bully

Complicated LUV

it was break time, eunji went to the toliet before she go to her break.                              

 

as she enter the cubic and sit down , water splash over her and she scream and she was all wet. and she could hear some giggling and footsteps , and when she went out of the the cubic , the toliet was empty. 

 

eunji pov , 

aish ! why am i soo unlucky. is just less then 1 week and people started to prank me. and worse i do not have a spare attire. but lucky i have a jacket in my bag for in case. so i went to dry my hair and went to my bag , and i found tat all my things all being throw out 

 

eunji : AHHHHHHHH!!! why are they doing to me. 

 

after the break, eunji didnt get to eat as she was busy drying herself and keeping her stuffs. 

as the lessons continue , eunji shiver all the way as she was suddenly feeling cold and her head is very pain. she thought is just the weather changing as now is feeling very windy so she decided to ignore and continue with her studies.

after school. , 

 

eunji pack her stuffs and faster went home as baekhyun was waiting for her at the place where he always drop eunji off , as today baekhyun's appa birthday today so they needed to go home early and prepare. and alot of important guest will be there so they cannot be late. 

 

  as eunji was walking towards the place her sight is getting blurry and she is feeling very weak that she couldnt walk anymore , but the distance to reach the meeting was very near so she force herself to walk. 

 

eunji ! 

eunji turn around and found the owner of the voice. 

 

 

 

mark: hi *smile* you going home alone? 

eunji turn to face mark

 mark : OMG! what happen to you , yr face is soo white , you okay ? 

before eunji could reply   eunji's body gave up and she fell , and luckily mark is there to support her

mark quickly bring eunji to the hospital. 

   

in the hospital , 

after the drip , eunji woke up and found herself lying in a place that everything js white in colour and found a guy sleeping at her hand there. 

she shake the guy up 

 

mark move abit and stretch his arms

 mark: oh you are awake * smile* how are you feeling now? better?                                     

eunji : why am i here? 

mark: you fainted and i brought u here. and luclily i bring u earlier if not u could be worse. having such high fever and worse u didnt ate anything? what are you doing on your break?! 

 

mark voice became high as he was kind of worried. 

eunji recall ~ 

      

eunji: oh~ break time i was busy catching up with my work

 mark: even if you are busy u shouldnt tired yr body like this you know! you are so heavy you know

eunji feeling so sorry now , that he had to trouble mark. 

eunji: im soo sorry ( eunji heads down) 

mark chuckled. , so cute he thought. 

mark: ya! so u owe me a favor! 

eunji : what favour? 

mark thought of asking eunji to be his girlfriend. but he think for awhile and decided. 

mark: go out with me on a date *smile* 

eunji didn't think twice as she was feeling so sorry and just agree with mark. 

 

mark : so now i just send to you home first and i will tell you when will be our date. 

eunji : ! im soo dead now!! 

mark: hmm? 

eunji: sorry mark-shi i need to hurry now im so late , i need babysit , i need rush off , so sorry , thanks for today . 

 

after saying this eunji began to rush home. 

 

mark: hmm i think it will be fun now *smirk*

eunji: imm soo deadd , baekhyun will killed me.

as eunji was running , she took out her phone and began to called baekhyun , but no one ans it. and she knows she is going be so dead. and baekhyun will be super pissed at her. and so as her omma and appa.

 

 

(what will happen to eunji? )