Crazy Situation

Crazy Fangirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun - He shouted because he was shocked to death to see an unfamiliar face inside their bathroom. And worse, it's a girl.

 

-you-  - You shouted because you weren't expecting to see Byun Baekhyun of Exo during his art of putting eyeliner on.

 

*Fangirls*

 

"Oppa?!? Why are you here?"You asked trying to settle down a little bit but it's obvious that you're about to freak out.

"W-who are you?"asked Baekhyun with a face mixed of confusion+horrified+unfinished make up which equals to cuteness overload.

 

Before you could answer, people rushed to open the door in the C.R. and your eyes grew wider to see if Suho and Chanyeol are really the two members of Exo only a meter in front of you. And proven, you're seeing the real deal.

 

"Are you okay, Baekhyun?....."Both of them asked Baekhyun but their eyes are all locked on you. Instantly, you bowed 90 degrees to them.

"Sorry for the intrusion..."  ̄﹏ ̄ ***

 

"So what you're saying is you helped Umin-hyung's yeodongsaeng(little sister) to come here?" You nodded in response to Suho's question. 'So that's Xiumin-oppa's little sister.'you thought looking at the little girl you helped earlier which is now sleeping. You're all now in the living room after clearing all the misunderstanding you and Baekhyun made earlier. And somehow, you're being interrogated by Suho and Chanyeol like they're some kind of detectives. You could see Sehun sitting at the stairs and you're eavesdropping what he is saying over the phone.

"Ne(yes), Xiumin-hyung...Your little sis arrived safely here with a girl.. I don't know, I've never seen her before."You could form from those words that Sehun is talking to Xiumin over the phone and it looks like they are talking about you.

 

"So,"Chanyeol said making you focus at him and trying to ignore Sehun's conversation with Xiumin.

"What's in that bag?" Baekhyun interruptedly and playfully said with a wide smile. Suho laughed at him and signaled to you 'this is how he usually behaves'. You bowed a little bit as a sign that you don't mind Baekhyun acting like that.

"I bought snacks with me oppa,"you said trying to untie the knot of the plastic bag. It was the thing you bought earlier from the convenience store just before you saw the girl.

"Yey! Let's eat!"exclaimed Baekhyun as he grabbed the plastic bag from you. Chanyeol gave you an apologetic look but you just smiled at him.

"Yah! Baekhyun, it's rude to say something like that to a guest!"Chanyeol warned.

"We will buy something later so give that back to her,"Suho added.

"But we haven't cooked yet and I'm really hungry,"Baekhyun scowled as he put his hand in his belly.

"Besides, you wouldn't mind do you?"Baekhyun asked with those puppy eyes of his.

"No! I wouldn't mind at all oppa,"you answered immediatey.

"If that's the case then..."Chanyeol sounded off."Give me some!" And before you know it, Chanyeol is chasing after Baekhyun, or you could say,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter