♢ GHOST : THE SECOND TEASER

♢ GHOST : THE REBELLION。━ AND SO IT BEGINS.

 



 "What did I do to deserve this?


        AUTHOR'S NOTE       
hello my beautiful peeps! omg, your comments to the last teaser had me dying. like i couldn't stop laughing and was squealing in happiness. you guys are the sweetest! anyways, for this teaser, i decided to do one where the "holy trinity" are on a mission. as usual, we have senji being a complete dork and noma being a sassy mofo. as for the surprise of this teaser, i wanted to hint at the next teaser's topic and show you guys that rin isn't always her badass self; she's also human. for the next teaser, it'll be a little sad and bittersweet so get your tissueboxes ready, though i highly doubt you'll cry at the next teaser lol. as always, enjoy and comment.
                                              



 
   MISSION TIME, BABY!    
"I ing swear Noma's sercetly a kpop idol or something." - Senji


“Holy , whoa! Ah, holy moly guacamole!” Senji screamed in panic.

Since ghost had some free time today, Senji and Serin decided to play video games with the lovely company of Frodo who was currently resting on Serin’s lap.  As usual, Senji was getting his beat by Serin, who probably won more than five times already. But Senji, being the persistent one, continued to battle it out in Call of Duty until he were to finally win a round.

“Haha, motherer! Gotcha!” Serin laughed in excitement. This bumhole really thought that he was going to succeed in defeating her. We all know who was the master at shooting games in the ghost family.

As Serin focused on the tv screen in front of her, Senji took the opportunity of pushing her arm, trying to mess her up. Although, when he did that, it resulted in a hard smack on the arm.

“Yah, bumhole! Focus on the game and stop cheating. You well damn know that cheaters always lose in the end.”

“Well, right now, I don’t care! I’m gonna win by any means!”

“I’d like to see you try.”

While Serin and Senji fought each other in Call of Duty, Noma was sitting in his office, finishing up some plans for their next mission. It was a simple one, just the usual: stealing money from a rich businessman. If they were going to continue their operations as ghost, they needed money so this was one easy way to gain some funds. Besides, the middle-aged idiot would never suspect that anyone was stealing from him due to his younger wife’s long-established weekly shopping trips. She really did know how to put a dent in the poor man’s bank account.

After twenty minutes of printing blueprints and possible locations as to where the rich businessman, Kim Jongkyu, would be, Noma was finally done with everything. Once he exited his well-furnished office, he made his way to the living area of the headquarters, making his way towards Serin and Senji.

“Yah, I got everything ready. All I need is you two now.”

“Okay, just let me finish this round; give me five seconds.” Serin said, giving Noma a huge smile. Seeing Noma always made her smile.

“Actually, I’ll just stand here and watch Senji get crushed.”

“No, no, no, I’m not gonna let that happen!” Senji cried as he tried to move away from Serin’s character in the game, but in the end, he died by headshot.

“Booyah, motherer! How you like that!” Serin said, throwing the controller on to the rug. She stood up and did a little victory dance with Frodo in her arms.

“Look, Frodo! Mama did it again.”

“I wasn’t looking, okay! You just suddenly appeared behind me!” Senji pouted.

“Okay, now that Senji’s had his daily beating, it’s time to get serious.” Noma said, walking over to the dining table, set next to the kitchen.

Although Senji was still bitter about his loss, he followed Noma. Serin was already sitting on one of the chairs, slowly spinning in the stool with Frodo in her arms. As Serin played with Frodo, Noma was setting up the blueprints of the mission; laying out every detail about Kim Jongkyu, their next victim. Noma, being the genius he was, had every detail he could find about Jongkyu written on these white sheets.

“Our next victim is Kim Jongkyu, a rich businessman who gained his fortune by inheriting his father’s car manufacturing company. He is 172 centimeters in height, weighting at 60 kilograms. He has dark brown hair styled in a pomade hairstyle, has no facial hair, brown colored eyes, and is forty-five years old. He also has a younger wife who is twenty years his junior.” Noma said as he pointed out several things on the table, showing Serin and Senji everything necessary to succeed this mission.

“He has a liking towards younger women and will not hold back on inappropriate comments.”

“So he’s a ist pig who has a wife that drains him of his money on her weekly shopping trips; a bimbo and a ert, sounds like your typical rich couple nowadays.” Serin stated.

“Basically.” Noma chuckled, giving Serin a high five.

“Seeing as he has a liking to younger women, I guess my design skills are needed to make sure that Serin catches his eye.” Senji guessed.

“Oh, what should it be today? Innocent blonde beauty or brunette temptress, Senji?”

“After looking at blueprints, he’s surely a bimbo lover; blonde for sure.”

“Aww, poo! I wanted to be a femme fatale today.”“Welp, that’s his taste so we can’t do anything about it” Senji shrugged. Once they said their goodbyes to Noma, who went back to his office with Frodo, the two cousins went to Senji’s design studio in the lower levels of the base.

Inside the studio were multiple mannequins, dressed in different outfits suited for any situation that was needed for one of their missions. As soon as the two walked in, Senji dragged Serin to one of his salon chairs.

“Stay there, gotta get some wigs out for you to choose from.” Senji, then, went into one of his multiple closets. He soon emerged from the closet, carrying three wigs in his hands.

“So, you got a choice between ponytail, pigtails, or au naturel.”

“Hmm, the ponytail one looks kind of good. If I wear that one, I can do one of those girly hair flips, stunning him with my beauty.” Serin suggested.

“Ponytail it is then. Let’s get started. Once I’m done with you, he’ll be drooling over you.”

After an hour of prosthetic makeup, reconstructing her nose and jawline, Serin was barely even recognizable. With the blonde wig and the help of makeup, she looked like a porcelain doll with her cute doe eyes and small nose.  Kim Jongkyu was gonna swoon over Serin’s makeover; practically fall to his knees over her good looks.

“Wow, I did such an amazing job!” Senji said astounded with wide eyes.

“Well, you’ve been doing this for a while so I’m not surprised.”

“Yah, just say I’m super awesome or at least compliment me, you cheek.” Senji responded with a deadpan look.

“Thank you for making me look amazing as usual, Sensen. Without you, I’d probably look like total trash, failing the whole mission.”

While Senji was looking to the side, trying to hide his smile, Serin took the opportunity to hug her cousin. Even though he was a little annoying with his silly antics, he was her only family and meant the world to her, even if she wouldn’t admit it to him. Once Serin fully wrapped her arms around him, Senji’s blank face turned into a wide smile.

“Fine, I’ll accept that.”

“You really do love hugs, don’t you?” Serin chuckled as she released Senji from the hug.

“Gurl, I live for hugs. Anyways, do you want to go visit Papa Go tomorrow?”

“I guess, I mean his birthday is coming in a few days so why not? I haven’t gone to visit him in a while. He’s probably disappointed in me for not seeing him in a long time. It’s hard you know; every time I go, I just want to run away.” Serin frowned, trying not to tear up. She could feel like her walls slowly breaking down. Any time someone mentioned her father, she felt like crying; she couldn’t accept what had happened to her father.

“I know it’s hard, but you have to be strong, okay? Hey, don’t cry. It’s okay, I’m here, Rinrin.” Senji urged. This time it was Senji who pulled Serin into a tight hug.

If there were anything Senji hated the most in the world, it would have to be seeing Serin cry. Even though Noma was his best friend and partner in crime, Serin was his precious little girl; she may be his cousin, but was more like his little sister. Though they may bicker like no tomorrow, he loved his cousin to death.

“We’ll visit him and then having some family bonding by going to his favorite boxing club. After that, we can order some takeout and a box of donuts just for you. I promise I won’t eat them this time. I’ve already learn my lesson the last time.” Senji laughed as he petted Serin’s head.

“You better not eat my donuts.” Serin replied with a playful glare, wiping the tears around her eyes.

“I don’t know about takeout though, you know how Noma is. He would literally nag us to the next century.”

“Well, he’ll have to it up cause I don’t care. I swear him and his vegetables. I’ll start turning green if I continue to eat spinach everyday. I mean come on, like dude, I know meat gives you bad gas, but live a little.” Senji complained, waving his arms around.

Once those words came out of Senji’s mouth, the intercom speaker in the studio suddenly .

“Yah, I heard that. Now that I know what you think of my spinach, I’ll make some more tomorrow then. No takeout for you, only Serin can have it. Oh, and I’m coming with you guys.” Noma’s voice interjected.

“Yah, who said you could spy on us!”

“I did, you little .”

“Well then.”

“Hate to break the moment, but time is money. Senji, you’re going with her. I already have the earpieces ready so just come up to my office and quick. Frodo keeps whining.” Noma then hung up.

Since Frodo was whining, they quickly made their way to Noma’s office. Once they got there, Noma handed them the earpieces to help them listen to his orders and soon the two were out of the base, but not without giving Frodo some hugs and kisses.

Driving to the current location of where Jongkyu was, Serin made sure to fix her makeup in the car; making sure everything was in place.  Whenever it came to a mission, Serin was always on her A game.  The crew couldn’t waste time to fail. While Serin was looking over her makeup, Senji was in the driver’s seat. One of his favorite songs was on so you bet your he rocked out to that specific song.

“I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really zigazig ha.” Senji sang with flair.

“If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. Make it last forever friendship never ends.” Serin sang along, grooving her body to the music.

“Dear lord, you two are idiots.” Noma’s sigh could be heard through the listening earpiece.

“Aww, come on, Noma! You know you wanna join in!”

“Yo, the rap’s coming up! Noma, this is your part!” Serin cheered.

“Fine, but this is only because of you, Serin.” Noma cleared his throat, preparing himself for the sickest rap ever to be blessed upon Senji and Serin.

“So here’s a story from A to Z, you wanna get with me you gotta listen carefully, We got Em in the place who likes it in your face, we got G like MC who likes it on ah, Easy V doesn’t come for free, she’s a real lady, and as for me, ha you’ll see, motherer.” Noma rapped, following the beat in sync as if the song was made for him.

“Yas, Noma!” Senji and Serin hollered.

“Dear lord, that song never gets old.” Noma laughed.

“Told you so!”

“Anyways, focus on the mission, you buffoons.”

“Yes, Mama Noma!” Senji chortled.

Five minutes soon passed and the two finally arrived at the location. Driving into the parking lot, Senji put the car into a convenient parking space where they could escape easily. Once the car was parked, Serin and Senji put on their earpieces, ready for action. As a simple disguise, Senji put on a pair of designer glasses he had stolen from Noma. Afterwards, the duo went out of the car, strutting their way to the local bank where they would find Kim Jongkyu.

As the pair walked in, heads turned, looking at the pair with dull eyes. Scanning the whole bank for Jongkyu, Serin finally found Jongkyu by the “forms” section of the bank. Nudging Senji with her elbow, she nodded her head in Jongkyu’s direction, giving him the hint that she was going to make her move. With Senji’s discreet nod, Serin made her way to Jongkyu, slightly swaying her hips. While Jongkyu was writing down a check, Serin “accidently” bumped into Jongkyu, causing the phone in his hand to fall to the ground.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry, sir!” Serin squeaked.

“Hey, what the- Oh, hi there.” Jongkyu’s face of annoyance soon changed into huge grin. He definitely liked what he saw in front of his eyes. The blonde haired girl looked like a sweet angel with her light pink short-sleeved dress; though he wished the dress were a little shorter so he could take a peek at her smooth legs. As Serin reached down, Jongkyu stared at her body like she was a piece of meat. Even though he had a wife already, the girl in front of him was tempting. From her pouty pink lips to her cute big eyes, she was refreshing with her weak smile. He liked his girls submissisve.

While Jongkyu was watching her, Serin made sure to read out the numbers at the back of Jongkyu’s phone; reciting the numbers quietly, only enough to be heard by the earpiece.

“I’m sorry, I’m quite clumsy.” Serin smiled.

“Oh, that’s okay. No one was harmed and my phone’s in fine condition so no harm done.”

“Hey, Mirae! I just finished, let’s go, honey!” Senji called, running up to Serin. Once he reached her, he grabbed her waist pulling her small body next to him.

“Oh, who’s this? Hello, I’m Jiho.” Senji smirked. Senji could see the evident lust in Jongkyu’s eyes. Damn, he looked so charmed with Serin; Ha, he did well with Serin’s disguise.

“Oh, oppa! I just met him right now.” Serin smiled, kissing Senji’s cheek. Even though she wanted to vomit, she had to keep up with the act or else Jongkyu would sense something strange.

“Ah, yes, I’m Jongkyu. Your girlfriend bumped into me and was helping me pick up my phone.”

“That’s so sweet of you, Mirae.”

“Well, I bumped into him so it was necessary, darling.” Serin beamed.

“Well, it was nice to meet you, Jongkyu. We have to go.” Senji said, pulling Serin away from Jongkyu and to the front entrance of the bank.

“It was nice meeting you, Jongkyu!” Serin waved goodbye as she walked away.

Once they were out of sight and in the car, Serin was pretending to gag, buckling her seatbelt. She was so disgusted by Jongkyu’s behavior.

“Ugh, did you see the way he was looking at you?” Senji jeered.

“I know right! Straight up creeper! I bet you a hundred bucks that he was checking out my while I was picking up his phone.”

“Dude, he looked like he wanted to eat you. You were like prey in his eyes.”

“I know, what a pig.” Serin sneered.