♢ GHOST : THE SECOND CHAPTER

♢ GHOST : THE REBELLION。━ AND SO IT BEGINS.

 



 "I'm not a ing idiot.

        AUTHOR'S NOTE       
hello my beautiful peeps, i'm back again. as of right now, i'm slowly improving my writing style and i'm quite happy with this chapter. congratulations to slat101! jinseok was a brilliantly executed character and i just loved his relationship with noma. hopefully, i got jinseok down with his personality. also, thanks for all of the lovely comments because they truly make my day, especially the long ones. lol the comments about senji having a strong resemblance to sokka from ATLA. i didn't even realize how similar they were until those comments were made. the funny thing is that sokka was my fave character in the series lol. regardless, i hope you peeps enjoy this new chapter!
                                              



   NOMA'S FINALLY MET HIS MATCH, MAYBE...    
"He's lucky Serin didn't kill him when she had the opportunity to." - Noma

The night was silent. Nothing could be heard but the faint sound of Noma’s typing. As Serin and Senji slept, Noma spent nearly the whole night, fixing his phone. For some odd reason, the software he programed into his decoy phone was not working how it should of. Even though he tried to override the system, the phone was just not having it. Despite his hatred for huge crowds, Noma knew he had to go to the local retail shopping center to get it fix.

Once the employees over at the phone center restart the phone, then Noma would be able to hack into the system. He worked way much better with a clean slate. Putting the phone down on his desk, Noma pushed himself out of his office chair and started walking towards the kitchen area. After staring at a computer screen for several hours, Noma thought it was necessary for him to indulge in a snack. As soon as he was finished with the snack, Noma decided to call it quits to his room.

After some much needed sleep, Noma dragged himself out of bed and got dressed. Coming out with a pair of black jeans and a patterned orange shirt with a denim jacket on top, Noma made his way to the kitchen once again and wrote Serin and Senji a note.

Gone out to do some errands, don’t do anything stupid. And, don’t break anything.

Sticking the note on the fridge, Noma went out of the door with his black combat boots on and walked towards his car. When he was finally comfortable, he drove all the way to the shopping center with the decoy phone in one of the cup holders. With his car parked and locked, Noma headed over to the phone center and waited for an employee to help him.

“Hello, how may I help you?” A monotone voice interrupted Noma’s train of thought. Looking over to his side, a young man appeared in his line of vision.

“Hello, could you please restart my phone for me? The phone keeps shutting off and isn’t functioning right.”

“Okay, just give me the phone. I’ll be back in a few moments.” The man said, taking the phone from Noma.

“Wow, way to sound excited.” Noma thought to himself. Coming back five minutes later, the man entered the room with a confused face.

“I’m sorry, sir, but it seems I have to bring this over to my boss. There’s something wrong with the system and I don’t know what’s going on. Unfortunately, my boss isn’t in today so you’ll have to come the next day for us to fix it.” The man stated.

“Okay, then I’ll just come back tomorrow. What’s your name?”

“It’s Jinseok. Song Jinseok.”

“Well then, I’ll be seeing you tomorrow, Jinseok.” Noma waved goodbye and headed off home. “He better not trigger the silent security alarm I installed.” Out of all of the programs he planted into the phone, the only thing that truly worked was the security system.

Monitoring the phone in the background on his desktop computer, Noma was keeping himself busy by fixing Senji’s green light-saber. Leave to Serin to break his light-saber and Senji being the idiot to allow her to do so. Maybe he shouldn’t have created these light-sabers for the two of them, but then again, the looks on both of their faces when he surprised them with the invention was definitely worth it.

While working on the contraption, the alarm on Noma’s computer suddenly rang. The loud alarm made Serin and Senji to both rush to Noma’s office with looks of panic.

“What the is going on, Noma?” Serin questioned. Noma, hurrying to his computer, looked to find that the idiot, he gave his decoy phone to, had broken into the phone. Letting out an irritated groan, Noma grabbed his car keys and signaled the other two to follow him to the car. Once they were in the car, Noma plugged in the location of the decoy phone into his navigation system.

“That idiot just broke into the decoy phone. I didn’t think he was that smart, but I guess I underestimate him; shame on me.”

“But I though you were the king of hacking. How could a simple phone retail employee just hack into your phone?” Senji implored.

“Well, let’s just say he isn’t your average moron.”

“Was there any information on the phone that could have traced the police to us if he decides to turn us in?”

“Of course not. I’m not an imbecile.”

“Hehe, Miyeon just texted me about the black card we gave her. It took her a while to solve the riddle after realizing that the address on the card would have lead her to the city’s local junkyard.” Serin laughed, showing the text to Senji in the back of the car.

“I see I was right about Miyeon.” Noma smirked.

“And what's that?” Senji wondered.

“That she’s not an simpleton."

“Of course she’s not, she’s my Cam. She’s better than that.” Rin cheered.

Finally arriving to the location that was emitted from the phone’s installed security system, the trio got out and made their way into an old apartment complex that appeared like it was going to collapse. As they walked up the rickety staircase, Serin cracked her knuckles to prepare herself from any harm that would happen. The three stopped at a door that was showing a crack of light from the bottom of the door. Giving Serin the signal to break down the door, Noma and Senji backed away from Serin as she kicked down the door.

When the door gave way, Serin got into a defensive stance in case someone was behind the door, waiting to attack her. Taking a small step into the room, Serin looked side to side only to see Jinseok in the corner of the room. With the safe signal provided by Serin, the other two walked into the room. Noma made his way to the devices on Jinseok’s desk while Senji waited near the door.

“Is this the dumb- you were talking about, Noma?” Serin asked, glaring at Jinseok. Grabbing Jinseok’s shirt, Serin heaved the older male up, making him stand up on his feet; although, it was quite a struggle since Jinseok’s legs were buckling from fear. The poor man was trembling from fear. Sure, he knew the consequences of hacking into someone’s phone, but he never thought that someone would actually track him down. He never thought that he was ever going to get caught.

“Who are you people?” Jinseok blurted.

“We’re the people you shouldn’t with.” Serin glared, pulling the man up again. “For ’s sake, control your leg weakness. You’re making my job harder than usual.”

“Well, I’m sorry for being scared out of my mind!” Jinseok bellowed.

Upon hearing that, Serin started to get very aggravated with the taller man that she began to shake him in order to shut him up. Seeing that Serin’s temper was going to get worse by the second, Senji rushed to stop Serin from punching the hell out of the man.

“Rin, you need to stop. He’s just a kid; he was probably just messing with Noma’s stuff out of curiosity.” Senji stated, trying to hold Serin’s arms still.

“Well, that’s a lie because I can see he was probing the out of my phone and several other unfortunate souls.” Noma corrected.

“Okay, so he’s a kid with some expertise in technology. But that doesn’t mean we should beat the crap out of him and leave him for dead. Maybe we can have him on our team?”

“And what if this little decides to betray us once he finds the opportunity to?” Serin demanded.

“It would be better to have him on our side than on anyone else’s – including Death’s. Plus, I’ll watch over him in case he does.”

“Well, he’ll be your problem then. You better not leak us to the police or else you’re dead meat.” With that, Serin shoved the taller male into Senji’s arms.

“Serin, are you really sure we should let him onto the team?” Noma asked with a doubtful face.

“Senji makes a good point so why not? Although if he does go to the other side, then I’ll hunt him down myself.”

“You’re the leader so I trust you. I’m going to the car first, I need to get rid of this awful headache. Senji, you’re driving this time.” Noma grumbled, rubbing his temples.

“Senji, give him the card and let’s go. You better be there or else I’ll chase you down myself, you tall .” Before leaving the room, Serin gave Jinseok another glare and walked out with Noma.

“I would listen to her, dude. She’s the best fighter out of the three of us. She isn’t kidding when she says she’ll hunt you down herself. You’re lucky I stopped her from pounding your face in. With that being said, here’s our card. Solve the riddle and you’ll be one of us.” Senji said, letting go of Jinseok’s arms. When Jinseok was able to stand on his two feet, Senji walked out of the room, following his friends back to the car.

“What did I just get myself into?” Jinseok mumbled to himself.