house

Complicated LUV

Eunji pov

After the marry ceremony  I began to look around to find where is appa but he is not around I was soo worried and tears started to swell in my eyes.

This couldn’t be happening to me ! How can appa forced me to marry a guy I don’t even know his name and what is going on. It feel like is  just a nightmare and that omma going to wake me up , I began to slap myself but it feels soo hurt.

Tears began to fall off my cheeks I don’t even know what is happening and who can explain what is going on.

A older couple came up to me. So you must be eunji? Jung Eunji

Yes I am , started to wipe of my tears using the ahjumah’s handkerchief.

Ahjumah: hi dear, im choi jinhee mother of byun baekhyun , if you wondering who is he , he is my son the guy you just married to. Called me omma from now on and this is your appa.

( oh so he is byun baekhyun)

Ahjushi : yes and I am byun hyung joon ( sorry I do not really know baekhyun’s real parents name )

From now on you will be officially my son byun baekhyun’s wife and now that u will be living with us.

If you are wondering where does your dad go and what is happening around , my wife will explain as we go to our house.

 

In the car,

Ms byun : so eunji dear , don get panic and angry, you are in a arranged marriage with our son as your grandparents and baekhyun’s grandparents agree to each other that once their grandchildren turn 18 , they have to married each other and so since you are the only girl in your house you will be representing you family as for our house baekhyun has a older brother but he is too old for you and currently overseas. For your parents missing , your brother is very sick now and they have to rush back to take care of him as now that you are our daughter-in-law u need to live with us and cannot visit your parents very often especially when you are just married.

 

Eunji pov,

Why ? why? How can this happen my dream wedding is just ruin in seconds and that is not how I wanted to be. But I cant do anything as haraomnim will be angry at me if I didn’t fufill her promises to her.

 

After all the talking with mrs byun, ops im sorry my ommonim, I just realise that the guy beside me which is my husband right now. Cant be bothered with this incident and he took it like is a normal thing.

Once we reach the house , I was shocked it was sooo big and that is 10 times bigger then my house in busan. OMG what does this family does! Is all seoul houses that big?

Mrs byun called her for now since omma isso hard word for me , she took me upstairs follow by this guy a husband of them following us to a room and is very big what best is that there is everything , worst thing when mrs byun show me that there is just a door away leads to my husband room. Good thing I do not need to share with him, bad thing is that the door cannot be close it beens there is no door actually they remove it.

OMG! Byuntae he is able to see what am I doing and all.

 

After mrs byun left ,

 

Baekhyun pov ,

OMG this girl is seriously soo annoying getting to marry with her is a horror and having our bedrooms linking together it means facing her almost everyday, I better go out with my taeyeonie often so I do not need to face her everyday. Talk about my taeyeon , I need to meet her soon.

 

Nobody pov,

Erm hi, im eunji , nice to meet you ( giving a hand out)

Baekhyun: get lost is not nice meeting you , don’t get on my nerve and go back to your room and mind your business.

After baekhyun said the words he went to his room and began to change and left with his door and slam on very big , loud enough to show eunji not to mess with him.

Eunji was very hurt and shock by his words, but he tolerate it, since she also doesn’t want that stupid rude guy attention , she began to go back to her side of room and look for her phone to called her parents.