Crazy Actions

Crazy Fangirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"D.O-ssi!"Ryeowook stood up immediately and went over to D.O.

"-you-,"you stared at Minah who came running towards you. Everyone is panicking and it took you 30 seconds to realize the craziness you've done. The staffs started to cover D.O and you from the cameras of the people in the cafe. You quickly sat down to pick the shattered glasses on the floor.

"Mianhe(sorry) oppa." You repeatedly murmured as you wiped D.O's shoes with your handkerchief. While Minah constantly bowed and apoligized to every staffs and to the managers.

"I'm okay, hyung."D.O reassured Ryeowook.

You hit your head as soon as you heard him say that. 'How could he be fine? An unknown girl ruined the set and even dirtied his shoes and pants? It's my fault. I should have just stayed with Minah.' All the things sinked in and you started to blame yourself saying that you are so dumb."Babo!Babo!"

"I'm totally fine,"you looked up at D.O which obviously meant that he said those words to you. But you can't just accept those words. You totally felt like you insulted an idol in front of everybody.

He gets the handkerchief from your hand and tried to help you stand but you refused.

"Mianhaeyo Oppa. I'll just pick this all up----Ouch!" You didn't carefully handled the glasses that's why it cut off your hand's skin.

"-you-!" ---Minah

"Ah-" ---Ryeowook

The D.O scene changed to 'your scene',again.

Blood was dripping from your hand. D.O grabbed your other hand and it's like he had synced with Ryeowook who immediately took off his jacket and covered your face from the cameras. You were pulled by D.O and you could hear your bestfriend saying,"yah! Babo! Why are you so clumsy!" But you could hear the worry in her tone.

The next thing you heard is when a the van's door closed.

"-you-,"Minah hugged you. You felt at ease as your bestfriend showed that she cares for you.

"I'll just search for the medkit,"Ryeowook said.

"-you-, that's your name isn't it?" D.O broke the silence. You nodded in response. He smiled as he confirmed it was your name.

"I'm sorry, oppa!" You bowed your head.

"Yeah, you should be, butterfingers,"you heard Minah whispered but she is aware that all of you heard it.

"You were shocked, weren't you? I should be the one saying sorry,"he had an apologetic look.

"No, oppa!" You shook your head. 'It was because I couldn't believe it that my bias was in front of me' yet, you couldn't say it.

"Here's the kit,"Ryeowook handed it over to D.O.

"Thanks, hyung. I'll take care of it."

Firstly, he wiped off the blood and he put betadine which cause you to wince. You squeezed your bestfriend's hand to release the pain you are feeling without making unnecessary noises.

On the other hand, you couldn't help but look at D.O. From up close, his eyes are not what it really seems on tv. His nose is just as the aver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter