Office mayhem

The angel within
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Despite being confused as Hell about what happened in the chairman’s office, Donghae was quick to adjust to his new position as the director of the marketing team. The news of a hot and youthful director spread through the company like wild fire and in no time, Donghae had secured enough admirers to turn them into his mindless minions.

However, he had also discovered that he wasn’t the only one being fantasised about by. It appears that the strange chairman had his fair share of fans despite his cold personality and harsh words. Turns out that no one in the office had ever seen Eunhyuk crack even the tiniest of smiles and it became an unspoken competition for everyone to make the handsome male smile whole-heartedly.

“Donghae oppa! Here’s your lunch.” Stopping his work momentarily to greet Sooyoung who apparently had the biggest crush on him ever, he accepted the treat gratefully and flashed a breath taking smile. Deciding that he too needed a break, the director got up from the position he had been for the past four hours and stretched his sore muscles.

Greeting a few more people on his way to the recreation room on the 16th floor, he bumped into none other than the infamous chairman in the elevator. The temperate seemed to drop several degrees as Donghae entered awkwardly and realised that the both of them were heading towards the same floor.

“Do you have a brother?” He asked out of the blue, penetrating the suffocating silence as Eunhyuk scoffed. “Still haven’t given up on the subject huh.” He drawled out lazily, casting the latter a sideways glance as Donghae rolled his eyes and suddenly remembered something. Pushing the emotionless chairman against the wall, he ignored the need for personal space and examined Eunhyuk’s face.

Should anyone walk in on them, it would have looked like something was about to happen. Eunhyuk’s icy gaze fell on the unaffected Donghae as he felt warm fingers touch his jaw gently. Suppressing a wince as pain shot through him, the chairman pulled the director closer by the waist. “I can assure you Lee Donghae, I wasn’t even in Korea yesterday. I flew in from Germany and arrived at 5am.”

Pushing the shorter one away when the elevator doors opened abruptly, Eunhyuk smirked when he knew that he had caught the director off guard. Truth be told, Eunhyuk was indeed in Germany but what Donghae didn’t need to know was that he had arrived in the afternoon and not at 5am this morning.

Raising an eyebrow when someone firmly grasped his elbow, he felt himself spin around. “Then explain this.” Donghae snarled, thumb pressing against the bruise, smearing the make-up and revealing the proud evidence. He smirked triumphantly as Eunhyuk’s emotionless face wavered for a split second.

“It. Wasn’t. Me. Now shut the up and leave me alone or else I’ll fire you.” Eunhyuk growled, flinching when Donghae leaned closer and grabbed a hold of his chairman’s tie. “Are you afraid?” He mocked, not caring that he was risking his job. Donghae hated people who never admitted their mistakes and to think that the chairman who every one idolised was a coward in real life.

“Maybe it’s the other way around Lee Donghae. If I hadn’t known better I would think you’re trying to flirt with me right now.” Eunhyuk grabbed Donghae’s chin harshly and brushed his full lips against the shell of the director’s ear. “Touch me one more time and I won’t be responsible for what I might do to you next.” With that, Eunhyuk sauntered away, disregarding his desperate need for coffee as anger threatened to consume him.

--

“Holy . You have no idea how hot that was!” Hyuna gushed frantically to her friends as they gossiped about the incident she had witnessed near the vending machines. Her ovaries had nearly exploded from the scene she had witnessed and being the loud mouth that she was, had just itched to brag about her good fortune.

“I swear, you’re always the lucky one. You sneaky .” Hyeri whined, hating herself for missing out on the juicy scene. “Is there a problem ladies?” Donghae asked, brows furrowed as the girls went beet red and shook their heads hurriedly. Nodding suspiciously, the director proceeded to walk to his office, heart still racing from the encounter with the snarky chairman.

He was 100% sure that Eunhyuk was the boy from last night. The resemblances were uncanny. His face was definitely unforgettable and Donghae had to admit that no one else looked as striking as the chairman. The pale smooth skin and plump lips were dead giveaways. However, the only difference was their eyes. While the boy from before had bright sparkly eyes bursting with life, Eunhyuk’s ones looked like a cemetery.

Being the persistent and stubborn prick that he always was, Donghae swore to get to the bottom of this whole situation. Picking up the office phone, he decided to call Hyuna to his office. Because who else could he find information about the secretive chairman other than the gossip queen herself.

Hyuna came in a few minutes later, top pulled down to reveal her cleavage. Donghae resisted the urge to snicker as he gestured politely for the younger to sit down opposite him. “I need you to tell me about Eunhyuk.” Hyuna’s face fell comically as she realised that Donghae didn’t want a round of in the office.

Sighing in disappointment, Hyuna propped her elbows onto the table, determined to give the attractive male with God like features a clear view of her goods as she opened carefully. “Well… our chairman’s biual. It’s rumoured that the reason why he never socialises with anyone is because he has a secret lover. Oh yeah! I bet he must be a beast in bed, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter