day 1 in school

Complicated LUV

Eunji pov ,

I began to look for my class after 10 minutes I found my way , I have such bad direction sense, haiz.

I stand at the door awkwardly , till a teacher called me in.

 

Teacher : you must be the new student right! I was just saying to the class , I’m mr choi you teacher

come you introduce yourself.

Eunji : erm hello everyone , I’m jung eunji came from busan , nice to meet , gave my eyes smile.

Teacher : okay you can sit behind at the back the guy over there sleeping.

Eunji : thank you .

As I move to my seats I saw baekhyun is also in the same class as me and that he is just beside my table but I saw that he was sitting beside a girl who is really pretty, I think it must be his girlfriend.

I began to settle down and focus on the teacher.

 

Baekhyun pov,

seriously  -.- , what could be worst. I literally roll my eyes.

Taeyeon : baby why are you soo angry out of the sudden? You know her?

Baekhyun baby of course I don’t . I gave her a kiss on her cheeks and then continue focusing on the teacher and my baby too.

 

No one pov,

 

As they lessons goes on the guy beside eunji woke up and began to stretch his arms and since he is a guy and his arms were very long and that he thinks no one is beside him as usual he stretch and accidently hit eunji.

 

Eunji: ouch!

Eunji seatmate : OMG you scare me , who are you?!

Eunji: oh sorry I am they new student from busan name eunji , nice to meet you.

Eunji seatmate : oh ! okay,

Eunji : what is your name?

Eunji seatmate: just mind your own business yo!

Eunji: sorry .

 

It seems like seoul is not a good place for me and that seoul people are not that friendly from what I thought like busan people , haizz I miss busan  sobs obs.

 

 

As they days pass, everything was very smooth and that the school has ended and I pack my bag and realize baekhyun has left. Haiz , he really do hate me.

 

I walk to the gate and realize that I do not know what to take to go back. !

I wanted to ask baekyun but is not around and I do not have his number. I have no choice but to called omma.

 

Eunji : yobuseyo omma. Ermmm I’m sorry to bothered you but how do I go back from school what bus should I take?

Omma : OMG ! why are you alone? Didn’t baekhyun and you go home together?

Eunji : oh baekhyun , emmmmm he have to stay back for school and I forget to ask about the directions.

Omma: oh really? Hmm , is okay you stay over there I will ask the diver to fetch you.

Eunji: thank you omma

Omma: no problem silly.

 

 

As the night get dark finally baekhyun came back as I can heard since is an open door link together and I saw him very angryily walking to my way.

 

Baekhyun: what did you tell omma!

Eunji: huh? Ehat you talking about?

Baekhyun : saying I stay in school and that I couldn’t fetch you back , seriously! Omma knew I don’t stay in school after school ends and now she want find out is it I went out with taeyeon!

Eunji : ( saying it on my mind. oh , so your girlfriend is called taeyeon ) I din’t mean to , you say you don’t want to bothered you and cannot let anyone see you in school so I couldn’t find you and ask and I do not have your number too.

Baekhyun: are you that stupid!! I dove you to school and you can’t fins you own way back!

Eunji: I could’nt remember I’m sorry seoul is very big.

Baekhyun! SERIOSLY STUPID BUSAN GIRL!  Next time use your brain!

 

After that he stomp to his room and began to do his stuffs

After he left , I went to my bed and cover myself with the blanket and cry my hearts out, why ! why! Why am I getting on people nerve and that now baekhyun hate me more. Its so hard living in seoul , I miss busan , I miss omma , I miss appa , I miss minki I miss my friends . I wish time could change back where haramonim didn’t have this agreement with baekhyun’s haraommin

I cry a lot and that I was tired and I fell asleep crying. 

 

 

 

(thanks for everyone for the subscribele and upvotes and comments, hope you all enjoy this chapter ♥ )