Clothing Raid Pt. 2 w/ Ariel & Rainie

**Pearlisent's The True Pearls**

The Aqua Couple POV

"Wah unnie, 400,000 won is too much! I dont even have that much of money in my purse!!" exclaimed Ariel. "I know right." said Rainie. They walked pass through bunch of shops looking through the mirror of the perfect clothes when suddenly Ariel saw the perfect dress in ___ shop. "Unnie!! I found the right one!" shouted Ariel and dragged Rainie through the shop. "Wow! Good choice, Riel!" said Rainie. Ariel quickly grabbed the dress that she found while Rainie was searching. Ariel went into the fitting room to try on the dress and stepped out after she wore it.

She called Rainie to see her clothes. "Rainie unnie! Unnie, come and see my soon-to-be-dress! Is it pretty? I have another one though in the room. I am gonna try that later." said Ariel. "That's sooo pretty! I found two dresses too. I'll be next to your room!" said Rainie and both of them went back to their fitting room. Rainie came out first with her first dress.

Then, Ariel came out.

Both of them were surprised of their dresses. "Neomu yeppeo!!" both of them said to each other. "Aniyo, you are more pretty." said Rainie. "Aish, unnie. Dont care about age, unnie! You look pretty too." said Ariel. "Arasso, arasso. We're both pretty. Oh, I am gonna try the other one." said Rainie. "Arasso, unnie. I am gonna change too." said Ariel and both of them went back again. Ariel was finished changing her clothes and came out. She noticed that Rainie wasn't finished changing so she waited for her. Suddenly the door creaked open and came out a beautiful girl.

"Wow! Unnie, neomu yeppeo!!" shouted Ariel. "Geurae? Phew, I thought it was ugly." said Rainie. "Ugly? Who would say you are ugly? No one cause I think you are the most beautiful person in the world. But I am the first." exclaimed Ariel. "Yah!" yelled Rainie while punching Ariel's arm. "Haha. I'm just kidding! Now go back in there so we can pay for the dress." said Ariel while she was pushing Rainie back in the fitting room. Few minutes past and Rainie was out. "Soo, how much is your dress?" asked Rainie. "Urm, I think it was 40,000 won each dress." said Ariel. "Jeongmal? Wah, same here. This shop is soo daebak!!" shouted Rainie. Both of them payed 160,000 won at the counter. They went out and look for more shops. 

Stay tuned for tomorrow's True Pearls!

--

Ahh, mianhe if it is a short chapter. Its the best that I can think of! :(( Jeongmal mianhe!!! Next chapter is The Dancing Machine's Clothing Raid! ^^