Chapter 3 - Broken Heart

The Forgotten

AN UPDATE AND A NEW POSTER! Enjoy it everyone!


The next day, Jiae went to the cafeteria alone. Mijoo went to meet her homeroom teacher, because she had late for class today.

She ate 'bibimbap' that her mom made for her. She ate it too enthusiastic, until full of it. From afar, she saw Youngjae entered the cafeteria with friends.

His eyes caught Jiae, and immediately walking towards her with a smirk on his face. Jiae felt shy suddenly, but her eyes didn't leave the boy.

"Hi, silly." He greeted as soon as he sat infront her.

"What do you want?" Jiae's words couldn't be hear clearly because was full with rice.

"Chew and swallow it first. Haha." He chuckled.

Jiae became embarrased and bent hear head down. She was chewing with all might before swallowed it.

"What... do you want?" Jiae glanced at him for a second before looking down.

"Hmm..." His murmur made Jiae looked back at him. "Nothing, I just want to saw your face." 

Her cheeks reddened immediately after hearing his words. She shifted her eyes, looking at his neck instead because she didn't have might to looked at his eyes.

"To saw your sillyness again.."

"What? Told you I'm not silly."

"But you looked silly before with those bibimbap before."

"Hah!" she heavily sighed. Those shy feelings before was vanished, replaced by fury. "You are better dissapear from my view."

"Why?" Youngjae innocently said. But Jiae knew and he knew, he did that to made Jiae more annoyed.

"Because I might hit you."

"Ops, sorry. Hahaha." He laughed and leaving Jiae dumbfounded.

That girl cursed under her breath before sipping her milkshake. "It is really impossible that I like someone like him. My feelings is wrong... that's wrong... yeah wrong."
---
"Daehyun,"

"Hm?"

Daehyun turned his head toward Youngjae, who his eyes were glued to the phone in his hand.

"Do you think, Nahyun will text me?"

"I don't know, Man. Probably no." Daehyun joked as he chuckled a bit.

"I would like to give you that 'F' word, but no."

"Thank you very much."  

Daehyun grinned and went to grab some cold coke in the kitchen.

"When will Yongguk and Himchan hyung come?" Youngjae grumbled as he threw his phone to the side.

"Be patient, dude. They will be here anytime like they said." Daehyun shouted from the kitchen.

"Haaah, I want to go home and sleep."
Youngjae just wanted to close his eyes, when his phone ringing. He grabbed his phone as quick as lightning. A smile blossomed in his face after seeing the text that he got.

From: Nahyun

Oppa, are you free? Let's go to a carnival tonight, shall we?"

Youngjae typed the reply less than 10 seconds.

To: Nahyun

Of course. I will pick you at your home in one hour. See you later~

"Ya, Jung Daehyun! I'm going now!"

Youngjae packed his bag quickly and wore his shoes. 

"Where are you going?"

"I have a date with Nahyun!!"

"Ya! You can't do that! Yoo-," before Daehyun finishing his speech, Youngjae already shut his house's door

"That punk.."

Daehyun put the cokes on the table and sat on the sofa. "You will dead if Yongguk hyung know."

10 minutes later, the hyungs that he had been waiting for finally came. They joined Daehyun on the sofa.

"Zelo and Jongup will be late, they have dance class until 5 pm." The Himchan guy spoke up.

"I know hyung." Daehyun replied lazily.

Yongguk noticed the expression on Daehyun's face and elbowed him lightly. "What's wrong? Where's Youngjae?"

"He left not long ago."

"Why? Didn't I already text you that we will be late?" Himchan's voice was raised for a bit.

"I did, Hyung. But he said that he and Nahyun will go on a date and he ran away like that.." Daehyun felt frustrasted already. He afraid that Yongguk might hit him or got mad at him. Slowly, he shifted his sight, to glanced at Yongguk. Suprisingly, he saw Yongguk was chuckled at it.

"Nahyun?" Yongguk asked. "Woah, funny. That guy finally can go on a date with her."

"But still, he can't be like this. He has been behaving like this since he meet Nahyun. It's a last meeting for our charity agenda, and he just go like that? Woah, this is not healthy. This is not healthy for Youngjae. I wonder if his study is still okay after meet that girl." Himchan complained.

"Don't worry about that, Hyung. He is STILL the teacher's favorite until now." 

"Well, that's good." Himchan took one coke and drank it.

"Nahyun... I heard some gossip around my neighbour that she was dumped by her some guy that she like so much." Yongguk said while he was reading the note on his book.

"PUAHAHAHA!" Himchan bursted out laughing made Daehyun and Yongguk jumped in shock with his loud voice.

"Hahahaha, You know this is kind of drama thingy. Youngjae and Nahyun won't go on a real date. She call him only to throwing her tantrum at him." He laughed again after said that.

"Do you think so, hyung?" Daehyun laughed along with Himchan while Yongguk only shook his head at them.

"You guys watch too much drama."
---

"Oppa!"

Youngjae smiled as he saw the girl that he had been searching around the crowds. He walked closer and welcomed by a quick hug from that girl.

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you that my friends are come along with me. So we can't go together to here."

"Ah.. ah.. It's okay Nahyun-ah." Youngjae was still in shock state from the sudden hug.

"Where are your friends?"

"They are there." Nahyun pointed some place. 

"Do you want to be with them?" Youngjae asked, but he was kinda expecting a 'no' word from her.

"Of course no!" Nahyun twined Youngjae's arm with her. "Let's go somewhere else, shall we?" She said in a aegyo tone-ish, that made Youngjae's smile widen even more.

"Sure!"
--
"One mint and one vanilla please,"

While waiting for his ice creams, Youngjae slide and opened the gallery on his phone. He was smiling and giggling when he looked at the picture that he had taken before with Nahyun. Nahyun was cutely posing a v-sign meanwhile Youngjae was smiling ear to ear. Everyone could guess that he was so happy by just looking at that selca. 

He was staring at his phone for some moment until he decided to make it as his phone's wallpaper.

"Here's your ice creams. It's 2000 won."

Youngjae gave the money and thanked the ahjussi. He was running but still careful to the bench where Nahyun had been waiting for him.

From afar, he could see Nahyun was standing beside the bench... but she wasn't alone. She was with a guy who looking like in her age. They were talking about something. Felt curious, Youngjae walked closer toward them and hid behind the tree.

"What are you doing, huh?" that guy half-shouting at Nahyun.

"Me? I just hanging out with my friends."

"I never knew that guy also your friend."

Nahyun crossed her arm. "You're right, he is not my friend. He is my soon to be boyfriend."

Youngjae couldn't help but to smiling after hearing those words. So Nahyun really opened her heart to him now?

"What? You just said that you like me yesterday and now you're already find a new guy?"

"But you dumped me!" Nahyun stomped her feet. "What else I suppose to do beside looking for another guy?" Nahyun looked like she was about to crying anytime.

Youngjae saw that and he didn't like that. He wanted to go there and pushed that guy away. But he wanted to hear their conversations more. He was very curious that he just realized that the ice cream already melted on his hand.

".." He cursed slowly, but didn't let go those ice creams. He raised his head and focusing his eyes and ears to them again.

"I'm sorry, Nahyun. I'm really sorry... I'm really regretting it. I was thinking about this all night, I shouldn't reject you. Is there any chance for me?" That guy held Nahyun's hands and looking at the girl's eyes.

The one who stood behind the tree didn't like it. He really didn't like it. His frown became deeper  and deeper because he didn't knew what the hell they were talking about.

"Are you really regretting that?" Nahyun asked as she looking back at that guy.

"Yes, Nahyun. I'm really sorry. Would you be my... girlfriend?"

That question seemed like a thunder in day for Youngjae. His face became red in angry. He wanted to approached them, but his feets didn't want to move even a step. It seemed like his heart didn't let him to went there. Finally, he only stood there, looking at Nahyun's reaction. 

The second thunder strike him when he saw Nahyun was slowly moving to hug that guy. The guy hugged him back and whispering something, before went away from that place.

Youngjae finally came out from his hiding place. The ice creams melted away, leaving only the cones and ice creams' s stains on his hand. He broke the cones into pieces before sent it flying.

"What the..." 


Sorry again for any mistakes. But I don't see any coments TT_TT Jiae is sad TT-TT