Epilogue

Last Chance
Seungyoon was waiting impatiently in a van parked just outside the VIP section at Incheon airport. After an agonizing 15 minutes of waiting, familiar faces started appearing at the exit and heading towards the vehicle. And Jinwoo and the rapper Song Mino were really holding hands! "Were they wearing couple bracelets?" Seungyoon squinted at the pair of black leather bracelets.
 
"Hyungnim!" Jinwoo was the first to enter the van. "Hyungnim I did it!! I completed my assignment perfectly!"
 
Seungyoon gushed excitedly, "Aigoo, my baby has already grown up!"
 
Jinwoo said while climbing into the backseat, "I have always been an adult, hyungnim..."
 
Mino followed closely behind his boyfriend. "Careful, Jinwoo-yah, your head almost bumped the ceiling - Oh, hi Seungyoon hyung, you look so much better in real life!"
 
The young CEO initially wanted to act tough in front of the rapper, but after hearing the praise, he turned all smiley and said "Hi, Mino!" brightly.
 
Upon getting onto the van and seeing his boss for the first time in a week, Seunghoon shouted, "Hyungggg I miss youuuu! And now we are triplet Seungs because I got Seunghyun here with me!"
 
"You're not a YG model? Why are you so tall and handsome? Whoa YG's standard is really different!" Seungyoon stared in shock at the manager, who only smiled sheepishly.
 
DJ Nam was the last to board and he sat in the middle row snugly beside Seungyoon. He took a long hard look at the CEO for a while before extending his hand, "Hi, your sense of fashion honestly but I kinda like your face. Hang out with us more often, yeah. Give me a month and I'll definitely make you look gorgeous."
 
Seungyoon was speechless. Everyone laughed and Jinwoo whispered to Mino's ear, "I think they make quite a cute couple."
 
Mino smirked and said, "Not cuter than us, though. We are number one best top ultimate couple - "
 
Taehyun flipped his hair and said loudly, "Oh, come on, Song Mino, you really wanna compete with me? We are in different leagues, babe."
 
Mino smacked Taehyun's head from the back row of the van and messed up the carefully parted hair.
 
Seungyoon asked the driver to start heading to YG Entertainment building for dinner with Yang-sajangnim. He stared at the chaos around him, with Taehyun screaming "Get off my hair, fatty!" and Mino groaning "Ouch, my wrist!".
 
Jinwoo muttered, "You deserve it. Who told you to attack Taehyun, of all people..."
 
The rapper sobbed and said, "Jinwoo-yah, you're supposed to be on my side!!!"
 
"I'm not wasting my breath defending an idiot."
 
"Jinwooooo~~~ my cutie pie~~~"
 
"Don't call me that in front of my boss!"
 
Triplet Seungs glanced resignedly at each other and Seunghyun offered Seungyoon a pair of earplugs. It's definitely gonna be a long night.
 
 
***
 
 
A/N: Thank you so much to everyone who has read, commented, subscribed and/or upvoted this fic. This is my first time ever writing MinWoo and it has been super fun! Thanks a lot once again and I really appreciate your support <3 <3