Gangaji Girlfriend

Snowed In

JinAe shivered as she shared a sweet kiss with Zico. The cold chilled her to the bone, but the warmth of Zico's body against hers warmed her heart. Zico, realizing just how cold JinAe was pulled away and smiled, "You're freezing aren't you?" JinAe smiled at him and hugged her arms around him pressing the side of her face against his chest, "Just a little."

"Then shall we head back to the hotel?" Zico said, hugging his super fan close to him.

"But I don't want this night to end." JinAe pouted as she squeezed her arms around Zico tighter.

"I never said the night had to end, I just don't want you to become a super fan-cicle." JinAe laughed and pulled away from Zico, who smiled a goofy smile. 

"Yes, then shall we go?" JinAe grabbed one of Zico's hands in hers and began to walk back to the hotel with him. JinAe knew this time with him was precious and while it was hard not to, she chose to not focus on the impending parting. She wanted to have sweet memories of her time with Zico to take with her. The hotel was a short two blocks away and as the two entered the front doors Jinae stopped and pulled her hand out of Zico's.

"What?" He said.

"So, uh, what now? I mean what can we do here in this hotel to spend as much time together as we can?" JinAe asked Zico seriously.

"Mmmmmmm, wanna go watch a movie in my suite? I am sure the guys are having too much with EunMi to be back yet." Zico smiled putting his face near JinAe's. 

"And what about all your staff, huh? Don't you think it would look a little, bad, to them you bringing a girl to your suite?" JinAe tapped his nose and began to take her coat off.

"Wah, super fan, you disappoint me. Do you not trust me enough to behave in my suite? Mmmm? My staff knows I am an adult, I do as I please." Zico took his coat off and gave JinAe a disappointed look. "I promise no funny business. Movie, or talking, or food, or games...whatever you want, but I will keep my distance from you and not make you uncomfortable. Promise." Zico held up his pinky to seal the promise. 

JinAe smiled and put her pinky around his. "Deal, but please don't keep your distance. I trust you." 

"Then shall we, super fan?" He held his hand out for JinAe's. She happily grabbed his hand and they headed to his suite, laughing and smiling all the way. They entered the suite and Zico took her coat, tossing it on a chair. JinAe took the room in, wide open in awe of such a lovely place. She'd never been in a room this big or fancy in her life. It was like a nice apartment. "Daebak, this room is insane." Zico grabbed a couple soda's out of the fridge and handed her one. "What did you expect?" Zico snickered. "Welcome to my world, super fan. Shall we sit?" He motioned to the couch, JinAe followed behind him and sat on the couch allowing herself to sink into it's comfotable pillow like feel. "wow." was all she could get out. 

Zico smiled as he looked longingly at JinAe. He knew she was outside her world and was happy to have her step in to his. He couldn't help but giggle as  JinAe giggled and took in her surroundings. "So cute." He whispered to himself as he watched her and took her in, for memories sake. "What shall we do first super fan?" He sat back. 

"Well first," JinAe smiled, "stop calling me super fan, I think considering the kiss we are past that horrendous nickname." 

Zico smiled and nodded understandingly. He smiled at JinAe and sat up turning towards her. "Then shall I call you yobo? Honey?" He scooted closer to JinAe as she considered the name. "Or what about jagi, my baby?" He scooted closer and JinAe attempted to move further away. "Or what about aein? My sweetheart?" Zico snuggled his body next to and touching JinAe's then laid his head on her shoulder. "Or what about uri gangaji, my puppy?" JinAe smiled, "I like that, my puppy." Zico smiled as he contined to rest his head on JinAe's shoulder. 

"Gang-a-jiiiiiiii." He wined as he did some impressively cute ageyo. "GANGAJIIIIIIIII." 

"What?" JinAe smiled as she patted his head.

"Let's play a game." Zico sat up and smiled.

"What kind of game?" JinAe sat up moving her body to face towards Zico.

"A word game. We can only use 5 words in a sentence to talk to each other." Zico faced himself towards JinAe.

"Ok, I'll go first. Hmmmmmm," JinAe thought to herself. "OK ok...ready." JinAe held up her hand to count the words, "Why do you like me?"

Zico smiled and then replied, "You are everything I want."

"Please explain a little more." JinAe responded.

"Can I ask you something?" Zico said getting closer to JinAe grabbing her hands.

"Of course you can silly." JinAe smiled at Zico.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Zico said taking a chance on love.

"We live in different worlds." JinAe replied honestly.

"We can overcome that issue." Zico said.

"Zico, you've lost your mind."

"OK enough of this game. Listen, I know it's fast, I know there are thousands of obstacles in our way, I know that our worlds are different and we will be apart so much, but I really don't care. You are all I have ever wanted in a girl. You make me smile, you are beautiful, you just I don't know you are what I've always wanted and I am willing to work through this all with you. So will you please be my girlfriend?"

JinAe smiled and in her head went back and forth on an answer. Truth was, he was her type, her perfect type and she's liked him for a long time. She too was willing to make it worth to be with the person she was crazy about. JinAe smiled at Zico and responded, "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." She leaned forward and hugged him tightly. 

"Gangaji!" He yelled cutely as he hugged her back tightly, falling back on the couch and wrapping his legs around her lower body. "Gangaji my gangaji!" He then started kissing her face with multiple adorable smooches. JinAe laughed as the two cutely kissed each other. "I am so delariously happy," Zico said as he held JinAe's face in his hands. "Let's watch a movie, girlfriend."

"Ok boyfriend." JinAe said, sitting up pulling Zico up with her. They chose a fun little chick flick and cuddled up on the couch to watch it. JinAe rested her head on Zico's shoulder and they enjoyed the movie together. 

After the movie ended JinAe sat up and looked at the time. 12:00 am. "Ah its late. I should go back to my room and get rest. Wait where are the boys?" She stood up and stretched and began to make her way to the door. Zico jumped up and grabbed her wrist, spinning her around. They'll be back in a couple hours, stay, just a little longer, I am not ready for you to leave." Jinae smiled as she slipped her arms around Zico's waist and hugged him, "If you insist." Zico lead JinAe to the bed and sat down on the edge pulling JinAe on top of his lap. He held her tightly and then moved his hand up to her face, pulling it to his and lightly kissing her lips. JinAe kissed back and then pulled away. "Can we slow down, please?" Zico nodded and continued to hold her close, "Of course, I'm sorry." 

"Don't be sorry." JinAe kissed Zico. "Let's just cuddle." Zico and JinAe got comfortable in bed and cuddled, falling asleep in each others arms. 

------

"Oh my gosh, look at this." P.O. said as they entered the room to find Zico and JinAe sleeping peacefully snuggled together.

"They are so cute!" Kyung responded.

"We should probably wake them up." BBomb replied, walking over to shake Zico awake. "Hey, Zico, wake up...wake up." Zico slowly opened his eyes to find the rest of his band mate standing with big smiled staring at him. 

"What time is it?" Zico responded sitting up. "What do you guys all look like that, stop staring at us that way."

"It's 2 am and you two are so damn adorable, how can we not stare?" PO responded.

"Oh, I, I should get JinAe to her room." Zico rubbed JinAe's side and woke her up.

"JiHo, what time is it?" She asked as she stretched, turning over to find the rest of Block B staring at her. She hid her face in embarressment. 

"Don't be embarressed sister-in-law," PO giggled. "We won't tell anyone." JinAe shot PO a dirty look then tossed a pillow at him.

"Hey, don't talk to my girlfriend like that." Zico said standing up. "Come on, let me get you back to your room." He held his hand out for JinAe. She smiled and took his hand in hers and walked out of the room. "Goodbye boys." She said, as she and Zico walked out of the room.

"You ok? I'm sorry we fell asleep like that." Zico said as they walked down the hall to her room. 

"Of course. It's whatever." JinAe stopped at her door. "Well...here I am." She frowned turning around to face Zico. "I should get in there and get rest."

"Yah you should." Zico said, hugging her tightly, then kissing her forehead. "Ill see you in the morning." JinAe nodded and Zico began to walk away. She watched for a moment then suddenly yelled his name. "JiHo." Hearing his real name caused Zico to stop and turn around. As he did JinAe ran down the hall to him, jumping in his arms wrapping her arms around his neck. "I needed a kiss." She pressed her lips against his.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Zico put JinAe down and smiled. "Sleep well gangaji."

"Good night, my gangaji." JinAe responded.