Crazy Plan

Crazy Fangirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello.What's up?"you heard your friend on the other line.

 

"Let's meet up,"you answered.

 

"Where?What is it again this time?"

 

"I'll tell you later. Meet me at the same place, now."

 

You put down your cellphone on your bed as you laid your back. You stared at the poster on your wall and suddenly thought of doing something. You stood up with a smirk plastered on your face. You stepped closer towards the individual poster of Exo's leader Kim Jun Myeon also known as Suho.

 

"-your name-, would you like to go out with me?"you changed your voice to a deeper one, trying your best to immitate how Suho's voice sounds.

 

"Uhmm, I don't know,"you said flirtatiously, answering your own question.

 

"Please. I love you,"you lowered your voice again, pretending to be Suho.

 

"O-okay. I'll think about it." As soon as you said that, you screamed wildly thinking about it if it was said to you in real life by the 'actual' person.

 

"Aaaahhhh! I love you Suho-oppa!" And you hugged his poster.

 

"Mom, noona's fantasizing again in her dreamland!"your brother shouted on the next room to yours.

 

"Shut up. At least I'm earning money!"the sound reverberated in your room.

 

"Yeah, right."you heard your brother sounded off.

 

That's your brother. He's 17 years old and he's in highschool. He had changed ever since you came to Seoul. Although, it's pretty much because of his peers. Whenever you remind him that you're the one helping financially in your family, that's only the time he will shut up.

 

You just shrugged him off and went to get ready for your meet up with your bestfriend, Minah.

 

"Mom, I'm going out." Without waiting for your mother's permission, you ran your way out from your house and quickly rode on a bus.

 

Today you are wearing a loose,blue t-shirt with Exo's logo imprinted on it and paired it with white jeans. You are also wearing a converse shoes. It may seem rather ungirly to others but that's just how your fashion works.

 

As you found a seat way at the back, Exo's commercial flashed on the tv in front. You smiled and followed the beat by tapping your shoes on the floor.

 

You dropped off in front of a resto: it is the resto owned by a sister of Super Junior's Heechul.

 

You waved your hands at Minah as your eyes met when you went inside. She signaled you to co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter