickly and I went to the bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth, and comb my hair.

I changed my clothes into my uniform as fast as possible. I quickly went downstairs and put my shoes on and went out the door. I ran as fast as I could I saw my best friend Lee Chung-Ae coming in my way. She saw me running and asked, "Are you late also?" I answered back, "Yes, I overslept this morning!" "I overslept too which I never do! And now I am trying to get to my classes on time!"

We ran and ran until we reached to our school.

Luckily we made it just in time, we both went to our seats and sat down, you saw Sehun smirked at me he chuckled said, "Hey did you woke up late again like you always do?" "Did I told you to stop talking to me? I sure did." I said. "Well Hae-Won I am still going to tease you all year." Sehun said.

I wanted to knock him right out when I heard someone said, "Sehun stop bothering Hae-Won you know that she hates it." I looked over at my side and I saw Luhan my crush. I had a crush on Luhan ever since we were kids.

"Thank you Luhan." I smiled at Luhan. "I know that he was a pain in the ever since we were kids but you just got to deal with it." Luhan said. "Yeah I know that but this guy always ruins my life." I said to Luhan I looked at Sehun he looked back at me also.

Class started and It was so boring I wanted to go to my next class so badly. I hated my seat because Sehun sits behind me and he always annoys me. He always kick the back of my chair, and tap on my shoulder then looks away like nothing just happened.

Periods of hours past by and finally I get to eat lunch, My best friend Chung-Ae and I have lunch together which is good. We been best friends ever since in we met in this school, I can always tell her my secrets and she can always tell me her secrets. She is like a sister to me we are there for each other.

I wanted to tell Chung-Ae what Sehun did to me. "Sehun is such jerk." I said.

"Ugh not again you guys always do this, you know one day you guys are going to fall in love, get married, and have bab-." I pinched her right in the arm she screamed in pain and said, "Ouch! What was that for? You guys will one day." I pinched her arm again she yelped with pain while rubbing her arm.

I said, "No are you crazy, we are never going to be together not him he's not my style niether I am his style. Anyways he stole my homework and he would copy down my answers down onto his worksheet. Why can't I go to a different school?" I whined.

"Stop your whining just focus on your career, i'm sure that he will change his mind about you." I rolled my eyes at her, Chung-Ae always said that Sehun and I match and will be together one day I don't know why but I don't care. I always wanted to go to another school but my mom doesn't let me go to a different school which I hate.

Suddenly Sehun came up to our table and sat next to me I looked at Chung-Ae with a 'What the F face' then I looked at Sehun and said, "Sehun what are you doing here?" He looked at me and sighed and said, "Luhan told me to say sorry to you or else he will tell my crush that I like her and I don't want her to know, so i'm sorry Hae-Won." Then Sehun went up and went back to his table.

"That was weird wasn't it, also he just said sorry to me so Luhan won't tell his crush that he like her?" I said. "Yeah I wonder who is his crush is?"

"Why?" I said to Chung-Ae.

"I don't know but I want to know who is it." Chung-Ae said, I kept on thinking why did Sehun sorry to me.

Sehun's P.O.V

"Sehun you should at least say sorry to Hae-Won." Luhan said. "No I don't want to." I said. "You stole Hae-Won's homework I even saw you took it or else I am going to tell Ji-Yeon that you like her." My eyes went wide and I said, "Fine." Luhan always do that to me but he is like a brother to me. I got up from my seat and quickly went over to where Hae-Won and Chung-Ae were sitting, I don't want Ji-Jyeon to know that I like her. As I went over to Hae-Won and Chung-Ae I sat down next to Hae-Won she was creep out I can tell.

Hae-Won looked at Chung-Ae then back at me and said, "Sehun what are you doing here?" I looked at her and sighed because I never spoke to her in a calm and nice way before I always . "Luhan told me to say sorry to you or else he will tell my crush that I like her and I don't want her to know, so I'm sorry Hae-Won." I got up and walked back to my table.

Ji-Yeon is the most popular girl in school she is funny, sweet and cute. When I first laid my eyes on her I fell in love with her. I think first love in first sight is true, she is just so charming unlike Hae-Won she is the opposite of her.

Hours past and I was already getting tired when the final bell ranged I woke up from my drowsiness I got up and walked to my house. While I was walking I heard footsteps behind me I turned around and I saw Luhan hyung behind me.

"Hyung what are you doing?" I said. "Dang it I was trying to scare you but I guess that didn't happen." Luhan went up to me and ruffled my hair, I don't like when he do that.

Luhan and I walked to my house since my house is close to the school. We went to my house and I opened the door and said, "Mom I'm home! Luhan is here with me also!" No answer. I went around calling my mom but she is not answering back, Luhan called my name as I came downstairs Luhan said, "I think It's a letter from your parents it was on the table." He gave me the letter.

"Sehun if you are reading this we are sorry for leaving you alone for a few months because your father and I decided to take this job in the States so don't do anything stupid. Luhan will stay with you before we come back." They never told me anything about this.

Luhan asked me what does it say I said, "My parents are going to the States for a few months and they told you to stay with me." "Why?" Luhan asked. "Because of this job in the States." "Are you going to do anything while they're gone?" "I was planning to do a party but I don't know."

"Com'on man I know you want to party too!" Luhan said.

Luhan kept on begging me to have a party for one night I said yes. I really wanted to have a party anyways, I never had one in such a long time.

Luhan and I were thinking who is going to comeover. Luhan said, "Do you want Hae-Won and Chung-Ae to come?" I was surprised that Luhan would bring Hae-Won here. I said, "No you cannot bring Hae-Won but Chung-Ae can come." "I'm still going to ask her to come anyways." "She won't even come here she is always busy doing her homework." I said.

"Just watch Hae-Won will never come." I said with confident.

"You may never know, anyways do want Ji-Yeon to come?" I blushed whenever I hear her name or see her, "Y-yeah but I don't think she will come." "Well I already text her and she saidshe will come, good luck on asking her out."

I was surprised and nervous because I have never talked to Ji-Yeon before and I will get my chance of talking to her.

Hae-Won will never come I even know it and I don't even want her here.

Luhan and I send out my party invites to Chanyeol, Xiumin, Chen, Baekhyun, Kai and D.O and my other friends, Chanyeol, Luhan and they're friends with Hae-Won too for some reasons I don't know why.

I just hope that Ji-Yeon come to my party at 6 tonight I just can't wait to tell her that I like her but I am nervous at the same time and she will become my girlfriend once I ask her out.

Hae-Won P.O.V

After school Chung-Ae and I went to a ice coffee shop, I got an Iced Mocha while Chung-Ae got Iced Tea. Chung-Ae and I walked in the park for a little while and talked about things in our life. I heard my phone buzzed I checked my phone and It was a text from Luhan.

"Who texted you?" Chung-Ae asked. "Oh it's just Luhan."

"Luhan ey your crush? What did he say?" "He told me that they are going to have a party over at Sehun's house tonight at 6." "Tonight?! Good thing I don't have any plans this weekend, you should come." "I don't think that's such a good idea." "Why not? Com'on you never go out all you do is stay home and do your homework."

We walked back to my house talking Chung-Ae kept on telling me that I should go to Sehun's party but I kept on refusing she kept on begging finally I gave in and said yes.

As I looked up at the clock it was already 5 o'clock! As we both hurried as we put on our make up and I tried to find what I am wearing to Sehun's party. I called Luhan to pick us up. Chung-Ae and I waited for Luhan to come at my house, the door bell ranged and we both went over to the door. I opened the door I saw Luhan standing there in the door way with his car, Luhan noticed me and smiled.

"See I knew you were going to come!" Luhan said. "Yeah, wait how did you I was going to come?"

"Sehun and I talked on who should come over to his party and I chose you and Chung-Ae to come but Sehun said that you aren't going to come and I said that you were." "Well I am going since Chung-Ae keeps on begging me to come. Who else is coming?" I said. "Chanyeol and the others are coming over to the party." Luhan said.

"Well let's go shall we?" I said as we walked up Luhan's car and went to Sehun's house.