The Kiss Scene (2)

Jealousies and All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa went straight to the basement parking where the other CNBLUE members are waiting inside their van. As soon as he walks out from the elevator, he was greeted by Tiffany and Taeyeon. “Oh, annyeong!” Yonghwa said. “Oh, Yonghwa-ssi. You spent the night here?” Taeyeon asked. Yonghwa raised an eyebrow at her question. “Tae, of course he can spend the night in here! He’s living with uri maknae!” Tiffany whispered. “No, I mean because Joohyun said last night that she will be all alone again here since you’re very busy.” She explained. “Ah. Ne, I came home late last night. I wasn’t able to inform her that I will be coming. She was a little bit surprised but since she’s tired, she went back to sleep.” He answered while TaeNy decided to walk him to their van to greet the other members too. Meanwhile inside the CNBLUE van, “Jungshin-ah, if Hyung is angry today, this is your fault.” Minhyuk said. “Mworago?! Why is it, that every time something happens like this, it is my fault?!” Jungshin asked angrily. “Wae? Who told you to run straight inside their house?!” Jonghyun then answered. “Aish! Jinnjaa! How I can face Seohyun Hyungsoonim now?” He added. “Right! We were in shock that we don’t know if we will cover our eyes or run back outside or whatsoever, Jungshin-ah!” Minhyuk said. “Wae, wae, wae?! We did not see anything! Besides I was only few steps away from both of them so I should be the one in shock, not you two!” Jungshin shouted at the two. Their manager Bruce suppressed his laughter upon hearing the other members quarrel. Bruce knew that once Yonghwa comes, the dongsaengs will be scolded again. “They never know perfect timing.” He said to himself while holding on to his laughter. “Besides, it is Hyung’s fault.” Jungshin said. The other members’ eyes widened upon his statement. “Mwo? Why is it Yonghwa Hyung’s fault?!” Jonghyun asked. “Aish Hyung! Come to think of it! If Hyung and Hyungsoonim did not give us their home passcode, we will not barge in anytime at their house. They told us that their house is also ours. They are asking for privacy yet they voluntarily give us their passcode? Ha!” He answered. “Jinjjaa?” A voice from the window asked. “Jinjjaa! Hyung is a pabo. Pabo!” Jungshin said turning his head to answer the person at the window. His eyes widened and he was in total shock when he saw the owner of that voice. He gulped. “Hyu- Hyung?” He said in a nervous tone. Yonghwa opened the door of the van and calmly sat on the passenger’s seat. Jonghyun and Minhyuk laughing at the back while Jungshin is sweating hard. “Annyeong!” TaeNy greeted smiling to lighten up Jungshin’s mood. “Oh, noonas!” Minhyuk said and greeted back the ladies. “Seems the dongsaengs committed a grave crime again against their Hyung, Bruce-oppa?” Taeyeon asked bowing to the CNBLUE manager. He bowed back his head smiling. “Why is it my fault, Shinnie?” Yonghwa asked and handed them the foods Seohyun prepared and packed for them. “I was just kidding, Hyung!” He answered and massaged his Hyung’s shoulder. All of them laughed. Yonghwa faced Tiffany and Taeyeon to bid goodbye. “We have to leave. Please take care of Joohyun. I’ll try to come back home this evening. If not, I will be spending my night again at the agency or at my apartment.” He said. “Aigoo, Yonghwa-ssi. Don’t worry about our maknae. She’s old enough now to handle herself.” Taeyeon assured him. “Ne. And besides, we all know how busy you are nowadays. She understands that. Fighting!!!” Tiffany added. “Ne. Album will be released 3 days from now. I’m a little bit pressured and scared.” He said. “Hyung, we’ve got positive feedbacks from your teasers and also your collaboration with YDG Hyung is daebak. The fans are excited so chill out!” Minhyuk said. Yonghwa smiled to s and then thanked TaeNy. “And oh, I’ve heard you have a ki-…” She was about to say but then Jungshin kept on waving his hands to Tiffany’s face telling her to keep shut. Taeyeon pointed at Jungshin and Tiffany immediately gets the signal. Yonghwa asked, “Pardon, Tiffany-ssi?”. “Umm.. Eer?” She can only find those words to say. “Ah. Never mind Yonghwa-ssi. Good luck on your event now! CNBLUE fighting!” Taeyeon said. Jungshin breathe, relieved. Jonghyun and Minhyuk whispered to him, “Lucky you. Or else, you’ll have a double strike.” And they laughed at him. Yonghwa and the members waved goodbye to the ladies and Bruce drive their way to the agency.

“Yah, you were about to spill again!” Taeyeon said to Tiffany.

“Mianhae! And what do you mean by again?!”

“Don’t be innocent Tiff! I heard you on the phone with Nickhun-ssi when we were in Beijing.”

“De?”

“You told him about Yonghwa-ssi’s MV. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung told me also that you called them.”

“Ani!!! I- I accidentally informed them?” She apologetically said to Taeyeon. “Mianhae.”

“Make sure this will not reach to Joohyunnie. You know she’s sensitive to things like this.”

“Ne.” She answered and she closed the elevator door. “But don’t you think Joohyun must know that?”

“Of course, she has. But let’s give that to Yonghwa-ssi. Besides, they are the ones in the relationship, not us.”

Tiffany nodded as approval and looked at her reflection at the elevator’s mirror recalling that night.

*Flashback*

“A WHAT?!?!?!” They shouted.

Jonghyun and Minhyuk accidentally spewed out their foods when they heard the ladies shouted.

“Yah! Jungshin-ah! Why can’t you keep your mouth shut?!?!” Jonghyun said and gave him a small slap at the back.

“HYUNGSOONIM DID NOT KNOW?!?!” Jungshin shouted back, eyes wide open in shock.

Tiffany gulped her glass of wine. She stood up, hands leaning on the table.

“Will we react like this if our Joohyun knows?” She coldly said.

“So… Hyung hasn’t informed Hyungsoonim yet?” Jungshin again asked.

“Yah, Shinnie-ah! I love you but can I slap you at the head too?”

“Waeyo noona?!?” He asked.

“Yonghwa-ssi has a kissing scene at his MV? Who is the lady?” Taeyeon calmly asked Jonghyun.

“She’s a trainee at our agency.” Jonghyun answered. “I asked Hyung if he asked her approval regarding that but Hyung told me that it is only for work. So Hyungsoonim will understand.” He added.

“But at least, he could’ve informed our Maknae!” Tiffany said sternly.

“Tiff, calm down! You’re not even Yonghwa-ssi’s girl friend to react that way.”

“But…”

“I understand how you feel. But let them handle this.” Taeyeon said and smiled at Tiffany.

“Noona, don’t tell this to anyone. Omo, Yonghwa Hyung will definitely get mad at me again.” Jungshin pleaded.

“We better keep our mouth shut. Besides the staff and us, no one knows about that kissing scene. We never know, maybe Yonghwa Hyung already informed Hyungsoonim regarding this?” Minhyuk suggested.

They all sighed and continued eating.

*End of Flashback*

“The way Shinnie-ssi reacted, it seems Yonghwa hasn’t informed to Joohyun yet?” She said.

“Tiff, we’re already here. Don’t mention anything to Joohyunnie. Ahrasseo?” She reminded Tiffany.

Just like the CNBLUE members, SNSD members also know the passcode of their house. If there would be people who the couple trusts, it’s their members and managers along with their agency’s staffs and CEO. They are very open to their members with regards to their relationship since they were the ones who were there to stand up for them and fought with them during the struggle with both of the agencies when they announced that they dating. Their home had become the CNBLUE and SNSD’s second home. Sometimes, the couple will be surprised that their members were at home first even before them. Sometimes, one of them will have food prepared by the members, may it be Seo Joo Hyun or Jung Yong Hwa. They’ve been a family since Yonghwa and Seohyun became a couple.

Upon entering the house, TaeNy heard Seohyun singing along with a song played on their home theatre. “New song?” Taeyeon asked to Seohyun who is currently packing her things while singing. “Oh, unnies! You came?” She asked and hugged the two. “Ne. We just wanted to pick you up for your musical today.” Tiffany answered. “So… what are you singing to? Is that a new song? I haven’t heard that one?” Taeyeon again asked. “Ah. De unnie. It will soon be released.” She proudly said. “By who?” Tiffany asked biting the apple she took from the dining table. Instead of answering Seohyun looked at her unnies and smiled. Then return back to singing along with the song.

“My days without you aren’t that sad

I won’t hear any nagging even if I come home late from partying

It’s actually better without you

My days without you aren’t pitiful at all

I can eat whatever I want, I don’t have to adjust

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter