∞ [R] TOMORROW ∞

∞∞ L.Kim Advertisement & Review Shop ∞∞ [REVIEW : OPEN] [ADS : BATCH 1 CLOSED - BATCH 2 COMING SOON]

TOMORROW
Story by InfinityRhapsodyl

Reviewed by REBEL4LIFE


Title - 7/10
Though since this story is yet to end I have not seen any hints for the 'Tomorrow' as a title. I had been guessing that since the setting takes place in the future the citizen don't have an actual normal day for a tomorrow because they're in the middle of a civil war. Other than that, the title doesn't really give me an idea of what the story is about.

Story Description & Foreword - 9/10
This was the brief introductions of what's going to happen to the and conflict. I like how you told readers the expositions of the story of how the apocaylpse started and as every characters shows up you gave a small summary to readers so they won't be too confused later on.


Graphics - 5/5
The poster and background matches the theme of the story really well. It has the darkness and even buildings from the back which I'm assuming are the colonies.

Grammar & Sentence Structure - 6/10
There are few grammar errors in the description/forward. You don't want readers to know your first mistakes, inside the story is fine but having it outside is like the book cover. They can spot right away and that will blow off the readers quickly.
You also have a bit problem with past and present tense.
Example: " I thought I heard he just called me 'bastard'.''
Correction: "I thought I heard him calling me a bastard."
Make sure the adverb or adjective or both is even with the tense word. It'll make more sense when you have the rightful word to put into a complete sentence.
The font is a bit too small, but it's still edible to read.

Vocabulary, Punctuation & Spelling - 7/10
There wasn't much beside the punctuations; your style of vocabulary seems simple and gives reader more understanding to have simple and easy words.
Don't use periods and commas a lot. A comma means pause for a second before continuing; a period means the sentence ends, and then you start a new one. Most of the paragraphs consist of a lot of periods; use conjuctions and the right way to do commas.


Plot & Development - 17/20
I seriously thought this was a zombie or monster or a supernatural apocalypse but it was a total different view once I read it. The flow was really nice and throughout this chapter so far, each chapter gives off the excitement to readers, and it makes them wanting more. It's not finished yet so I couldn't say much since the has yet to be out.

Characterization - 10/10
Like I said before, you introduce each character that appeared at the end of the chapter is something reader needs. Some reader don't know all of EXO or INFINITE members so it's a good thing you even provide pictures. The only thing was you give the main character and her brother background which is a good thing but the others seems...mysterious without a background. The buildup was yet to be discovered.

Creativity - 9/10
This is a really good idea to be writing stories like this. It gives you the excitement like you're actually there in the story. There aren't a lot of apocalypse stories in AFF so this is one example of adventure to take the lead.


Reader's Overall Enjoyment - 14/15
I personally like this story. It gives me the curiousity about each coming chapters and you always leave the cliffhanger at the end so that's one thing reader dislike but don't complain because it totally got their attentions to stay on your story. It got mine!


Total points : 84/100
Grade B+

Please comment so we know you read the review.
Please credit the reviewer and our shop with banner + link.