married

Complicated LUV

Eunji pov

APPA!! Where are we going?

 Just follow me eunji ah.

Straight after we have landed in seoul from busan dad forced to change my outfit.

But why I must wear this wedding gown? I was so confuesed but I didn’t rebel or anything as I trust my father and just continue walking. Till I saw that we are at a very beautiful church place but I was confused why did he bring me here? Is anyone going get married? That why we came so far from busan to seoul? But why do I need wear a gown? I’m too over-dress. But I guess since we are in a very beautiful seoul church wedding area we do need dress like this.

 

Suddenly , the door open appa make me cling on his arms like we are walking down the aisle like he is giving his daughter to another guy. HAHAHAHA it cannot be no one tell me anything too. Eunji ah u think too much.

But it was not my own thinking , when the door opens there is a lot of people sitting down clapping when dad and I was walking to the front. I was too shocked that I didn’t stop and ask him what is happening.

Till I reach to a guy who looks quite handsome and cute but is not the time to think of it. I turn around and ask appa what is happening?

He just say eunji ah, I’m so sorry for not telling you this earlier but u are marrying him and live together forever in seoul.  He gave my hands to the cute and handsome guy and he took it without rejecting. I was confused very confused.

 

Baekhyun pov.

This girl I’m marrying is is soo plain and is sooo far from my taeyeonine , why did I even have this type of fated marrying plain girl instead of taeyeonnie ! what is this!!! I’m soo angry but I couldn’t do anything as my haramonim last words is to marry a girl she choose with the girl’s haraomin too and promise each other when the time is up they have to marry each other when their grandchildren grow older. As you can see I’m the unlucky want as they say my age is close with the girl and baekbom is  too old for her and she has only has one siblings which is a younger brother.

What could get worse, how I hide it from taeyeonnie I love her to much I don’t wish to be separated from her.

 

As the pastor announced to us husband and wife I needed to kiss my wife which is this girl in front of me , so ewwwwww! So I just merely kiss her on her cheeks fast and quick as everyone eyes is on us.

I belived this is the start of my torture days.

 

 

 

( thank you everyone for your subscrible and upvote ♥  hope that u all enjoy , sorry if is :( )