Mildang No More

Jealousies and All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Your performance is wonderful. You always look beautiful, sarang-ah.” Seohyun smiled upon reading his message.

“Hmm… You’re not forgiven yet. But then, I think I want to be serenaded with Sarangbit tonight.” She replied.

His expression was indescribable upon receiving her reply. “Finally.” He said to himself. Like a child given with candies, Yonghwa cuddled with Jungshin on the couch, smiling. They were now all resting at their hotels, getting ready for their flight back to Korea the next day. “Hyung, get off me!” Jungshin said trying to find ways on how he can escape from his Hyung’s affection. Yonghwa who is so engrossed with his feelings hugged Jungshin even tighter. “Hyungggggg!!!” Jungshin shouted. “Wae?! I always cuddle you at home, right?” He asked him, irritating the maknae more. “Aish Hyung! Call Hyungsoonim and cuddle her instead! Not me, aish!!!” “Jungshin-ah, you don’t love your Hyung anymore?” Yonghwa asked with puffy eyes. “Hyung…” He answered, finally freed from Yonghwa’s hug. “Like, seriously? One more, just one more and I will be pissed.” He stood up and fixed his clothes. Yonghwa pouted. “Yah Hyung! You’re like a baby! Jinjjaa! Good thing you haven’t announced that you two are dating!” He shouted. “If you did, we are all ruined by now! Look how love sick you are!” He added and looked for his Jonghyun Hyung. His eyes rolled upon seeing his other Hyung at the bed lying. “Omo! Why do I have older brothers like you two?!?!” He cannot stand it anymore. He walked his way to Jonghyun and pulled his feet. “Shinnie-ah!!!” Jonghyun shouted at the maknae. “Lee Jong Hyun Hyung! Is this why you never dated any girl at all?!?!” He asked crossing his arms in front of his Hyung. Yonghwa, out of curiosity, stood up and peeked at the two quarreling, still smiling of course. Just then, he laughed so hard that even Minhyuk and their manager who had been so busy taking selcas run hurriedly to them. And the two joined in the crowd. “Wae?! Wae?! What’s so funny?!” Jungshin asked angrily. They found Jonghyun lying on bed hugging all the Honey Butter Chips given by their fans during their departure. And also few bags of cookies beside him along with several plastics of jellies. If Seo Joo Hyun is their Yonghwa Hyung’s stress reliever, foods are Jonghyun’s. That would be fine; they know he loves to eat. But what made Jungshin flared up more is that he heard his Hyung talking, “My babies, aigoo. You are all safe with me. None of them will take you away. Don’t mind Jungshin Samchon. Aigoo.” And he patted the foods like they are his babies. “Jonghyun Hyung! Kyeooo~~!” Minhyuk said running beside Jonghyun and pinched his cheeks. “Ouch, Minhyuk-ah! What are you doing?!” He said getting up and sat on the bed. Yonghwa also sat beside Jonghyun, smiling like a baby and imitating Minhyuk’s eye smile. Jungshin is standing in front of them, still crossed arms. “Jungshin-ah, you look like Seohyun Hyungsoonim whenever she visits the dorm.” Minhyuk said. “You add up her nostrils widening. HAHAHAHA.” Yonghwa added. And the three of them laughed.

“Jeongmalyo?” said the familiar voice from behind their manager. The three members sitting at the bed suddenly stopped laughing. Jungshin looked back and a smile curved from his lips. “Oh, annyeong!” He said excitedly. He walked towards the owner of that voice. “Annyeong. Gwenchana?” The lady asked. Jungshin bowed and answered, “Ne.” Then he turned to the lady’s side and bowed again. “Annyeong noonas!” Taeyeon and Tiffany bowed and smiled at him. “Shinnie-ssi, I guess your two maknaes are giving you a hard time again.” Taeyeon said. “Ye, noona. And I guess, the other one will be scolded any minute from now.” He whispered to her and they both laughed. Jonghyun, upon seeing Taeyeon suddenly stood up. The foods he is holding dropped on the bed and cleared his throat. “Ehem.” They looked at him. “Annyeong!” He greeted and bowed. Taeyeon smiled greeting back. Jonghyun shook his head like a high school student meeting his first love. Taeyeon blushed. “Omo! Yah, you two! Are you middle aged students?! Why do you have to be so formal?” Tiffany blurted out pointing to Jonghyun and Taeyeon. “I thought Yonghwa and Seohyun are the only love sick here.” She added. And the two blushed even more. Minhyuk walked to the ladies to greet them too. No doubt that the maknaes are the favorites of Yonghwa’s sister in laws. Upon greeting, Taeyeon and Tiffany hugged Minhyuk who is giving out an aegyo smile. “Aigoo, you and Shinnie-ssi are growing up a lot more handsome than your Hyungs.” Tiffany commented. “Tiff, if you can’t say any good words now, just go back to Korea.” Yonghwa said annoyingly upon hearing the praise. “Keurae, we should. But with your credit card, Yonghwa-ssi.” Tiffany added. Minhyuk was about to give their Seohyun Hyungsoonim a hug when Yonghwa pulled him, “Yah, yah! Why do you have to hug her?” The ever so jealous boyfriend strikes again. “Jealous nampyeon!” Tiffany said. “Let’s go to the dining, we’ve brought foods! Chukahae! Happy 5 years to CNBLUE!” She added showing up the bags to the people in the room. “Kaja, let’s eat now. We still have early flights tomorrow. Taeyeon-ssi, call your manager-unnie. Let’s celebrate.” CNBLUE’s manager said. “Let’s go Hyung!” Jungshin shouted to Yonghwa and Seohyun, exchanging blank stares at each other. “I smell lovers quarrel part 2.” CNBLUE’s manager added and they all laughed while walking their way to the dining room. Just when Seohyun was also about to follow, Yonghwa grabbed her and pulled her close to him. “You’re going without greeting me or whatsoever, my love?” He said while hugging her from behind. He was about to give her a kiss on the shoulders but she removed his hands from the hug. “Wae?” Yonghwa asked confused. Seohyun crossed her arms again. “Oh, you’re mad again?” He asked. “And who has nostrils widened when mad, Jung Yong Hwa?” Seohyun asked. “We’re just teasing each other! You’re getting overly sensitive nowadays, Joohyunnie.” Yonghwa said and he seated. “Have you forgotten you’re not yet forgiven?” Seohyun answered. She sat beside him and eventually lies on the bed.

“I saw your performance.” She said softly.

‘Hmmm… you liked it?” Yonghwa answered.

“Quite.”

“Wae?”

“I don’t know.”

“Joohyun…”

“Oppa…” Seohyun said while facing Yonghwa who is already lying beside her.

“Hmmmm…?”

“Why you did not tell me you’ll have a duet stage with her?”

“Hyunnie-ah.”

“Aish!” She suddenly said and turned her face away from Yonghwa.

“Hey, look at me.”

“I’m getting paranoid over nothing.” She whispered.

“Indeed.”

“Am I?” She turned around again, facing him.

Yonghwa nodded.

“But….”

She was about to say something but Yonghwa pulled her in for a kiss – a deep long kiss.

“Bogoshipeo.” He whispered after their lips parted.

“Nado, Oppa.”

“I missed you calling me Oppa.”

“Because you’re so stubborn, that’s your punishment.”

“You keep wearing y clothes, sarang-ah. I can’t help it.”

“Oppa, the musical dress was all an accident. I tried covering it, though.”

“Still… your co-musical actors were looking at it. I saw their eyes.”

“Aish oppa! You’re starting again.”

“And your red carpet attire! You want me to be featured again? I think you want another article like, “Jung Yong Hwa spaced out – the real reason behind.” It’s a good thing FNC contacted iQiyi immediately.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter