Chapter 4

My not so long distance relationship..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tae Tae!" 

Taeyeon turned stopped at the end of the school gates. Turning around to see her two cousins, Tiffany and Sulli. The older one was running up with exitement as the younger one just continued to walk slowley. 

"Oh my gosh! Fannyy~ It has been so long!" she quickly hugged her smiling cousin. The hug went on for a good ten seconds before Sulli pulled the two off. "Aish, come on! Taeyeon unnie, can you show me around?" she asked her smaller cousin. The hight between the two was funny because Sulli was three years younger and she is taller than both Tiffany and Taeyeon.

"Wow Ssull! You have grew alot! I feel so small now," she rested her head down. "Ooh~ Sure! I know this building inside out!" She lifted her head back up placing her hands on her hips and said her speach in a proud expression. The two girls just laughed. Tiffany had her fingers wrapped around the straps of her backpack. 

"Well, c'mon then my cousins!" she smiled as she walked into the school gates. The two Hwang sisters following her. The building was bigger than their old one, the one that they was used to was alot smaller. This school had over one - hundred rooms. This meant nearly over 90 classes. Tiffany gazed at the grounds. The sports feild dazzled her. 

"Wow! This is so big~" Sulli's voice trailed off as she looked around. They had reached the main enterance. Taeyeon being the oldest by three months, she placed her hand onto the iron handle and gentely pushed it open. Letting the two siblings in before stepping in herself. The enterance hall was impressive. 

Two girls then barged through the door. Slightly pushing the girls away. One looking older than the other but they still looked simmilar. Not even bothering to to apologise. "W-who was that?" Tiffany asks as she looked the skinny girl walking in the other direction. Sulli turned to her older sister; "Relax Fany," she patted the girls shoulders "You probably won't even see them anyway" she smiled

"Tayeon- unnie, will you take me to my first class? I'm sure you and Tiff are in the same class.." Sulli asked as she pulled out the timetable. Closely looking at the individual lessons. "Room 30" she read out. Looking back up at Taeyeon for her responce. "Classroom 30." Taeyeon hummed as she started to walk down the long corridoor. 

Sulli and Tiffany just looked at eachother. "Why is she walking down the corridoor?" the younger sibling whisperd quietly. Hoping that she wouldn't hear it. Taeyeon turned around and placed her hands on your hips. "Well, lets get to room 30 then!" she sighed. The siblings just eye smiled at eachother. Their charming eyesmile. Their weapon. What makes them their own. They started to take their footsteps and walked up to their cousin. 

"This is classroom 29 and ere' is 30!" she smiled as she pointed to the two large doors. Sulli and Tiffany walked up behind of her. Looking around and just stareing at the notice wall. "Ah, thankyou Taeyeon Unnie~" Sulli smiled before walking towards the classroom door and taking a deep breath. "Well, here I go.." she moved her legs inside the room. Her body going through the interior door. 

                                                                                  *********************                                                                

Sulli looked around the classroom. Alot bigger and weirder as she thought. She slightly kept her head facing the floor. She diddn't want anyone to recongise her. Loud voices were echoeing across the room. Sulli looked up for any teachers. Here it was, a young lady at about twentey years old sitting at the desk. "U-um Hi," Sulli tapped the tierd looking girl on the shoulders. "I'm pretty new here." 

The teacher looked up and placed a smile on her face. "Oooh~ You must be Jinri, right?" she asked after a loud yawn. One of her hands covering her left ear. "Ah, sorry~ The class is so loud you see. I can never seem to calm them down" she said with a slight chuckle on the end. Sulli looked around at the wild classroom. To many people we're throwing the chairs about and shouting. "O-oh yeah~ My name is Hwang Jinri but everyone calls me by my other name 'Sulli" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter