Harris

The angel within
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Long fingers curled around the document he was holding, making a wild guess that the name matched the face that popped up from behind the door. The unfamiliar man walked purposefully to his desk, dumping his jacket onto it without a single ounce of fear. Thick brows rose in amusement, a coy smile playing on plump lips.

“Yah, why were you smiling just now? Have you finally lost your mind? Or Hyukjae are you filling info Eunhyuk again?” The brows disappearing into his hairline as the grin widened. ‘Oh, he knows about Hyukjae too. How interesting.’ Harris hummed, not wanting to make the wrong move and trigger suspicion. He was after all an imposter right now.

Hazel orbs regarded the other passively, chuckling silently when he noticed the adoration on the other’s face and the faint blush painting his cheeks. Harris stood up, feeling the need to wreck trouble after being confined for so long. He shortened the distance between them in three quick strides, grabbing onto the other’s collars abruptly.

Donghae’s orbs widened, the playful glare being replaced by utter shock. “Eunhyuk? What are-“ The poor director never had the chance to finish his sentence as plump lips crashed forcefully onto his, teeth sinking into the flesh. (Harris was the most sadistic between the four) Donghae responded immediately, assuming that the imposter was Eunhyuk as he mewled and moaned wantonly for Harris to hear.

Large hands roamed the well-built body, hoisting the shorter up by his thighs in one quick motion. The director purred contentedly, wrapping his legs around the lithe figure as Harris snickered darkly. He was having fun alright. The imposter stumbled blindly around the neat office, lips never detaching from the other’s sinful ones.

Donghae grunted when his back was slammed into a hard surface, trophies and various awards sent crashing to the floor as Harris continued to devour the throbbing lips. He frowned when the director pulled away for air, choosing to tug the pesky tie away with his teeth. He latched his mouth onto the supple skin of the smooth neck, feeling Donghae’s moans vibrate in his throat.

Using the wall as a support, Harris freed his hands from the strong thighs and started undoing the buttons of the director’s shirt, tearing the article of clothing from the body when he grew impatient. Donghae frowned, not used to the chairman being this aggressive. It almost scared him.

“Eunhyuk… wait I need some space. Lee Eunhyuk stop!” Donghae yelled, disentangling his legs from the other’s body as he stepped away. Chocolate orbs widened in shock at the animalistic look the other gave him, screaming when Harris grabbed onto his wrists, eliminating all space between them.

Donghae struggled against the death grip, heart hammering in fear instead of lust as he punched the chairman square in the jaw. He gaped in horror as Eunhyuk touched the wound carefully, smirking in delight as he lunged at him.

The director’s leg caught the edge of the coffee table, toppling onto the ground heavily with Harris on top of him. The chairman’s hand shot to his neck, tightening his clutch as the plump lips trailed over the prominent muscles. Donghae whimpered, tears welling up in his eyes as he stared at the other.

It was indeed Eunhyuk hovering over him yet the guy bared no resemblance to the charismatic chairman. He looked demented, with no trace of emotion in his eyes. Donghae shuddered as the hazel orbs locked gazes with his terrified ones, the director feeling as though he was staring into bottomless pits.

Harris scoffed when he saw the first trace of tears fall from the other’s eyes, creating tracks on the flawless face. “What’s gotten in to you today?” Donghae screeched, glaring accusingly at the other. The imposter smiled crookedly, deciding to do the last thing Eunhyuk would have wanted him to do.

“Do you know Hyukjae?” Harris asked; his voice calm as he watched Donghae’s eyebrows fly to his hairline in surprise. “Of course I do. I like him more than you.” The director stated childishly in his attempt to lighten the mood as Harris snorted.

“Hyukjae, Eunhyuk… They look way too alike to be siblings right?” Harris pressed on, orbs sparkling when confusion flashed across the other’s face. Lowering himself onto the other, he blew into the shell of Donghae’s ear, grinning when goose bumps appeared on the sensitive skin. “Did you know there are two more? I’m Harris and Elijah’s been in lock down for years. Of course this is all Eunhyuk’s fault. He and his strict medication.”

“Donghae have you ever wondered why whenever Hyukjae is around, Eunhyuk is never there? Did you notice the way Eunhyuk would tense up when you br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter