start of school

Complicated LUV

The next day,

 

Eunji pov

Eunji dear ~~ I heard someone called me and shaking me , as I open my eyes I saw mrs byun waking me up.  I rub my eyes and saw the clock and is only 7am in the morning

Eunji: good morning mrs byun , why do you wake me up at such early morning?

Mrs byun : eunji dear , I told you to called me your omma didn’t i? And is the start of Monday and you needed to go school.

Eunji: soo sorry I can’t really adapt having someone stranger to called omma

Mrs byun : you will get used to it. So hurry up , baekhyun is waiting for you already downstairs.

Eunji : sorry I will start to prepare now.

Mrs byun : jenny please help eunji

After mrs byun left after talking to someone called jenny I just realise the room is not just me and mrs byun I mean omma alone , there is a few or maids? I guess from the way they wore help me to change and prepare for school and I was shocked why the hell is this house soo rich they live in big house and they have maids for them to prepare. But one thing strange they prepare the wrong uniform for me.

Eunji : erm jenny-shii?

Jenny : yes ms eunji

Eunji : you prepare the wrong uniform for me? My uniform don’t look like this

Jenny : oh ms eunji from now on you will be going to seoul high the same school as mr baehyun .

Eunji: WHAT!

 

I quickly hurry down and ask mrs byun what is going on.

As I reach mr & mrs byun was sitting down with the rude guy.

 

Eunji: ermmm mrs byun? I mean omma. Why am I not going to study at busan school anymore?

Omma : silly dear, you are here in seoul and you are in our house right now and of course married to our baekhyun of course you need to go to the same school as him.

 

I was very shocked but I couldn’t do anything since now I’m all alone and the worst thing after I called my parents yesterday night both of them off their phone and I can’t get in. here I am all alone hur hur

 

After I finish the breakfast omma bring me out with the rude guy following along.

 

Omma: baekhyun since is eunji first time going to the school make sure you treat her well and take care of her alright? Drive safely I won’t asked the driver to drive you both. You shall drive her in your car.

 

Baekhyun: WHAT!!

Omma: don what me , don you ever go against your haramonim words and that you promised her already. You should do what I told you! So now chop chop go to school before is too late

 

In the car,

Is very awkward , both of us didn’t talk the whole ride was very quiet.

And after the toture silent of 20mins ride we finally going to reach reach the school , and is freaking big!!! Is almost the same size as byun’s house just smaller by few only. But suddenly the car brake before we enter the gates.

 

Baekhyun pov,

Baekhyun : Get down now , I don’t want anyone to see us together, and now you be on your own, don’t ever look for me, called me.

Eunji : but…..

Baekhyun: don’t but me.

 From now on when we reach school or anywhere outside without omma or appa pretend you and I don’t even exist and that you are not related to the byuns.

Eunji: but…..

Baekhyun : YOU UNDERSTANG ME! I have a girlfriend and she Is way prettier then you and we are in a very good realationship and I don’t want find out  that I’m married so don be a third party to interrupt our relationship! so GET LOST NOW!

Eunji: I’m sorry , I din’t mean to be break your relationship, I will do what you say.

 

Eunji pov,

After saying that I get down from his car and he immediately drove away. I was very heart I didn’t know that I interrupt his relationship and that he was forced to married with me instead of his girlfriend.

I began asking around where is the office and I finally found it , and I got my class timetable.