♢ GHOST : THE UPDATES

♢ GHOST : THE REBELLION。━ AND SO IT BEGINS.

 

  THE UPDATE PAGE: JUNE 20, 2015  

hello hello my amazing peeps, first thing that i need to address is that i'm so extremely sorry for the slow updates and inactivity. things have been a little hectic with school and everything. hell, i even got a new car. yes, an actual driving car, but i don't think you guys care about that lol. besides the car shopping, one of the main reasons why i was inactive for awhile was because of summer classes. despite it being only one class, it was hella intense for me because it was a math class. i struggle a lot with it so i made sure to put most of my attention on passing cause ling needs her degree. i got a b for the final grade though so booya es! anyway, i'm still editing the fourth chapter. it's taking a long time because i'm trying to improve my writing and want the best for my peeps. i'm not gonna give you an unfinished subpar chapter with grammar errors; you guys deserve better. again, i'm sorry that updates are slow, forgive me cause things in real life are kind of busy at the moment. hopefully, i'll have the fourth chapter up. i just don't know when it will be uploaded. jesus, take the wheel. in conclusion, i'm glad many of you peeps stuck with this story and put up with me; it makes me happy. you peeps are the best!