Chapter 1 - Silly

The Forgotten

SILLY


Jiae opened her bag and took a biology book outside. She read that thick book while munching her potato chips.

The class were so quiet, because there was only 3 students included her. Well, it’s their school’s anniversary, there’s no class and the other students were enjoying the festival. But it’s kinda strange to saw Jiae in a class like this, because she was the type who never spent time to study in festival day.

“Boo!!”

“Ya!!” Jiae almost threw the chips to the person’s face.

“Oh.. Mijoo-ya. You startled me..”

Mijoo giggled and sat beside Jiae. “Mianhae chingu-ya. What are you doing here by the way?”

“I’m reading.” Jiae replied innocently.

“Oh My Godness, today is a festival day and you’re here reading this book? I never know you already become a bookworm.”

“It’s not like that...”

“No no.” Mijoo cutted her speech. “You have to come with me. Come on!” Mijoo pulled her hand, but Jiae insisted to still in her seat.

“No, Mijoo-ya.. I have a History test this week and I don’t think I can study later. There’s a lot to do.”

“Uh-oh,” Mijoo shook her head. “You still have to come with me. Come on, Jiae-ya... I can teach you that History thing later.”

“Really?” She asked.

“Of course! Now come on!”

“Alrite~~” Jiae agreed and linking their arm together. Mijoo was good in History, so why not?

---

“Ice cream, please?”

“Ice cream? Jiae-ya, the weather is cold. You will get sick if you still consume it like this..”

“I won’t. Do you ever see I get sick after eating so many ice cream?” Jiae scrunched her brows a little while made a pouty lips.

“Aish, alright. I wish you will always stay healthy like this princess.”

“Thank you, Juliet. Now buy me the ice cream.”

Mijoo curled her lips toward Jiae, and the other only mehrong at it.

Before they went to the hall, they stopped off at the cafeteria, buying some snacks for themselves. While waiting for Mijoo, Jiae was waiting outside the cafeteria, leaned her back on the wall and crossed her legs. Her eyes examining the students who passed her and at the time her eyes caught a figure. A boy. He looked familiar on her eyes. The boy was walking towards her, and Jiae’s eyes didn’t leave his figure. They were only two meters apart when Jiae finally realized him. He was the boy from days ago.

With the speed of lightning, Jiae turned her body, facing the wall. But she accidentally hit her small nose on the wall.

“Are you okay?”

Jiae covered her nose, holding the pain while she only nod at the question. She knew that it was the boy’s, so she acted like there was nothing happened although her face didn’t show it like that.

“Let me see it.”

Jiae slapped the boy’s hand that just wanted to touch her face. He seem shocked and Jiae realized it.

“Sorry...” Jiae put her hand down, showing her red tip-nose. “I didn’t mean to hit you.”

That boy smiled a little and touched Jiae’s tip-nose with his finger. “Fortunately, it doesn’t bleeding.”

Jiae widened her eyes with the sudden touch and the boy caught that. “I’m sorry..”

Jiae stood there with an awkward pose, looking to her left and right, try hard to didn’t make an eye-contact with the boy infront her. Her mind kept asking when Mijoo would come back.

“You are a little silly, you know.” His words broke the ice between them.

“What?” Jiae clearly heard that word, but his mind just couldn’t accept it right away.

“You’re silly.”

That word made Jiae fuming in anger. She never like it if people called her like that. It was really annoying and the boy’s no expression-face only made her more annoyed.

“I’m sorry, we doesn’t even know each other and you already called me ‘silly’? I don’t think that is right.”

“Oh sorry, my name is Youngjae. What’s your name?”

“Jiae.” Jiae replied it insensibly. “...............WHY THE HELL I’M INTRODUCING MYSELF!?”

Youngjae let out a loud laugh, making Jiae raged even more.

“See, You are silly..”

“Ya!” Jiae pointed a finger toward him. “I’m not silly and don’t ever call me like that!”

Youngjae twitched his corner upper lip slightly. “But it’s a fact, though.”

Jiae let out a really deep sigh. “Seriously, what is your problem with me. We just meet twice and you already annoying me to the edge! What is your problem?! Do you like me!?”

Youngjae seemed taken a back with the unexpected question. Seeing his expression, Jiae thought she already won. But she regretted it later, because all the students were looking at them now while whispering something that loud enough for her to heard.

“Wow wow wow, what it is? What happened here? Who like who?”

Mijoo appeared and stood behind Jiae with snacks and ice cream in both hands.

“Nothing. Let’s go.” Jiae pulled Mijoo’s hand, almost made the ice cream fell from her grip.

“Ya, slowly!”

“No, ppali.”

“The ice cream almost fell on my skirt!”

“I’m sorry...”

Youngjae still could hear their conversation eventough they were already in the end of the hall, his corner of the lips were turned upward. “What a great warm-up.”


Yeheyyyy!! Chapter one is published! the girl and the boy in foreword are no other than Jiae and Youngjae :D

And another cast was introducing in this chapter, the dancing machine unnie of lovelyz, Lee Mijoo! 

At first  I want to post the chapter longer than this. But I think you guys will get boring

So I cut it here and will post the chapter 2 tomorrow! :D

Once again, forgive me for the grammar errors

Looking forward for ur comments and stay tuned <3