Crazy Encounter

Crazy Fangirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "That---"D.O was about to answer your question when he was suddenly cut off by someone who spoke on the other line.

 

"D.O-yah~Who is that? Is it your girlfriend?"you heard a man's voice shout.

 

It made you blush by the words that man asked.

 

"Hyung!"D.O. said shyly.

 

"Kyungsoo-ah, why are you blushing? Is it true? You have a girlfriend? What about me?"this time, you could decipher from that kind of speaking that it is Chanyeol.

 

"Aish! That's not it. I'll go upstairs" D.O said annoyed.

 

You heard heavy footsteps. After a minute, you heard a door shut from the other line.

 

"I'm sorry about earlier,"he said in an apologetic tone.

 

"It's fine oppa."

 

"Going back to what we were talking about earlier, you left your handkerchief at the van."

 

"You can have it!" You immediately cut him off.

 

"That's not all. You left it together with your cellphone."

 

"My cell--what?!Wait oppa." You immediately rushed to your room and opened your purse. It was the only time you realized that your phone wasn't there.

 

'Aishh. It must be when Minah borrowed it' you thought to yourself as you facepalmed.

 

"-you-, are you still there?"--D.O

 

"Ne(yes), oppa. That's my phone for sure,"you said thinking how dumb you are for not remembering to get your cellphone from your bestfriend.

 

"I'll give it to you tomorrow, if you have free time," offered D.O.

 

'Oh, I'll always have time for you baby!'---of course, you can't say this out loud.

 

"I'll be free tomorrow night. I'll be out for work in the morning so..."you answered.

 

"Ah. Okay. Then I'll come over to your house tomorrow night then."

 

"Ne, oppa."

 

"Goodbye,"D.O bidded farewell with that sweet voice of his.

 

"Goodbye oppa. Saranghaeyo,"you whispered that last part.

 

"What did you say?"Probably, he didn't hear clearly what you just said.

 

"D-don't think about it oppa. Okay, I'm hanging up~"with that, your conversation with D.O ended.

 

*knock* *knock*

 

"What noona?"your brother irritatedly opened his door.

 

"Your phone."

 

"Thank you," you shyly said as you turned your head to the side, avoiding to have an eye contact with your brother.

 

"Thank what? Say it louder noona!"Your brother commanded wearing that smirk of his.

 

"Aishhh. I'm getting embarrassed here!"you said as you pinched his cheeks playfully. You stuck your tongue out at him before running to your room.

 

"Noona!"you heard your brother shouted that made you smile a little.

 

Still, if it wasn't for my brother's phone, Kyungsoo, my love wouldn't have been able to contact me.

 

Wait, contact me?

 

Brain processing...

10% loading...

 

25% loading...

 

70% loading...

 

90% loading...

 

99% initializing...

 

100%!!!

 

He knew your brother's number through your cellphone which means he must have opened your phone.

 

0_0

 

'I'm doomed.

Now, he will see those pictures of me edited.'---you thought.

 

Yeap, you edit pictures of you and Exo. Such as you kissing the cheek of Sehun even though you only editted it with your professional fangirl skills.

 

Now, if they opened your gallery, they will see tons of edited pictures of you and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter