One - Where it all begin

Promises

“That’s it oppa! It’s the only way!” Eunji nodded with a serious face. TOP brushed his hair in frustration. “But must it be Nana? She’s her freaking sister!” he retorted. “It should be Nana because she’s her sister!” Eunji said plopping her body to her brother’s bed. “I have a bad feeling about this Eunji,” TOP really did. “Eurgh… Look,” Eunji stood in front of her brother who was sitting at his study table looking straight into his eyes holding both his shoulder. “Do you love me?” to this TOP crooked his brows. “You always ended our phone calls with ‘I love you’ now do you, sincerely do?” Eunji said unwearied. “Of course I do. You’re my only sister!” TOP replied not really getting where is she going with this. “Now, we both know that if we didn’t stop this Jinhee girl, we are both considerably had booked a ticket to hell. This year is our final year here, I would very much appreciate if we could finally after 3 years tolerating with her nonsense be rewarded with a calm peaceful senior year. I heard she said she will stop once you got a girlfriend and now this is it! Take it or leave it!” Eunji caught her breathe and TOP sighed. “What make you so sure Nana would say yes?” TOP asked giving in.

*****

Nana’s furrowed her brows looking straight into the guy’s eyes. She was busy practicing her new tricks for the upcoming skateboard championship when her close rival approached her with some confusing proposal. She and TOP had known each other for almost 3 years since they both started skateboarding as their hobby. They both attended the same school thus making their meeting not only at the skate park but also at school. Apart from that, the reason she knew a guy named TOP would be solely because he happened to be the guy her step sister had been trying to get attention from since she saw him the first time. “I know this is awkward and out of the blue, but you are the only one that could help,” Eunji added, sounding a lot desperate than certain. After deep discussion with her brother last night, she had managed to partially drag him into talking to Nana about the made-up-relationship-to-get-rid-of-Jinhee plan. Now that her brother had managed to partially stutter out the plan, Eunji is very much desperate for this plan to work.

“Are you even listening to yourself? In case it actually passed your smart brain, Jinhee is practically my sister?” Nana uttered. “Which is why, you make the right candidate!” TOP nodded in assurance. “Everyone knows, Jinhee really like TOP. Like, really, totally, madly following him 24/7, but then everyone also knows TOP is not really into her. So yesterday when I told her off after she had been pestering my brother in the park completely ruining my attempt to try and learn new tricks from him, she said if TOP proved himself to be in a relationship, she will back off,” explained Eunji. “And I don’t hear my name in that long explanation,” Nana answered sharp.  “Everyone know how awkward TOP is with girls, pathetically I might be the only girl’s number he had in his phone log, if TOP were to jump one day in front of Jinhee with a new girl, you are the only believable candidate,” Eunji added and Nana mouth hanged open.

“You both are definitely stoked,” she harrumphed, collecting her skates and bag, eyeing to Youngji who had been silently watching the drama unveiling in front of her. “Maybe this will finally stop Jinhee?” Youngji uttered rather timidly but loud enough to gain an approval 'Yeah!' from Eunji and deathly glare from Nana. “Youngji, I don’t need you to be preposterous too…” Nana warned her voiced deep. “Finally! The perfect adjective to describe Youngji; preposterous!” Jackson, who had just finished his training chipped in casually as he took the towel to wipe the sweat of his face. “You guys are attracting the eyes around the park with all the body language, what’s up?” he continued after quenching his thirst and before anyone could say a word, Eunji beats them to it and explain the whole length of the ‘Nana-should-date-TOP-so-Jinhee-would-leave-them-alone’ plan almost in one breath to which Jackson all so casually reply with ‘God! Finally, one with a brain comes up with eliminating Jinhee idea! Call! I’m in,’ and Nana upon hearing the comment all so dramatically fainted.

 

***

author's note: Hi. This is my second shot. I'd been away trying to continue writing my first fic but this little idea kept appearing, making it impossible to go on with the first. I ended up writing this piece first /sigh/ So comments are very much appreciated. I'm very curious on whether this pairing would work so I'll be looking forward to comments and maybe, miraculous subscribers. I have the story writen until around 5 chapters for now but I'm not sure how long will this fic goes so, come and board the ship XD Till then, xoxo