Prologue

The angel within
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Lee Hyukjae frowned heavily at the image he saw in the mirror, pouting adorably when he discovered that his hyung had managed to dye his hair back to brown in such a short span of time. Running a hand through his rough hair to tousle it, he sighed once again and grabbed the bottle of hair dye he carefully concealed from the older male.

Rolling up his sleeves to reveal heavily tattooed forearms and evident veins, the 24 year old concentrated and successfully turned his hair bubble gum pink in a matter of minutes. Smiling in satisfaction, he picked up the eye liner and grabbed his leather jacket on his way out, determined to dance his heart out with his best friends.

Locking his front door, Hyukjae whistled a cheerful tone and twirled his bike keys around his index. Stopping briefly to gawk openly at his hyung’s extensive collection of expensive cars, he shook his head and chuckled under his breath. Eunhyuk hyung sure had more money half of Korea’s population.

“Hyukjae? where are you going this time?” Choi Siwon, Eunhyuk’s bodyguard asked hurriedly, grabbing onto the younger’s jacket in his desperate attempt to prevent him from leaving the premises. Hyukjae pulled on a winning smile as he wiggled out of his favourite hyung’s hold and enveloped the older in a hug.

“Let me out this once alright? I promise Eunhyuk hyung will never find out about this. Come on Siwon hyung! This is the first time in 2 years that I’ve come back.” Siwon felt his resolve crumble as he took in the sparkling puppy eyes and irresistible pout. Nodding his head reluctantly, he eventually let the boy go and took a hesitant step back.

Watching Hyukjae ride off to God knows where on his motorcycle, Siwon was well aware that he was going to get Hell from his boss in the morning. “Aish… The things I do for that kid.” He grumbled half-heartedly, scratching his neck sheepishly.

--

Hyukjae felt adrenaline flood into his system as he sped down the empty roads of Seoul, taking in the beautiful scenery he had sincerely missed for the past few years. Breathing in the crisp night air, he parked his motorcycle at the dock and made his way smoothly to a cruise ship. People who were decked to the nines streamed past him, never failing to cast him a curious glance as whispers surrounded him.

Lee Hyukjae was after all a diamond in the rough with his perfectly chiselled features and well-built body. Flashing a group of flustered women a cheeky wink, he walked past the security team and entered the heart of the party. Loud music bounced off every wall, taking control of the young man’s body.

He grooved to the rhythm expertly, arms and legs moving precisely to the beats as he took control of the dance floor. A crowd surrounded him in a second, cheering him on whole-heartedly as they took in the sight of the exotic dancing machine.

Hyukjae let laughter consume him as he grabbed a gorgeous woman and pulled her into his arms. She went beet red and stumbled clumsily in her heels that looked more like knifes than anything else. Hyukjae grinned encouragingly, giving her time to adjust as he slowly rolled his body against hers, causing a round of cat calls to erupt.

Suddenly, a hand shot out of no-where and shoved Hyukjae away from the girl. The male crashed onto the floor and grimaced in pain as his surroundings spun from the impact. “Yah! What are you doing, dancing with my girlfriend?” A pair of flaming eyes came into Hyukjae’s view and the younger gulped nervously.

Wobbling to his feet, Hyukjae tried to back away only to be held in a death grip by the incredibly handsome man standing before him. “Donghae oppa, let it go! God you’re embarrassing me!” The girl whined, tugging at the said man’s arm as she tried desperately to drag her lover away. Hyukjae sent her a look filled with gratitude as Donghae gritt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter