Chapter 5 - Library

The Forgotten

Library


08.35

Mijoo gasped when she saw the time on her watch. “Mom will yelling again at me for sure.”

“Why the bus isn’t come here yet.” Mijoo clicked her tongue, frowning and jutting out her lower lip. Feeling fed up already.

Some minutes later, a motorcycle stopped infront of her. The driver took of his helmet, showing Mijoo his wide grin.

“I thought you already left.”

Mijoo just turning her head away.

“You can go home with me.”

“Nope.” Still wasn’t looking at him. “I will wait the bus.”

“Oh..” the boy was pretending to look at his watch. “I think your mom will yelling at you AGAIN if you late any minutes.”

“Ya! Mark! How did you know?!” The glares of Mijoo sure could kill anybody. But not with Mark. He already used to it. The boy only responded with a chuckle.

“My neighbour, our houses are only separated with one meter fence.”

“Aish...” Mijoo lowering her head in embarassment as she bit her lower lip.

“So...” Mark raising his eyebrow, hanged his speech intentionally.

“Okay!!” Mijoo raising her head abruptly. She walked towards the boy. “I’ll go with you.”

She took the helmet that already offered for her, and move up behind Mark.

“Don’t you dare to make me hug your waist.” She said before wore the helmet.

Mark smirked. “We will see.”

---

“No, dad. I will go home late today. I have to go to the central library. No, I’m with Mijoo. Ne...”

Jiae hung up the call and put the phone in to her bag. “Have you told your mom?”

“Yes. I already text her 2 hours ago.” Mijoo glutted the remaining ice cream on her hand 

“We are here.”

Jiae entered the library first, while Mijoo was still looking for a garbage-can. She finally spotted one, and threw the stick ice cream.

“Ya! Wait for me!”

Mijoo screamed, got her glares and ssh-ed from the librarian. She apologized and searched for Jiae who already dissapeared from her eyesight.

 

“Yoo Jiae, where are you?”

Meanwhile, not afar from Mijoo, Jiae was in the middle of searching the Joseon History book for her task.

She took one book from the shelf, but got shocked when she saw a face behind the shelf.

“Ah!”

The man who has the face also got startled with her scream. Luckily, the scream wasn’t loud enough to the librarian heard.

“Yoo Youngjae! What are you doing here?”

“I should ask you that instead.”

Jiae mentally knocked her head. She know, she shouldn’t ask anything in the first place.

“You were startling me with your existence there.” Jiae said flatly(?) before move to the shelf behind her.

Her eyes gazing at the books there, and finally spotted the History book that she need. She stood on her tiptoes and stretched her hand, trying to reach the book

that was almost on the top of shelf. But she couldn’t reach it. Her height wasn’t the rival of the shelf’s. 

Jiae almost gave up when suddenly a hand took that book. She spun her body, and gasped when she was facing someone’s chest. She tilted her head up, only to found that it was none other than Youngjae. Jiae’s eyes widened when Youngjae was looking back at her.

Jiae blushed when she realized the gap between them. Automatically, the girl bent down her head and moved backward.

“Woah, are you blushing?”

“I’m not!” Jiae yelled, made Youngjae had to close with his palm.

“Sshh.”

The girl flung his hand and crossed her arms. “I’m not blushing.” She firmly said, not looking at him.

“Yeah, you’re still blushing right now.” Youngjae replied in a mocking tone.

“My-my face is red because... because I’m mad.” She stuttered made the boy infront her laughed lowly.

“Do you think I’m stupid?”

Youngjae brought his face nearer to Jiae’s, made the girl’s head withdrew by it’s own.

“See? Your face is reddening more.”

Youngjae smirked at the Jiae’s crimson face. He chuckled because that was looked so cute. Especially, with the girl’s eyes that widened more than before.

Jiae had confused because of the sudden closeness, but his laugh made her back to her sense and finally pushed Youngjae off from her.

“Ya! What do you think you’re doing? ert!”

Youngjae only laughed when Jiae went away from him in a huff. 

“Stupid.. arrogant.. ert!” she cursed lowly in her way, but stopped when someone blocked her way.

“Wow, what was that?”


 

Sorry for late update. College has just started and you know...

TOMORROW IS LOVELYZ'S COMEBACK DAY!!!

PLEASE SUPPORT THE GIRLS GUYS! kkkk

THEIR TEASER VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KNVD8tb9sKU

 

SEE YOU GUYSSS~~