My Past and My New Life

I LOVE YOU UNTIL MY LAST BREATH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

2004

 

Today I’ll move to Seoul and leave with my step brother Kim Junmyeon or Suho and his wife Yixing

A little bit story about me..

My name is Xi Luhan, i am 18 years old and i am chinesse... yes, my step brother is Korean.. My mother was married with korean before i was born and she get divorce and move to Hongkong... After few years, she met my father and get married and taaadddaaaa.. i was born to this world..

What i remember about my father, he is very loving person, he never mad at me, he always kiss me after he got back from work.. we are happy family.. until one day, i saw my parents fighting, my lovely father done some harsh to my mother.. he slap my mother, he kick my mother.. all i can do just watching from my room i don't know what to do., I just can't believe what happen in front of my eyes.. until Suho ge come to my room, lock the door and hug me.. i start to cried when i heard my mother screaming begging to my father to stop..

When everything sound calm, we walk out from my room.. i saw my mother crying, i saw blood in her lips.. his face, Her cheek, her wrist get bruise... i never saw my mother like this.. i start to cry and hug my mother..

“Lulu honey... we are leaving this house... we are going to Beijing leaving with nainai”.. my mother said..

“Does daddy come with us mama ??”..

“ No honey... no more daddy in our life.. he's gone”... she cried and hug me tight

Since that day, i never heard about my father anymore..

 

5 years already past, we live in Beijing until one day Suho ge need to go to Korea., his biological father is sick and want his son, his only son beside him until he die.. since that day i rarely meet my gege.. suho ge only 3 times going back to Beijing, he's very busy with study and work., soo mostly we only talk from phone..

2004, i finished my high school in Beijing and my mother decide to send me study at Korea and leave with suho ge and his family.. yeah my gege already married with a beatiful women zhang yixing.. Both of them work in the Bank and make a good life..

Soo back to where i am..

I just landed in Korea.. suho ge welcome me with a warm hug.. i miss him soo much.. “Xiao meimei..” Suho ge wave at me

“Gege… I miss u soooo mmmuuuccchhhhhh” I run to him and hug him thighly “I miss you too… welcome to korea”..

“Thank you ge”..

On the way home, we talk about our life in beijing and how i miss him soo much..

“Lu.. you better start conversation with me using korean... u already took korean language course back in Beijing right? It's better to practise now, your college will start soon”.. he said

“Ok ge”..I nodded

As he arrive home, yixing already waiting for them in the living room.. “Luhaaannn... welcome to Korea Honey”.. she hug me tighly..

“Unnie.. i-I ccan’t breath…” I whispher to her

“Oooppsss sorry.. I just miss you soo much”

“Thank you unnie” I said while hugging her

“Unnie?? Why don't you call me jie jie? I am chinesse”.. Yixing pouted.. Yaaaa..my unnie soo cute when she pouted no wonder Suho ge fall for her kkkkk..

“I need to pra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter