Holla I love you baby.

Snowed In

JinAe woke up to the sun hitting her face and her best friend watching TV in their room. She streched and then rolled on to her back and looked at EunMi. "What time is it?" She asked squinting her eyes in the sun.

"9 am. How was last night, sleeping beauty? Did ya kiss him?" EunMi headed over to JinAe's bed and sat beside her friend. "You kissed him didin't you?" She joked.

"Yes I kissed him, what's it to you?" She grabbed her pillow and tossed it at EunMi. "Not that it's your business but last night was perfect and magical and you are sitting in the same bed as Woo JiHo's girlfriend." 

"OH MY GOD!" EunMi squeeled. "My best friend is dating Zico." She stood up and began to bounce up and down on the bed. JinAe smiled and stood up, bouncing along with EunMi. "Wait," EunMi said suddenly stopping her fangirling of her best friend's love life. "Is he still here?" 

"Why wouldn't he be here?" JinAe asked sitting down on her bed. 

"The travel ban was lifted, flights will begin leaving in a half an hour." EunMi looked at her friend, who had just realized that the honeymoon was over and reality was hitting her in the face.

"I, I'm sure he is. He told me he'd see me this morning." JinAe attemtped to sound convincing, in the back of her mind, though, she wondered if she had missed her opportunity to say goodbye. She quickly grabbed her phone off the side table and looked at it.

One Missed Text From Gangaji her notifications read. JinAe tapped on the notifcation to read the text.

'GANGAJIIIII did you sleep well? I didn't, I missed you too much puppy. Go to your door, I left you something. <3 Z JinAe stood up and walked to her door, opening it to a small bag with donuts, some starbucks coffee and another small gift bag. She smiled and grabbed her stuff bringing it in the room. 

"What is it?" EunMi asked.

"Stuff from Zico. Donuts and coffee for you and me and a gift as well." JinAe say the stuff on the table gabbing the gift bag as she sat on the edge of the bed to open. Inside she found a Les Miserable CD, a scarf, a ring box and a note. She opened the ring box and inside was Zico's favorite skull ring. A small note attached read, "It's my favorite, take good care of it until we meet again and I can get you something better." JinAe smiled as she placed it on her finger for the time. She then pulled out the note and began to read.

Beautiful Gangaji,

By the time you read this I will be at the airport. I found out early this morning that they were able to book us a flight to LA. It leaves at 1000 so unfortunately I will not be seeing you this morning. I'm sorry puppy. I can't imagine how you must feel, thinking I have ditched you. I wish I could have said goodbye to you, but I didn't want to wake you. 

Thank you for these past 48 hours. You've brought so much joy into my life. Every moment we spent together is engraved in my heart. Thank you for making me the happiest man by being my girlfriend my super fan! My gangaji. 

I am sure this will sound silly to you, as I am about to profess my love through some lyrics to my songs, but I feel that they adequetely express how I feel towards you. 'Accept my heart that I prepared for you. It's not flashy but I give you this ring....I'll protect you forever.' 

Ill see you every night in my dreams. Everything will work out, I promise. I'll text once we've landed in LA. 

Gangaji, I love you. 

JinAe wiped the tears staining her face and looked at the clock 9:05. She looked at EunMi, grabbed her phone, her jacket and threw on some shoes. "I gotta go say goodbye." 

"I'll come with you." EunMi said, grabbing her stuff. 

"You don't need to, this is my relationship." JinAe said, arguing. 

"And im your best friend, so stop your damn arguing and lets get going." 

The girls ran out of the room and down to the street hailing a cab.

----

"You look miserable." Kyung said to Zico who was slouching in the chair at the airport. 

"I didn't even get to hug her good bye. I didn't get to kiss her one last time." Zico slouched more in his chair, covering his face from his bandmates.

"I'm sorry hyung." PO said, trying to console his friend. 

"I just want to see her one last time. I mean who knows when I will get to see her again in person. I don't know when I'll get to kiss her again or hold her again." Zico stood up and began to pace. "Why do I feel so dumb for falling for her? I mean, like she said, we live in seperate worlds and lead very different lives."

"So." Kyung said. "You two belong together. You'll make it work. You love her don't you JiHo?"

Zico stopped and looked at Kyung with a straight face. "More than anything."

"And she loves you?" PO asked.

"I think so." Zico said. 

"Then you two will be ok. You will make this work." Kyung said.

"I hope so," Zico said. "I kept telling her last night not to think about anything other than our time together, but now here we are and suddenly I wish we had made a plan for how we'd make it work. What if she's mad at me for not being there this morning? Why hasn't she texted? What if she wants to break up?"

"JiHo, you need to calm down. She is probably not awake. You two were up awfully late last night. She will contact you I am sure of if." PO said as he consoled his friend. While Zico was beginning to wonder if they would work EunMi and JinAe's cab pulled up to the front of the airport. They ran in and JinAe began to freak out.

"How am I gonna find him, what if he's left?" The time was now 940 and she knew sometimes flights left earlier. EunMi looked at the board and found the 10 am flight to LA. 

"They haven't boarded yet, there's still time." EunMi said, grabbing her friend. 

"Even so, we can get back there to the gate, we don't have tickets or anything." JinAe began to feel defeated.

"I got this." EunMi said. She walked up to a TSA agent and explained something to her. Nodding, the agent smiled and EunMi grabbed JinAe's hand. "Come on."

"How did you do that? what did you say?" JinAe said.

"Doesn't matter, lets go find your love." The two began to run through the airport to the gate that Zico would be leaving from. JinAe felt her heart racing as she got closer and closer, praying she wouldn't miss him. As she ran she heard the boarding call for the flight and found herself running for her life. 4 gates away would she make it?

"I can't leave her guys, I just can't." Zico said as his flight began to board. 

"You know you can't stay." Kyung said, standing up, grabbing his carry on bag.

"Yah. You sorta have to come with us, you're out leader." PO smiled.

"You can talk to her when you land, facetime her then." Kyung said as they lined up to board. Zico reluctantly lined up and sighed a heavy sigh. He closed his eyes trying to remember her voice. "Gangaji." Zico smiled, he could hear her voice clear as day as if she were right there with him. "Gangaji!"  He heard it again, this time opeing his eyes realizing the voice was in the same area as him. He looked up and began to search for JinAe. "GANGAJI, MY GANGAJI." He heard her again, the voice was closer than ever. Zico stepped out of line and toward the hall area to look. He looked right then left, and as he did, he saw JinAe running towards him at lightening speed. He smiled and could feel tears welling up in his eyes. 

"GANGAJI!" He replied as he ran towards her. JinAe smiled as she saw him running her way. When she got close enough Zico opened his arms and she ran into them, sweeping her up, she smiled as she kissed his lips, wrapping her arms around his neck, her hands the back of his head. Her legs locking around his waist. They spun around kissing, as Zico held tightly to her, kissing her. After what felt like an enternity of kissing they were interupted as they head the call for the boarding of Zico's plane to continue. Zico made sure Jinae's feet were firmly planted on the ground then grabbed her hand, pulling her to a chair.

"What are you doing here." He asked, looking at her face, touching it with his free hand to make sure JinAe was real.

"You didn't think I'd just let my puppy leave without getting a kiss would you?" She laughed. "I'm so glad I made it in time." She smiled leaning in and pecking him on the cheek.

"But how did you get past security?" Zico kissed her back.

"EunMi worked her magic!" JinAe said as they made the final call for boarding.

"I have to go Jinae. I don't want to, but..."

"I know." JinAe stood up and pulled Zico up too. "You need to go be Zico and make your living." She walked with him to the door that would take him to his plane.

"I wish you could come with me." Zico said, running his hands though JinAe's hair and down her arms to hold her hands.

"I know. Listen, I will be rooting you on from where I am." JinAe lifted her hand and placed it on Zico's chest over his heart. "And I will forever be in here with you."

"I'm sorry sir, but we really need to get you on the plane. A airport employee said to Zico." 

"Yes, sorry, just one more moment." Zico smiled and then looked at JinAe. "Sounds like they can't wait for me any longer. Oh puppy." He hugged her tightly. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you more." JinAe replied. She pulled away and took Zico's hand. "Here." She said, placing her favorite simple silver band ring on Zico's pinky. You can't leave without something of mine." She smiled up at him. Zico smiled back as he looked at his ring and then lifted his hands to take JinAe's face in them. He leaned down and kissed her lips with purpose then pulled away just enough to lay his forehead agains hers.

"I love you gangaji." He cried. JinAe wiped Zico's face as he wiped hers.

"I love you more, puppy." She kissed him one more time and then shooed him on to leave. 

"I'll call after I land." Zico said as he turned around on last time before heading down to get on his plane. 

JinAe waved and then shot him a cute heart with her hand. Zico did the same and walked away, leaving JinAe to fall to the floor crying. 

"He'll call." EunMi said, trying to comfort her friend. JinAe simply nodded as she watched from the window the plane began to taxi away. She tried desperately to look at the windows of the plane hoping to see Zico's face one more time. It wasn't his face she found but his phone, the word gangaji with a heart by it in the window. She smiled as she lifted her phone up to do the same. Noticing a text from Zico. 

"I promise I will be awesome just like your ideal type. Just give me your back hug I will be there. Totally love you baby. Holla I love you so much.' I love you gangaji. Holla! <3 Z