Chapter 2

My not so long distance relationship..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Next flight to Korea, leaving in 30 minutes."

Tiffany was sitting down with her family at the waiting area at Orlando Airport which is located in Florida.  She held onto the ticket tightly as she sat there stareing towards the clock, waiting for that half a hour just too pass by. This was Tiffany's dream come true. She finally is going to be where Jessica is, where she breathes air and the best right next to her.

The people were passing by boarding onto their airplanes,  but still Tiffany wishes that she was that person. She had a mixed emotion of exitement and also the feeling of nervousness. Its not that oftern when you suprise your girlfriend which  you don't know what she looks like. Tiffany could be suprising a random person, but no. She knew her girlfriend inside out. 

"Fanyy, we gotta go and board now!" her younger Sulli tugged onto her jacket. Tiffany jumped out of her daydream quickly leaping out of her seat. She grabbed her bag and held into it tightly. 

Her mom and dad made their way towards the checking point, with all of the passing by people Tiffany felt like probably the most luckiest person on this whole planet right now. Sulli smiled as she dragged her large suitcase along with them. The reason why she diddn't send it off was because it had all of her most personal items carrying into it.  

Her laptops, iPads and most of all her Video camera. The most important things she needs for her YouTube channel. With all of her Hundred thousand and nine hundred and fithty five subscribers, she couldn't bare the thought of loosing all of these hard working items. 

Tiffany got out her phone and as she was walking, she turned to her younger sibling. "Hey Sull, could you possibly make a video for your youtube channel?" she asked while she was fidling on the camera. Unlike Jessica and Krystal,  Tiffany and Sulli shared a great sisterly bond. A great relationship. When you see the two, you can just tell that they are siblings. Their parents named them, 'The two eyesmiling princesses' mostly because of their smiles what make peoples day.

"Sure, what for?" Sulli asked as she held onto the handle tightly as they reached the checking point. Tiffany clicked the large red buton on her phone. The camera started to roll as she just smiled and waved to the lense. "Hello, Youtube world! My name is Tiffany Hwang. The sister of this little booger," she smiled and squeezed her face causing Sulli to make a funny noise "And this is my last day in America! And do you know where we are moving over too?" 

"Korea!" the two girls happily clapped. Tiffany was next to hand her ticket in to board the airplane. "Well, you tube world I have to go now, see you laterrr~"  You could just tell how in experienced she was infront of the camera, unlike Sulli. The girl tapped the red button again indicating that it had stopped rolling. 

She then smiled as she handed the older lady the long paper ticket. Then quickly running up to catch up with her parents who were just about to board. Sulli came running up, still grabbing onto her suitcase. Tiffany was more exited than ever, inside she was like a kid finding out that she was going to Disney land, but of - course this was a better experience. The happy family boarded the airplane, flying in class A. 

Taking their seats and buckling their belts Tiffany quickly unlocked her phone. Hoping for a text message from Jessica. The feeling of knowing being in the precence of the girl was honsestly the best feeling in the whole wide world. Tiffany diddn't care if the real Jung was ugly with a mustache for example. All what she cared about was being with her, and being loved by her. 

1;05 pm

Hii Jessi <3 

Are you online right now? I'm in a car and its soo boring -,-  Can you make my day fun? .3. 

Tiffany smiled as she sent the message as she waited for the plane to take off.  Half of her felt really bad for making up a stupid lie but half of her fet amazing. She knows in a couple of hours she will be there. . . At her dream country. It's only her dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter