A spark

The angel within
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae was furious, the catch was that he wasn’t furious with the chairman but with himself. Cheeks turned into tomatoes and ears caught into flames as he recounted what happened an hour earlier, mouth turning into a desert as twitched. Being labelled as a Casanova in university, he hated how he would succumb so easily to Eunhyuk, body and mind acting like a teenage hormonal girl going through puberty.

Earlier on

Eunhyuk was getting bored, not just feeling slightly irritated but going insane with every second going by like a year. The meeting was awfully long, the woman named Miss Kang was getting on his nerves and he was still bummed out by the whole Hyukjae incident. So, being the twisted person that he was, he decided to take his stress out on the rather ‘helpless’ director of marketing who he was sitting next to.

Truthfully, Eunhyuk could not deny his growing interest in the queer male. Donghae was the first one to meet both Hyukjae and Eunhyuk and the chairman felt oddly alright with it. He felt like he could trust the shorter with his secrets and that the director was actually just an innocent child stuck in the body of a freaking gorgeous model. ‘Scratch that, he ain’t innocent.’ Eunhyuk thought, recalling the way the male had devoured him with his eyes the first time they met. It was quite thrilling really…

The meeting room was the perfect place to carry out his little experiment on the shorter, his curiosity having no end when it came to Donghae. Under the mask of the act of taking revenge, Eunhyuk tested out his boundaries, wanting to see how far he could push the director without him snapping.

He started out safe with a nudge of his foot, wanting to give Donghae some time to warm up. Light touches already seemed to drive the shorter up the wall, giving the sick chairman huge amounts of glee hidden under the poker face. Eunhyuk was not one to be rejected and thus when Donghae tried swatting his hand away, he just managed to egg the chairman on even more.

Disregarding all the danger signs that pulsed through his mind, Eunhyuk palmed Donghae’s member through his pants, fingers wrapping around it quickly and giving it a tug. Apparently that did it, the director jumping from his seat like as if he was sitting on lava. A tidal wave of triumph exploded in the chairman’s chest, leaving him giddy with delight as he concealed his emotions like the professional that he was.

Eunhyuk was always quick on his feet, prepared for any situation that popped up so he had already guessed that Donghae would storm out of the meeting room shortly after. He let the director go, not being that cruel to force him to stay. He imagined that Donghae would be dying of embarrassment right now so there was no point trying to agitate the shorter further.

Present

Eunhyuk let himself get pushed up against a wall, knowing he deserved it. A tongue darted out to plump lips as the intensity of Donghae’s gaze made heat travel southwards. The two Godly creations stared each other down, silently challenging the other to make the first move. In the end, Eunhyuk won the glaring battle and switched their positions easily; a thigh forcing its way between Donghae’s parted legs.

“I hate you.” Donghae said, almost whining as he quickly crashed his thin lips against those soft cushiony ones. No hesitation came as Eunhyuk responded immediately, arms snaking down to circle the shorter’s waist, pushing himself against the solid body. His teeth nibbled at the director’s bottom lip, back arching so that he could get a better angle.

Donghae’s hands flew to lock around the disastrously seductive male’s neck, loudly when Eunhyuk grinding his hips against his. A gasp left his lips, being swallowed into the chairman’s mouth as he felt fingers mercilessly at his taunt , kneading it with just the right amount of pressure. Eunhyuk’s hand travelled up to grab rather harshly at Donghae’s jaw, using the opportunity to his tongue into the other’s mouth.

The pink muscles met in a frenzied tango, Eunhyuk pulling the director along with him as the two stumbled across the room, knees too weak to stand straight. The chairman’s legs met the edge of the couch, head spinning as he landed onto the mattress. Donghae moved to straddle the taller, orbs appreciative as he took in the sight of the panting, lid hooded Eunhyuk.

A mewl escaped his throbbing lips as the chairman shifted underneath him, pushing himself into a sitting position as he attacked the side of his neck. Being the sadistic little that he was, Eunhyuk sank his teeth into the supple flesh without a warning, feeling the vibrations of Donghae’s moan going up his throat.

He at the abused patch of skin, tongue lapping away the pain. Pulling away briefly to admire his artwork, his chin was pushed up by Donghae’s fingers, brows furrowing in confusion as the director smirked coyly at him. “You’re hard.” He stated shamelessly, pressing down onto Eunhyuk’s length suddenly. A cry left the chairman’s lips, head falling back as Donghae chuckled.

“Speak for yourself.” The chairman growled, gaze resting on the tent formed by the director’s straining against the tight cotton. Donghae hummed, toying with Eunhyuk’s tie as he loosened it and threw it onto the floor. “Eunhyuk, what does this make us?” The chairman blinked, not expecting the shorter to pop such a vague question.

Realising the compromising position the both of them were in a beat too late, Eunhyuk suddenly regretted ever playing around with Donghae, knowing full well that he would be unable to keep it up without the director being severely hurt at the end of it. “Nothing… It doesn’t us anything.” The chairman whispered after a while, the iron defence resurfacing once again.

The chairman braced himself for a punch, maybe even curses but none came. Donghae slid off his lap like a rejected puppy, bowing his head down in defeat as he grabbed his jacket and tie off the desk, not even sparing the other a glance as he exited the office. Eunhyuk watched him go, sadness taking over the empty spaces in his heart as he slumped back into the couch, not in the mood to do anything else.

“I’m sorry…” He whispered, a tear trickling down his cheek. Ever since Donghae appeared in his life, everything was going haywire but the scariest part was that Eunhyuk enjoyed bickering with the shorter. He loved the adrenaline he would feel whenever the director would come stomping into his office, trying to a pick a fight and always losing. The chairman felt restraint and conflicted, not wanting to get close to the other in the first place yet looking forward to seeing him the next day.

Living with DID was the most excruciating thing Eunhyuk had ever been through. Being forced to go for therapy ever since Hyukjae made his appearance at the age of 11, it was expected that the chairman had to be pulled out of school, isolating himself from the rest of civilisation. His family became cold towards him, barely interacting with their only son.

To his father, Eunhyuk was a major let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter