Chapter 1

My not so long distance relationship..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was late friday night. Jessica was  getting ready for the second best thing in the world. That thing was called sleep. She loved it that much that she even manages to fall asleep during most of her important lessons. Teachers would have to normally poke her with a large stick to wake the girl up.  The whlole class loved it when the Jung fell asleep, mostly because the teacher would pay more attention to her than the actual lesson which was taking place.

Their was somthign else what Jessica loved more than the moon and back. Somthing more than sleeping and her favourite hobby, which was ballet. The fact was that she had a online girlfriend.  Jessica knew she was in- love with the girl for all reasons. She can feel the large thumping sound coming from her heart everytime she ever spoke to her. The warm and cozy of being loved, being loved back by the person you love the most. The feeling of your heart melting at cute text messages. This was Jessica's whole life, and she couldn't possibly live without it. 

It was getting late and Jessica was sitting in her bed in a comfortable position. She was waiting for her girlfriend to come online, and she was itching to tell the girl some great news. Time was pasing slowley and she still haddn't of came online. Jessica was already starting to get worried. She diddn't want to fall asleep knowing that anything could of happened too her. The Jung coudn't bare the thought of it. 

"Unnie, why are you awake so late?" a quiet voice whisperd from outside of her door. Jessica looked up to find her younger sister Krystal now standing in her bedroom. 

Jessica sighed as she leaned back onto her bed scrolling on her phone looking at previous messages which her and her other half had of shared. Slightly chuckling at some of the text messages, she looks up at her sister. "What are you doing up so late Soojung? I'm going to bed now okay? Now go outt." 

Krystal sighs, "Your talking to her, arent you?" she asks in a fustrated voice. Krystal never approved of their relatonship from the start. She had the slightest feeling that her older sister diddn't actually belong to the girl. She had the feeling that her online girlfriend was a internet 'predetor' and that it was just tricking her sister. 

"What is it too do with you?" Jessica's voice sounds cold and annoyed at this point. Getting Krystal out of her room was probably one of the most hardest things on the whole planet. Krystal just continued to stand right in the center of the room, infront of her bed. The room became silend before Krystal folded her arms, "I have every right to say my point.." 

Jessica got out of the warm and soft blanket which made her soft and milky legs cold. She could feel the goosebumps forming from her thighs. Her feet dug into the fluffy carpet as she dragged her body towards her younger sister. "Listen Soojung," she let out a loud yawn which actually wasn't sarcastic. "I'm going to go to bed now, so don't worry about me okay?" she tapped the younger girls nose before creeping back towards her bad. 

Krystal pouted and sighed "Okay, Unnie. Sweet dreams~" she slowley tip toed out of the room. The younger Jung was actually the most proctective one over her older sister.  And in her fantasys,  Jessicas 'Girlfriend' is just probably a e who will when the time comes, do stuff to her. 

Jessica sighed in relief as she wrapped her body around the blanket

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter